Daydream

Hot & Cold (Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung)

A few days after confessing their mutual love for each other, the youngest members of Bangtan Sonyeondan had been quite occupied. Their tour had just ended and it was now time for the media to drown the boys' schedules with tidal waves of meetings and interviews.

 

Jungkook found himself noticing the impressive number of glances he spared for his hyung during interviews. At first, he had scolded himself for his lack of concentration; but as time went by, the interviewers had more or less the same questions, increasing Jungkook’s ennui. Therefore, the maknae had started a count, out of boredom. How many times did those big dark brown orbs of his flickered in his lover's direction? This was one more question to add to the already gargantuan stack of inquiries stocked in Jungkook's pretty head.

 

But the maknae was extremely determined to find out.

 

Though, most of the time, after running out of fingers to curl so he could keep track of his eyes' wandering, he often lost himself in his admiring fit, not wanting to lose a single sliver of his hyung's beautiful features. Whenever his eyes captured the older singer's face in their admiration-filled corneas, Jungkook had to fight back the urge to jump on him and bathe in his sweet and addictive lemon-flavoured pastry-like scent. But as soon as his hyung shifted in his seat or tilted his head to look his way, Jungkook’s eyes swung to the person who was talking. His eyes always narrowed in concentration, gathering all his grey matter into focusing on what was being said.

 

Yet, Taehyung, on the other hand, knew that the maknae was watching him. He had felt this weird chill crawling up his spine a few times during their interviews; and as he watched the footage back, all of his doubts were confirmed. The maknae's round obsidian eyes were always either looking off into the distance as he spaced out, or he was staring at his hyung. A grin seemed to be permanently sewed onto Jungkook's features, and the 95 liner's lips always seemed to end up curled upwards after watching his lover's pixelated form on the screen. After a few hours of watching their interviews, Taehyung had spotted a few comments from Armys who had noticed the maknae's intense staring. He kept scrolling through them, but it seemed to be overlooked by the vast majority.

 

It was good.

 

It felt good to have something private, for once. Something which had been only entirely confirmed by the concerned parties.

 

It felt authentic but mysterious, real but secretive, genuine but furtive.

 

But as the second week fled by, Taehyung found himself wanting more and more of the maknae's touch; and every time they were in the same room with or without the others, he found a way to touch him.

 

Physical contact had always played a major role in Taehyung’s life.

 

Because he could initiate a hug with anyone -literally, anyone- but the placement of each of his limbs mattered, as well as the tensing of his muscles. And with Jungkook, Taehyung made sure to be in contact with every inch of his lover’s body as he melted in a puddle of relaxation.

 

At first, their hands glided against each other, the two youngest of the Bangtan Boys slowed their pace while walking around the dorm, for sole purpose to let the electrifying link linger on their skin.

 

Though, one time, Jungkook's hand had been aimed to high; and with the sheer swing of his arm, his palm had brushed against Taehyung's backside. Jungkook had remained frozen on the spot for a few seconds before he had taken back control of his long legs. He had run back to his bedroom swiftly, leaving Taehyung to laugh maniacally at the youngest's bashfulness, his quest to find a glass of water completely abandoned.

 

As days passed by, Taehyung found it harder to control his impulse.

 

There was a time when Jungkook had helped Seokjin cook breakfast for the other boys. The maknae had given himself the duty to wake his hyungs up while the oldest was handling the last batch of hotteok. Thankfully for him, Yoongi had emerged from his room just as Jungkook was coming out of Hoseok's.

 

His life would not be taken today.

 

The last door stood before him like the cupboard leading to the world of Narnia, except that the atmosphere was not so whimsical as he entered, and more so obscure. Literally, because of the curtains drawn in front of the windows, blinding the inhabitants of the room from the sun's fierce glare. Though it also seemed that there was an unspoken secret lingering in the air where four walls had been confided in.

 

Jungkook turned his gaze to the man on the bed.

 

Taehyung was sprawled on the soft mattress; the dark grey blanket had been pushed during the singer's slumber and it now rested across his bare lower back and onto the rest of his lower body parts. Jungkook advanced towards the bed, admiring his hyung's features from up-close. The 97-liner noticed how the older man's face relaxed in his heavy unconsciousness. His orange hair fell messily in a dishevelled fringe, his lashes brushed his cheekbones in his aloof state, his nose hooked down, showing his moles in all their beauty. Yet, as his lover's gorgeous eyes were closed, Jungkook's attention was drawn to his slightly parted lips. Jungkook sat on the singer's bed, contemplating his beautifully sculpted lineaments.

 

As he leaned closer, the maknae noticed his lover's tongue slip across the inside of his lips; Jungkook cooed.

 

The maknae's hands found their way into the dancer’s hair. He intertwined his fingers into his hyung's locks, brushing the stray strands away from the male's forehead.

 

Thus, as he was feeling particularly cliché this morning, Jungkook pressed his lips to his lover's in a short and sweet embrace; his tongue emerging from his parted lips and poking at Taehyung's.

 

Jungkook felt a low growl forming at the bottom of the youngest 95-liner's throat as he leaned back.

 

"Good morning." Jungkook smiled, breaking the silence surrounding them.

 

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he rubbed at his caruncles to get the sleepiness out of them.

 

"Is this a dream?" The older asked, leaning his head into Jungkook's feathery light caresses in his hair.

 

"Do you want this to be a dream?" Jungkook retorted, his hand drawing its own path onto Taehyung's skin on his neck and then across his shoulders as the older male rolled on his back.

 

"No." The maknae watched as his hyung's muscles flexed and then relaxed under his touch. "I want this to be real."

 

Without warning, Taehyung had pulled the maknae on top of him. Jungkook's flustered form felt the heat rise up to his cheeks at the sight of the older singer's bare chest an inch away from his face. Of course, Jungkook had already seen Taehyung's bare chest, of course, he had already been hugged by the man as he stood only in boxers; Taehyung's precisely sculpted muscles were not new to him, much like most of his other attributes. However, standing this close to him after having confessed his love was something else. It made his insides flip flop with something that the maknae could only describe as euphoria.

 

Jungkook was pulled back into reality as his position soon shifted. Taehyung arched his back, pressing himself into the maknae as he cupped his cheeks and linked their lips.

 

Jungkook's knees pressed against his hyung's thighs in an attempt to steady himself. The maknae felt Taehyung's legs rub against his inner thighs as he transferred all his passion into the kiss.

 

"You don't know how much I missed your lips." Taehyung murmured, leaving a gap between the males' lips before diving in again, pulling Jungkook further into him.

 

Jungkook let his hyung take the lead, mistreat his uneven lips with urgent and passionate kisses which were the physical representation of his longing for the younger male's touches.

 

Jungkook was concentrating so hard onto his response to Taehyung's embrace that the sudden widening of his eyes, as soon as he felt something slip under his shirt, strongly bewildered him. It was soft and made a tingly feeling appear in his stomach. The warmth emitted by it reached Jungkook's skin in one peculiar spot, then, a few other smaller spots grazed the maknae's skin. And Jungkook understood.

 

Taehyung's hand.

 

The palm he had gotten so used to holding in his own somehow felt different on his waist.

 

A good kind of different.

 

Like a 'soft pressure on his insides, relaxing along to the rhythm of his lover's caresses' kind of good.

 

Jungkook exhaled a breath he did not know he was holding, and he found himself wanting more of this kind of touch.

 

Was that it then, his turning point?

 

But then, Jungkook remembered.

 

The others.

 

"Wait, hyung, w-we can't-"

 

Jungkook began, only to be stopped by Taehyung's lips on his. His hyung's lips were soft but the pressure used to embrace Jungkook's bottom one was forceful.

 

As soon as his lips were released, Jungkook spoke again, "Hyung, the others are already up."

 

The older male frowned slightly, his teeth prodded his bottom lip to form a cute looking pout.

 

"But I've missed you so much..." Taehyung’s voice laced with sleep almost made Jungkook renege; all his resolution suddenly melted in a puddle of uncertainty under his hyung’s warm caresses.

 

Cuddling with a sleepy Taehyung until their muscles ached from embracing each other too tightly? Yes please.

 

But Jungkook knew that he had already spent too much time waking up his lover; soon, one of the boys will come checking up on them to make sure the youngest 95-liner was not sick.

 

Taehyung's eyes closed as he let his hands drift to the maknae's shoulders, squeezing them slightly and humming at the way they rolled under his precise touches.

 

Jungkook's mind raced as he searched through his brain for an argument, "I want to take it slow." The maknae blurted out, biting his lips afterwards in thought. Well, it was not completely false, was it? "Please?" He whined, his eyes huge and expectant.

 

Taehyung's hands left the maknae and fell limply beside him. The older singer hungrily nibbled his bottom lip in some sort of ually-deprived sleepiness. He hummed at his lover's request, pushing himself off of the bed to get ready.

 

When Jungkook was at the door, pushing it open gently, his hyung's voice startled him.

 

"You will be the death of me, Jeon Jungkook."

 

The said-maknae closed the door behind him, letting the older singer change in privacy.

 

“I know.”

 

And Jungkook stood against the closed door, ears shutting out the sounds emitted from the kitchen, eyes fixed on the hallway gathering all of their rooms, but his mind was fixed on nothingness.

 

His conversation with his hyung slowly crept up to the forefront of his thoughts.

 

Taehyung had agreed. He had said that they would be taking it slow, but still.

 

Jungkook shivered at the lingering feeling of his lover's palm on his waist, tracing the outline of his athletic body. The way his fingertips had grazed over his skin as if he was scared to break him contrasted sharply with the way his lips had bruised his. Swiftly though, his all demeanour had changed and Taehyung had let go of his gentle mien to trap the maknae in his lock of desire. All of this combined with Taehyung's consistent reluctance to let go and you could easily get yourself a very worried maknae.

 

One of them was bound to break this agreement.

 

They could not go all lovey-dovey when something stronger, darker peeked its nose through the corner and lured them in.

 

And they both knew it.

 

But who was it going to be? The lusty predator or his teasing prey?

 

Kim Taehyung? Or Jeon Jungkook?

 

~ FrenchieAuthor's Note:

Hi guys!

First of all, thank you for sticking around with me for a second chapter! I hope you all like it!

If any of you have inquiries or requests to make for future chapters or stories, feel free to contact me, both here and on Twitter @FrenchieAuthor!

Thank you all for reading, I wish you a very good night/day!