Chapter 9

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

"Who was that?" I've been meaning to ask him but he's too busy catching up with that guy. Good thing they need him back to check on his condition and to question his whereabouts.

"Who? Jaewon?" I Nodded

"Kwon Yoongi." We both stopped and turned to a pretty girl with bangs. She's the one with my girls lately

"Do I know you?" I rolled my eyes at yoongi's tone

"Be nice will you?" I scolded

"What? I'm just asking." She cleared a throat and yoongi looked back to her

"I'm lalisa, may I have a word with you?" He looked at me and I shrugged

"Sure, whatever."

"Follow me." We kept on pushing each other as we followed lisa. She lead us to a small room and it's dark. She the lights and it turned out to be the janitor's closet.

"Why here?" Yoongi cooly leaned back the wall and crossed his arms. I followed what he was doing and he glared at me.

"Kim jisoo-ssi." I gasped and we both snapped our heads to lisa.

"Do you know her?" I sighed in relief

"Of course I do. Everyone's talking about her disappearance and even I got sent back here because of it." I looked at him and tilted my head. I didn't know that.

"You're staying in her room, did you find anything that can lead to where she may be?" I walked towards lisa and circled her, checking her out.

"No, I don't touch any if her things." True. He didn't dare even when I didn't show myself to him yet.

"May I come and take a look at it?" I raised a brow

"No. I don't know her." With one look, I know what he's gonna ask.

"I don't know. Why are you asking permission from me? I'm not the owner of her things." I smiled and lovingly went to him and hug him like a child a mother is proud of but he ran away from me. Tch.

"You're doing that again." It's a statement.

"Doing what?" He put his hand on his pocket.

"Like you're seeing something we can't." I commend her. Some would just think he's on drugs or crazy.

"What? You think I can see ghosts?" Yoongi said like it's the biggest joke he's heard.

"Jisoo-ssi?" yoongi's eyes widened

"I'm lalisa, special source from the kims. I'm here to investigate your disappearance." Yoongi looked at me and my jaw is still hanging lose.

"Why'd you assume it's her?" Yoongi held my arm and put me behind him.

"Oh, it's not? So it's okay to get rid of it so it would stop disturbing you." She let out a piece of paper. Like the ones you see shamans us

Please log in to read the full chapter