why in a sudden?

♪ ♥ Be MINE!!! ♥ ♪

the day after, on 2 a.m.....

ding dong. ding dong. ding dong.

the bell ringing for like a hundreth times but the lovey-dovey inside didn't seem like bother with it as two of them are just having chance to go deeper in a peaceful sleep.

ding dong. ding dong. ding dong. ding dong. ding dong.

annoyed by the noisy sound, chunji groaned as he rolled over. his eyes stuck on his watch to ensure the current time, slowly pushing the cover off himself while dragging his feet on floor by being careful for not to waking a sleeping beauty beside him. once he out of bed, he turn to ensure that his little lover is not being disturb by his slight movement. chunji smile as he saw byunghun is already fall in his very sweet dreamland. his hand start to travel on the boy cute sleeping face but he stop when the annoyance sound of the bell start to ring again.

ding dong. ding dong.

"!" he cursed

chunji frowned by the non-stop crying bell. if talking about regret, he is the most regretful person he think right now. he wish to turn back time and destroy the bell immediately so that it will not be rang forever and ever. he turned and began to walk out of the room like a zombie. "disturber!" he blabber under his breath. drowsily, he made his way to the front door. his hand stop on the knob of the door as he spin it clockwise. once he had the door open, there is a pair of hand that attack him on the collar of his pjas. "where is hunnie?!!! where is my brother?!!"

 chunji adjust his view as he see very clearly of the attacker face. "ji-jiyoung...hy-ung"

"give my little brother back!!!"

"hyung calm down" 

"stay back sungjong...this is between me and him"

"but hyung~"

"i said stay back"

"h-yung....w-what h-happe-n?? w-why are u-"

"don't act clueless!! where is byunghun? where did u hide him??"

"he is here. w-with me. b-but why-in a sudden hyung?"

"don't ask much. just give me back my hunnie!!!"

"w-wha.."

"hyung?? jongie~" everyone turn to the slight sound of voice. there is byunghun, standing in shock to watch the scene in front him. "what are u guys doing here? what's going on??"

"hunnie~" jiyoung run toward byunghun way. he pull the boy into his tight hug "my baby..why did u leave me? do u ever thought how worried i could be?"

"hyung...i am fine.u don't have to worry hyung"

"let's go hunnie..."

"huh?"

"hyung, don't u think we are too rush?"

"i don't care. i only want my little brother back and leave this idiot"

"i-di-ot?"

"hyung" sungjong free byunghun from his brother embrace "let me talk to him" 

"u know hunnie's condition right? so please..."

jiyoung heavily sigh "fine"

"hunnie" sungjong place his hand on byunghun fluffy cheek "what's going on jongie? why are u guys here?" 

"how are u hunnie?"

"i'm fine.i sleep well. i eat well. chunji is with me and he make me happy everyday. h-he even said wanna marry me. this ring as a proof...see~" byunghun showed sungjong the ring that has been put on his finger "i am happy to live here jongie. i really am"

"it's pretty hunnie. the ring is really pretty. did chunji chose this?"

"n-neh"

"he do have a great taste" sungjong smile as he turn to look at chunji. 

"ahhh i can't wait more longer" jiyoung grabbed byunghun by his shoulder as he forced the boy to face him "hunnie listen. jongie and i are here because we wanna bring u home. come with us to japan and we start our new life there...ok?"  

byunghun stare on them in disbelief. "wh-hat?"  

"come home with us baby. i'm begging u" jiyoung tried to persuade his brother but byunghun still hesistate to give the answer. he then have his eyes on chunji. chunji had signalled him something and byunghun know what. chunji is telling him to not going back. he want him to stay. 

"n-no. i-i am sorry. i want to stay. with chunji."

"no? do u realize what u just saying? u wanna stay with this idiot and leave me? is that what u mean hunnie???" jiyoung questions the boy. angriness is shown clearly through his face. 

"no hyung. i didn't mean that...i-i just"

"then come with me!!!!" jiyoung grabbed byunghun's wrist. he forcefully dragged his brother with him. "hyung...please stop. chunji...help!!!" byunghun cried to jiyoung for not taking him away while both chunji and sungjong are trying to stop the older too. 

"NO!! don't take him!!"

"jiyoung hyung..wait!! ur hurting hunnie. hyung!!!!"

no matter how loud they were screaming, jiyoung ignored all of them. he still stubbornly dragging the poor boy away. however, he finally defeated when suddenly a punch thrown on his face. jiyoung groaned in pain before he turn to the owner of the fist. "u idiot!!"

"hyung, i'm sorry. but i have to do this. i can't let u take byunghun away from me anymore" 

"what did u just say?" jiyoung move closed to chunji as he made his first attack by throwing he most powerful punch on the boy. chunji fell on floor by receiving the punch on his face. jiyoung otherwise did not satisfy enough yet as he throws several non-stop punches on the boy face. "i'm not taking hunnie away. i just don't want my little brother to be hurt anymore. DO U UNDERSTAND THAT MORON?!!!!"

meanwhile, sungjong had his arms around byunghun. he let the boy face burried on his chest. the boy is now shaking much and sungjong is trying very hard to comfort him. byunghun can't see this. he is still in trauma and sungjong prays these could be end quick before anything bad happen to his bestfriend. 

because of being hit, chunji is now bleeding much. he began to cough and blood coming out from his mouth. 

"wh-y...did u d-o this h-yung?"

"why u keep asking the same question huh!!!!!!!!" jiyoung hit him again and this time he kick him on everywhere as long as it is part of chunji's body. "it's ur mother fault!! I HATE UR MOTHER!!! SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT MY BROTHER IS DEAD WHILE MY BROTHER IS STILL ALIVE!!! I HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THAT!!! SHE SAID HUNNIE WILL BRING BAD LUCK TO HER FAMILY!!! SHE'S EVIL U KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT WOMEN LEE CHANHEE!!! I HATE HER!!!"

"m-my mother s-aid so? u and hu-nnie to ja-pan, i-s it be-cause of h-er?"

"don't tell me that u not fuc*** know!!!"

"i r-eal-ly d-don't kn-ow~m-my mother could be t-his b-ad?"

jiyoung smirk "good act chunji...what a good act" he applause "u think i believe u? with this innocent face...u can act very well..same as what taemin always put on him" jiyoung leaned closer to the boy ear "u know what...ur twin brother is a very good actor too" he whisper

chunji widen his eyes opened. he couldn't believe on what he just heard. his mother is the mastermind while his brother, the most person he trust is behind of this. 

"so...what CAP h-as b-een thought was true??"

"HYUNG!!!! HY-UNG!!!!"

"what??"

"h-h-hunn-ie...h-he faint!!!!"