Pissed Off

Road to Perdition

 

AN: This chapter is dedicated to those who subscribed and commented to the last chapter... Thank you very much..

I'm sorry if the characters are somewhat OOC... but i really need to change it so that it could relate with the plot..

There might be some grammatical error and typos here because I wrote this chapter after I arrived from my grandmother's funeral..

And lately I am feeling down (because of my Physics exam)...

 

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter...

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

“YA, LEE SUNGJONG!!! WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG?” he shouted again.

Here we go again. I murmured to myself.

Noone’s POV

The tension between the leader and the maknae of INFINITE became so thick that it could suffocate other people who are with them. Luckily that time, only the two of them are standing outside the door of Sungjong’s room.

“Ya, Lee Sungjong, look at me,” ordered Sunggyu. Sungjong who is intimated by the way his hyung is addressing him just continue looking on the floor, ignoring the menacing glare Sunggyu is giving him. He often wondered why Sunggyu is so hard towards him but when it comes to the other member he acts like the most responsible and caring leader an idol group should have.

“I said look at me,” Sunggyu yelled at Sungjong again, “or are you guilty that you didn’t obey my order this morning?”

Sensing no response from their maknae, Sunggyu grabs Sungjong’s chin, making the maknae look directly into Sunggyu’s eyes. Upon the contact of both of their gazes, Sungjong immediately look down. He still can’t afford looking into his hyung’s eyes. It’s not that he is guilty about something but every time he looked into Sunggyu’s eyes he is reminded of a certain happening in the past. And that thing is one part of his life that he really wants to bury inside the deep crevices of his brain.

Why do you hate me so much hyung? Is it because of that incident before?

Sungjong silently questioned himself. On the outside, Sungjong’s expression did not change but deep inside he is silently weeping and wishing for his hyung to look at him just like before.

“Look at my eyes Lee Sungjong! How dare you disobey my order this morning? Look at those dishes that is piled on the kitchen.

Sunggyu yelled again. This time, Sungjong unknowingly flinched. His headache is already in its highest level and the yelling his hyung makes is worsening his condition. Plus, he feels that his patience has reached its brim and anytime it could explode and for sure bad things will surely happen.

Please stop it already hyung.

Sungjong silently plead. He hoped that Sunggyu would stop yelling and nagging before his head and patience explode.

“I’m sorry hyung,” Sungjong murmured. He is feeling dizzy and all he wants right now is to crawl to his comfortable bed and sleep.

“I can’t hear you, Lee Sungjong!” With this Sungjong’s  patience exploded.

“I said, I’m going to wash the dishes if that could make you close your mouth,” Sungjong yelled back at his hyung. Realizing what he just said to his hyung, he clamped his hand in his mouth and shook his head to get rid of the dizziness that he is feeling.

“Ya, what did you say? You dare to answer back to me now?"

Sunggyu said through his clenched teeth. So, he dares to disrespect me now? Sunggyu thought to himself and at the same, his grip on Sungjong’s wrist tightened.

, me and my big mouth, why can I be so careless sometimes.

“I-i didn’t mean to do it hyung, I’m so-sorry,” Sungjong whimpered as he felt the tightening grip of his hyung. I’m sure this will leave an evident bruise tomorrow.

“Hyung, what’s the noise all about? It’s already nearing midnight but you two are still bantering over something.”

Fortunately, the entrance of the new voice interrupted the foreboding argument between the two.

=========================================================================================================================

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment... Constructive criticisms and your opinions are highly appreciated...