Chapter 5

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOONGI

I groaned and stretched. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked. My brows furrowed as I focus my sight on the ceiling.

"You're awake!" Her face popped up above mine making me scream and sat up.

"You!" I pointed at her.

"Yes me." She rolled her eyes.

"Your games are not funny." I glared

"You fainted and everything and you still don't believe me?"

"I.. I fainted because of hunger! I haven't eaten since last night." She nodded

"Go eat then." She walked towards the door without bending her knees, like a soldier, marching. She twirled, with her hands on the back and smiled at me.

"Let's go." I crossed my arms

"And why would I go with you?" She stood on one foot and crossed her arms too.

"Cause you don't have a choice." She's not lying. Her voice is firm and she looked straight to my eye

"How come?" I tilted my head, if she really is a ghost.. she's really pretty.

"That, I don't know. One moment I was confined here and then when you came I can go out but if I'll be 5 meters away from you..." she went through the main door and then came crashing to my chest, making me fall back in bed.

"This happens." Her breath fanned my cheeks from our close proximity.

"So you're the Kim Jisoo that's been missing?" She nodded

"Where's your body?" She tilted her head, my eyes went to her lips. I'm still lying down with her on top of me.

"That's what I need help with. I don't know." She pouted. I looked away.

"So you're...dead?" I feel her muscle tense which is crazy cause she's supposed to be just a soul now. Although she is cold.

"Not really... yet atleast." This time, I stilled.

"What do you mean?" My brows furrowed.

"I don't really remember anything but someone did told me I'll need to find someone that can hear me. If you can still feel me solod it means I'm still alive, but if I go through you..." she got off of me and fixed her dress.

"Is that the last thing you wore?" She looked up to me and them to her dress.

"No. I don't like wearing fancy girly stuff. I wear sweats usually." I staref at her and picture her in sweats. Still pretty.

"So you're my brother's wife."

"Not if I die." I sighed.

"I'm still not a hundred percent sure about this but, I'll think about it." I grabbed my jacket and head out with her tailing behind me. She struggles to avoid people.

Please log in to read the full chapter