Chapter 23

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

ROSÉ 

I miss him. The kwons have not come school for a week now. The last I've heard him was before they went away after jaewon's funeral.

We still don't remember what happened between us that night and I think we won't ever get to, but it's alright. On the night of the incident, we got to talk, although I also remember throwing punches at him to let me go cause I wanted to do something for jisoo and jennie.

I still can't believe I get to talk to him normally and not not a stuttering mess. The attraction naturally pulled us together. I shook my head.

"Pabo rosé-ah. You just talked with each other briefly and you're already assuming." I mumbled to myself. Groaning at the way my mind works.

I was about to go visit jisoo when I heard a meow. I looked around to see where it's coming from but I couldn't see it. I was about to just shrug it off when I heard it again. This time, louder.

I followed the sound and it lead me to the garden near the restricted club. After the incident, the ckub has been closed and no one is allowed to enter.

Another meow and I looked up to see the kitten above the tree.

"Aweee, how did you get yourself up there?" I calmed myself and readied to go up.

"Just.. wait a bit more." I grunted. I huffed and sat on the branch where the kitty is. I carefully reached out my hand to it.

"Come here kitty kitty kitty~" it just stared at me and flicked its tail, not moving

"You didn't need saving?" I tilted my head. It meowed again.

"I don't understand cat language." My brows furrowed to know what it wants.

"You want me to come closer?" So that's what I did which was a wrong move cause it made me slip.

A horrifying scream made a way out to my mouth. I braced myself for the painful impact but it didn't came.

"Careful now, love." He chuckled. My eyes snapped open at the sound of his voice.

"Jimin!" I blushed

"Y-you can put me down now." He gently put me down the grass by the the trunk and sat down with me. He looks handsome as ever.

"How are you?" He

Please log in to read the full chapter