Hold Me Tight

Hot & Cold (Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung)

This part was hiiiiighly inspired by the song Heroine by Sleeping With Sirens, I suggest you give it a quick listen if you wish, and it may work as background music while you read too.

_____________

Jungkook stood above a Taehyung, trapping him underneath his muscly cage of limbs.

Another tour had been started and the adrenaline of the past shows in South Korea were what had led the two lovebirds in an empty dorm, in a room decorated accordingly to the maknae's tastes, on the maknae's bed, both barely wearing anything but a pair of boxers.

Jungkook was leaning over the older singer's chest, pressing his lips all over his ribcage and on his pectorals. Taehyung hummed approvingly, caressing Jungkook's right wrist with his fingertips while the maknae's other hand grazed the older boy’s newly-bleached, blond hair.

Jungkook’s lips trailed down to the top of his hyung’s abdominals as he knew not to go further down.

Both lovers had made the agreement that they would both be careful about each other’s limits. Therefore, each of their love-making session was punctuated by a great amount of groaning and panting, having to stop Taehyung’s seemingly idly hands which always had a peculiar destination set around his lover’s lower body while Jungkook’s lips could turn the softest caress of his hyung in his hair in a forceful grip when they touched one of Taehyung’s seemingly-endless sweet spots; but both men always told each other how much they meant to one another, always choosing the talking over the touching if something was wrong, always loving and caring for the other.

As Jungkook's on the blond roots became fiercer, sometimes grazing his nails against Taehyung's scalp, the older male felt his lips part slightly as he panted.

"Kookie, lips."

With this simple order, the maknae knew exactly what his hyung wanted. Wasting no time to pleasure the older male, Jungkook heaved himself up with his encircled fist that was providing him balance, and then dove right back onto Taehyung's already pursed lips.

Taehyung's eyes were closed and his eyebrows furrowed when their lips did not connect instantly. Jungkook held himself back, standing less than an inch away from the sensitive skin of his hyung's lips. His hot breath fanned the older male's lips rhythmically.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung growled, leaning himself up slightly to try and meet his lover's lips, but missing repeatedly, "Little bunny."

Jungkook felt most of his teasing will fade away the instant his nickname left his hyung's mouth. He trapped Taehyung's top lip between his, knowing perfectly well that it was a way to show domination as the older dancer had done it to him more times than he could count. But Jungkook also knew that it had a tendency to annoy the older idol when Jungkook was the one doing it.

Taehyung liked dominating, he liked to be in control. Even with his work, he liked to know, see, feel before a decision concerning him was made. Sometimes, the 95-liner knew he had to let go and enjoy life with worrying too much; but the thoughts never really left him.

Yet, with time -and a great amount of patience-, he had learned to enjoy what his little bunny could do to him when he was the one in control. The way his shy hands had become more confident in the path they took over his lineaments, how his torso grazed over Taehyung's in a gentle caress, which was always followed by a breeze of cold air, leaving goose bumps all over his skin. Taehyung loved this, therefore, he loved feeling the maknae try all sorts of touches to make the sweetest and most sinful moan leave his hyung's lips.

But right now, Jungkook's eyebrows were knitted together. Why was he not earning the growl of disapproval from his hyung that he was waiting for? He was sure that his hyung did not like to be dominated.

Jungkook decided to try a different approach. Being less experimented with difficult styles of kissing -which usually involved some tongue workout- the maknae decided to act as a submissive prey towards his hyung.

Jungkook left a gap between their lips for a brief instant before diving right back and Taehyung's bottom lip. The 97-liner teased his companion by not allowing him entrance into his mouth.

Then, Jungkook felt a sharp pressure on his waist.

There it was.

"Stop teasing." Taehyung grunted into the kiss.

Frustration.

"Sorry little cub, it's my room, I can do whatever I want." Jungkook grinned, repositioning his body above his lover's.

With seemingly no care about his hyung's dissatisfaction, the maknae made his way down the older idol's body with little pecks.

Taehyung flashed him an angry glare, baring his teeth slightly -he did sort of look like a tiger with this expression adorning his features, "I am no little cub-"

But as Jungkook started to descend further down Taehyung's chest, the 95-liner cut himself off and let his frustration subside.

While Jungkook kept brushing his lips on the dancer’s body, he felt like his lips were drying out fast. Jungkook darted his tongue over his bottom lip, except that his mouth was close enough to Taehyung's abdominals that the older male felt the saliva-wetted muscle slip across his warm ivory skin. A deep growl escaped Taehyung’s throat. Jungkook blushed and smiled. He let his tongue glide across Taehyung’s skin again, though this time, he applied a quick suction as well. He repeated the action a few times before meeting one of Taehyung's sweet spots.

Taehyung moaned and his hand left Jungkook's wrist to grip at the blanket.

“Hot. You're hot.”

Jungkook straightened back up, sliding his left hand down from the smooth newly-bleached hair of his hyung to the older male's jawline, cupping it gently.

“I know.” Jungkook winked at his hyung.

As their gazes met, Taehyung rolled his eyes, unimpressed by the maknae's failed attempt at flirting with him.

“Cold.” Taehyung huffed, playfully swatting Jungkook's hand away from his face. “Freezing cold.”

Jungkook pouted at his hyung. But his hyung did not notice this, even though he knew really well what kind of expression the maknae’s features were adorning, he did not give the satisfaction of looking at him to his lover

And the chase began.

Taehyung succeeded in avoiding the maknae's eyes for long enough to irritate the male who was sitting on top of him. Jungkook started to shake Taehyung's shoulders softly.

“But hyung…” Jungkook’s voice was whiney as he tried to get the older male's attention. Jungkook then dove towards the older singer's neck, placing butterfly kisses below his right ear. "Hyung..." Taehyung was looking up at the ceiling, not letting a single emotion trace his features as he was inwardly melting at the younger singer’s behavior. Jungkook lifted himself up, "My tiger...” he whispered.

Then, Jungkook started to hop on the bed, unaware of the sudden widening of Taehyung's eyes.

“Jungkook-” the male called, but stopped himself as he felt an all too familiar sensation between his legs… almost where Jungkook was hopping. “Jungkook, stop.” Taehyung managed to grit through his teeth.

But, Jungkook was vindictive.

The brown-haired boy was ready to inflict the same silent treatment that his hyung had done to him just a few seconds ago.

“Hot, Kookie, too hot.” Taehyung breathed, trying to regulate his breathing as he felt his lust fogging up his mind in a mist of sensual thoughts. In a desperate attempt to get the younger's attention, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s backside and scooted him closer to his crotch.

Jungkook froze. His eyes were all over the place except for his hyung's glare which he could feel was burning his skull, and the lump he felt under him.

That was definitely the effect he had hoped for, though, feeling it was entirely different.

“I warned you.” Taehyung added with a slight mocking-edge to his tone.

Jungkook’s eyes narrowed as the males looked into each other's eyes. Taehyung found something in the younger boy's which he had never seen before; almost as if Jungkook was trying to lure him in, to make the older singer reach his breaking point, he wanted to break him with desire without letting him satiate his lust.

As Jungkook arched an eyebrow, his intentions became clear. He smirked at the blond-haired man under him.

“You really, really don't want to do that.” Taehyung articulated slowly as if he was explaining something really important -which it was.

But Jungkook had already made up his mind. The maknae lifted himself off of Taehyung ever-so-slightly, at first, causing the older to breathe in relief. Taehyung closed his eyes and lessened his grip on the bedsheet covers, thinking that he had just been thinking too much and that his little bunny was still vaguely innocent. Until suddenly, Jungkook was extremely slowly -and extremely consciously- dragging his crotch against Taehyung’s.

The older singer's eyes shot open as he glared at the maknae who was beaming his toothy-bunny-grin.

The next second, after a short yelp of the youngest, Taehyung had switched places with his lover. Lust had taken control of all the cells composing Taehyung’s body and nothing looked like it would be enough to make him stop.

“Tae-” Jungkook was swiftly cut off by Taehyung’s mouth on his. The older singer's hands were impatiently gliding across Jungkook's skin, soon meeting the smooth skin of his behind.

Taehyung’s lips left their partners to trail kisses all the way down Jungkook’s thighs as the older boy applied different amounts of pressure all over one of the maknae's -cheeks.

“Too hot! Taehyung this is too hot!” Jungkook quaked, his voice panicky and desperate while his fingers dug desperately into the older male's shoulders.

Taehyung breathed heavily, his lips extremely slowly as his face was inches away from his pectorals. Jungkook gulped, starting to understand the big mistake he had made.

But it was Taehyung's voice that confirmed his doubts.

“Careful, little bunny,” Taehyung whispered darkly, his breath fanning all over Jungkook's delicate skin as his lover pushed himself up to eye level with his companion, “you really don’t want to mess with a tiger.”

_____________

~ FrenchieAuthor's note:

Okay, that is the closest I'll ever get to writing so... yup.

Can we talk about the nicknames they give each other though? Tiger sounds so aggressive but in a protective manner, if that makes sense? I love it.

It doesn't really add anything to the story, it's like the bonus chapter nobody asked for but hey, it's done, it's done.

I'm glad I was able to come up with something I was happy with before the release of BTS' new album. I'm so excited for it!

You can expect more work from me in the weeks to come because I'll probably because their songs will most definitely fuel my imagination more than it already does on its own!

As always, if any of you have inquiries or requests to make for future chapters or stories, feel free to contact me, both here and on Twitter @FrenchieAuthor!

As always, thank you so much for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it until the end. I wish you a very good night/day!