Chapter 22

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JAEWON

I can hear my breathing, I can feel the cold floor against my cheek and my palms.

My ears rang, and I hear screaming and gunshots. My eyes fluttered open and I see blood. It's my blood. I groaned when I feel something heavy on my shoulders. A gun wound.

I slowly moved to sit, panting at the little action. I looked at the scene infront of me through my blurred vision. I shook my head, trying to clear it. I saw hoshi, I smiled. Kwons special source has arrived.

"Jaewon!" Seokjin rushed to me as soon as he saw me.

"You didn't need to help me." I grunted as he helped me up.

"You're losing alot of blood!" I snorted.

"This is nothing. I'm a kwon." He turned to me and smiled.

"Yes you are." I blinked away the tears. We were moving out when the gang leader who held me captive all those years aimed to shoot jennie. Taehyung saw and I know what he'll do. With the last ounce of strength I have, I pushed seokjin and moved to my feet.

If they missed before, they surely didn't now. Jennie screamed and taehyung looked at me with shock. Namjoon finished off the gang leader ad I fell to the ground on my knees. This is it it. At least I've paid for my sins.


TAEHYUNG

Everything happened so fast. I saw the gang leader aim at jennie so I moved to block her and I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain but it never came.

I hear jennie scream and hugged my back, I opened my eyes and shocked to what I saw. Tears slipped to my eyes as he fell to the ground on his knees.

"Yah!! Why did you do that!!" I caughg him before his body could fall forward. He smiled and coughed up blood

"I forgive father." He coughed again and looked up to me.

"Forgive... me." He heaved and I shook my head.

"I should be the one to ask for forgiveness! Stay with me." I pleaded

"Taehyung..." I sniffed and looked at him

"My brother." I sobbed, clutching on to his as jennie cried with me by my side.

With his final breath, he smiled and whispered "I forgive you."

"No! Nooo!" I cried as he closed his eyes, his hand going limp, slipping from my hands.

"Jaeewooon!" I called out, like it'll bring him to life.

I can't accept it! All his life, he had suffered enough. He didn't deserve to die like this.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear again and again.

I held

Please log in to read the full chapter