Chapter 16

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

LISA

"I got to go somewhere. Will you be alright yoongi?" He's clutching on to jisoo's hand I'm sure. Although it's kinda creepy that I can only see his hand like in an arm wrestling position.

"Yeah. She's stirring." He looks like he's caressing her hair.

"I think I have a lead." His head snapped over to me and he stood up.

"What? Do you know where she is?!" He grabbed on to my shoulders desperately.

"That's what I'm going to find out." Insighed and took his hands off me.

"I'll call you once I find something." He nodded and I left.

"Now park sehun, where are you?" I scanned the area and ran towards the club. I got in and roamed my eyes around the room still full of people.

"Rosé?" I squeezed through bodies and grabbed rosé's shoulder.

"Lisaaaaaa~" she squealed, laughing.

"Where have you been all my laaa-aaa-iifeee~" she sang and hiccup. My eyes squinted at the smell of alcohol and something else. She's been drugged.

"Jennie!" She was startled and put a hand over heart.

"I thought you were my brother." She sighed in relief seeing it was just me.

"Omy gosh rosé?!" She was shocked to see her friend wasted

"I'll leave her to you." Jennie nodded and quickly followed rosé who clung herself from person to person, dancing.

I sighed. I want to look out for her but I have another mission. Jisoo's fading and that could only mean she's dying. Or... is she waking up? Either way, we need to find her asap!

"Jimin-ssi?" He's crouched down, asleep. There's that smell again. I sat down next to him and scanned the crowd. I closed my eyes andeanwd backn, recalling everything I saw earlier.

I excused myself from yoongi to report to my superior and when I came back, he's nowhere to be seen.

I looked for him but found rosé instead. I followed rosé out, seeing her with the kwon she had been fancying. I lost them by the gardens so I climbed up a tree. I can observe who goes in and out of the club at the same time, a view of the garden. I was about to hop off when I saw the new guy come out, following park suho.

He was yelling at him. I cussed when I couldn't hear what they're talking about. They seem to know each other though. How come? The new kwon just got back from being abducted years ago. They wen

Please log in to read the full chapter