Stigma

Hot & Cold (Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung)

The trip back to the dorms was as usual, loud; very loud.

Try piling up seven people in a van made for five, not easy right? Now try doing the same thing but considering those seven people are fully-grown men that act like children who can't help but twist their limbs in odd ways as they speak, making grand and obnoxious gestures, resulting in a ruckus.

As they boarded the van, Jungkook and Taehyung sat on opposite sides, sending each other a meaningful look that said 'We will speak later, let's enjoy the time being '

The vehicle stopped at the studio first, where Namjoon and Yoongi exited, ranting about working on sheets of lyrics and urging Hoseok and the two oldest of the vocal line to come visit them after their respective singing lessons.

After a flow of thumbs up and goodbyes, the van started again and brought the remaining idols to the dorm. Seokjin and Jimin instantly ran to their bathroom while Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung crashed on the couch. The oldest of the trio fiddled with the remote and turned the T.V on, immediately landing on a singing competition. Hoseok's eyes lit up and, in a few seconds, he was standing up in front of the couch, acting as if the remote as a microphone. Wrong notes kept pouring out of his mouth as he imitated the pixelated singers on the screen.

Jungkook and Taehyung both exploded in laughter, taking turns in begging the rapper to stop torturing their ears.

After half a dozen of songs, Seokjin and Jimin came back in the living room.

Hoseok instantly noticed the slight touch of lip gloss onto Jimin's full lips, “Jiminie, did you make yourself pretty for our tutor?” Hoseok said, wiggling his eyebrows at the flustered singer.

Jimin's cheeks heat up rapidly, the faintest trace of a blush creeping up his ears, “Yah, hyung, I'm not gay!”

Taehyung felt Jungkook tense up beside him. Even if he knew Jimin was not on this side of the uality spectrum, he also knew that the shorter singer did not care about people's ual attraction. The only thing that mattered to him was happiness; whatever someone needed to reach happiness was not important to him as long as no one was harmed in the process.

But the tone of his voice, unconsciously haughty, had allowed some doubts to creep up Jungkook’s brain.

Would the guys accept Taehyung? Him? Would they be fine with the two youngest singers having a relationship? What about their fans? Will Armys support their relationship or will the two of them have to hide from the public eye?

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's thoughts swirling inside his mind.

Jimin ran over to Hoseok's side to smack his arm. The latter dodged the hit, jogging up to the door while shrugging at Jimin's murderous threats.

A thin wave of 'bye's and 'see you later's swept over the living room and left the dorm as quiet as the remaining boys' breath would allow.

As soon as the door closed, Jungkook tried to stand up from the couch, fearing to appear too weak in front of his hyung as his eyes had unwillingly started to flood with tears. Though, he was stopped by Taehyung who wrapped his arms around the younger singer’s slim waist. Jungkook fell backwards onto Taehyung's lap, ducking his head under the older male's who began to rub circles down the smooth fabric of Jungkook’s shirt. The boy’s form started to shake in a great tremor, and Taehyung placed his lips on the maknae's forehead. Then, his nose buried itself in the mane of brown hair; but the maknae's usually sweet scent held something more. Something that made Taehyung's primal instincts kick in.

“They will never agree, hyung. They don't want us- we can't-” the maknae's own sobs prevented him from finishing his sentence; his sniffling increasing the time between each syllable.

“Jungkook.” Taehyung spoke softly, bringing his hands up to cup the younger male’s cheeks. At the sight of his lover’s tear-stained skin, the 95 liner felt his guts twist in a painfully surreal manner. Taehyung did not want Jungkook to hurt any more than he already did, he wanted to lift the weigh off of those well-sculpted shoulders. Taehyung knew how wrong his best friend's statement had sounded and how quick Jungkook could have been to misinterpret his intentions. He sighed, “Jimin is not against us being in a relationship-”

“That's not true! You know it as well as I do, hyung.” Jungkook's voice was slightly high-pitched from the sobs obstructing his vocal chords. The maknae's head had thrashed away from his hyung's palm. The partially anger-filled tone Jungkook had used suddenly alarmed Taehyung of something dangerous.

Himself.

Taehyung craved dominance and at this precise instant, Jungkook looked nothing less than a delicious prey. The maknae turned his head to the side, looking at a corner of the room, showing off the sharp edge of his jawline to an increasingly hungry Taehyung. The older male slapped himself internally, cursing at himself for being so distracted as his lover seemingly drowned into his own pool of sadness. Yes, they were alone, yes, they had been stopped in the middle of -well- something, earlier in the afternoon in the maknae's studio; but this was not the place nor the time to be thinking about this. And Taehyung knew it was not how he should feel in this instant.

But could he really stop himself?

“Jimin said-” The maknae started.

Unable to contain his want for physical closeness, Taehyung tilted the maknae's head so he was facing him, and cut off his lover by pressing a chaste kiss to Jungkook's lips. His plan, which was to get a little of Jungkook’s taste on him -enough to calm his appetite and stay in control of himself and not devour the poor boy the next time Jungkook’s breath hit Taehyung’s collar bone-, failed almost completely when the maknae arched his back as Taehyung leaned away. The 97-liner whined weakly as his flesh desperately looked for another comforting touch from his hyung.

Taehyung gulped loudly, his Adam’s apple moving up and down swiftly.

Trying to focus on the younger boy’s feelings, he steadied his voice, “I heard what Jimin said, Jungkook. And I can assure you he has nothing against us and people who have an identical uality.” After a few deep breaths, Taehyung shook some of the lusty thoughts he had had out of his head. Instead, his heart clenched on itself inside his chest at the sight of his lover's eyes, filled with terror for the future. The older singer pressed a gentle, comforting kiss on the maknae's forehead, cradling him on his lap. A frown appeared between his eyebrows as the older male seriously thought about the situation. “Jimin is very open-minded, they all are. And if we show them that our love is real, we have nothing to worry about.”

And the maknae wanted to believe that.

Nothing to worry about.

But that was not completely true. Because something was still on Jungkook's mind even after Taehyung's reassuring words. Because Jungkook was different than his hyung.

“T-tae, I-I need to tell you something.” Jungkook whispered as the older male petted him on the head, lacing his fingers through Jungkook's soft brown locks.

Jungkook retreated slightly from his hyung's embrace, ducking under his hand so that it hovered the maknae’s chestnut-brown mane. This immediately got the attention of Taehyung who had been staring off to the side of the living room, thoughtfully.

Taehyung's eyes widened as the maknae's words repeated themselves in his head like a broken record. Was he going to end it right now? Right here? But they loved each other, didn't they? Yes, they did, how could Taehyung ever forget this fateful night, as those three special words left his lover's mouth while he held him close. Was the pressure to much, then? Had Taehyung failed in comforting his lover? Didn't Jungkook trust him?

Meeting the concerned gaze of his lover, Jungkook forgot how to breathe for an instant. Taehyung looked completely lost, distress evident in his usually warm and welcoming dark-chocolate hued orbs. Taehyung retracted his hand carefully, as if he was scared to break the younger male. Jungkook let out a small whimper.

This was so unbearable.

He could not do it, not yet.

Rather than laying himself bare for the older man to judge, the maknae tilted his head to the side, leaning forward, and squeezing Taehyung's bottom lip between his.

Taehyung growled instantly, pushing himself up with one fist on the couch while the other pushed Jungkook’s shoulder down so that the 97 liner’s entire body lied on the couch. Taehyung’s knees sunk into the couch on either side of Jungkook's hips.

The maknae stayed aware of each and every movement of his hyung's hands, from cupping the younger boy's cheeks, to tracing his collarbone and shoulders, even drawing his pectorals and abdominals until-

“Hyung wait!” Taehyung's hungry gaze made Jungkook shudder. The god straddling him let his hands fall at his side leaving Jungkook’s trousers’ first button undone “I-I,” Jungkook timidly reached to cup Taehyung's face, hoping that his features shown how much love he held for his hyung. He breathed in, fighting his cowardice to maintain eye contact with the orange-haired beauty on top of him. Jungkook inhaled deeply and his voice whispered, “I’m sorry, I can’t.”

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, waiting for an explanation, “What do you mean you can't? You seem to want to just as I do.” Taehyung demonstrated by slipping his hands under Jungkook's shirt making the younger sigh from the delightful caress. The maknae tightened his fists around thin air, anger boiling inside his stomach like a tiny volcano, ready to erupt at any moment because of his lack of self-control.

At the pleasure-filled sound, Taehyung’s hands trailed back down to Jungkook's pants but were stopped again by Jungkook's hands on his wrists, lifting them away from the slightly opened zipper. Taehyung could not help but glance at the slight opening where a bit of Jungkook's light grey underwear peeked out. Taehyung distractedly his swollen lips, biting on his bottom one as he tried to get rid of any thought that would incorporate a very Jungkook beneath an extremely Taehyung.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung’s cheeks once more, feeling his own redden at the older male's stare. Taehyung teared his irises away from the fabric.

“I c-can't because I'm not like you.”

At this Taehyung frowned, taking a step back to enable Jungkook to prop himself up on his elbows. The maknae’s hands fiddled with his pants zipper and buttons in a hopeful attempt to reduce the lust filling Taehyung’s obsidian irises.

“What do you mean not like me?”

Jungkook sighed.

There it is.

Everything they have worked for to end up here, on the living room couch, with Jungkook having to stop his hyung from going further than the he could take their intimacy.

“I don't feel ual attraction.” Jungkook chose his words with care, hoping to nourish and strengthen the link that had been created between them and not let it whither with his poor diplomacy, “I never have.”

Taehyung cocked his head to the side, seemingly assimilating the younger boy’s words. “So, you're…”

“Aual.” Jungkook breathed heavily as if a massive weight had physically been removed from his shoulders. “Which does not mean I don’t find you attractive,” Jungkook added, gaining more courage at the sight of his hyung's features filling with curiosity more than anger, “I just don't feel anything, there.” He ended lamely, gesturing at his crotch which was a few centimetres away from Taehyung's.

The older singer arched an eyebrow at the maknae, “Not even girls…?” He trailed off, a glimmer of fright flashing in his beautifully curved eyes.

Jungkook was taken aback by the question but he rapidly understood that Taehyung wanted to know if it was just because of his gender, which it obviously wasn't.

“No, not even girls."

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, looking off to the side. Jungkook smiled up sheepishly at him.

“Taehyung?” The older male looked back at the maknae. He smirked with a mischievous look drawing his eyelids down.

“This is going to be fun.”

Because in Taehyung's brain, another fire had been ignited, one that he would develop and grow by fighting his lust for his lover, to please his lover in any way he could while always being conscious of the maknae's desires and limits.

But in Jungkook's, his hyung's last word had flicked a switched in his mind. And Jungkook's eyes darkened, and he leaned away and he completely shut down.

_____________

~FrenchieAuthor's note:

Ooooh drama ~

I realized that, especially when I wrote this chapter, for both fanfictions I've written about Tae, he always ends up being a monster with an unquenchable thirst for lust... I promise I will make up to him in the future! I will save his poor innocent soul if that's the last thing I do. ;-;

If any of you have inquiries or requests to make for future chapters or stories, feel free to contact me, both here and on Twitter @FrenchieAuthor!

Thank you all for reading, I wish you a very good night/day!