Chapter 12

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols pov

As we climb out of the taxi outside the club that the bachelor party is at I feel my legs go to jelly as baekhyun grabs my hand. "Take a breath you can do this" he squeezes my hand before guiding me into the club. I watch how people stare at him and how men and women turn their heads just looking at him. I try to pull my hand away as I feel like I shouldn't be holding his hand, like I'm not worthy. He grabs hold of it tighter as we find our group standing down the back in a large corner cordoned off from others joining.

"Finally your both here" Minseok my old school friend approaches me and hugs me making baekhyun release my hand so I can hug him back.

"Chanyeol come back home we miss having you around plus we couldn't really talk at the park earlier, where have you been and how have things been for you?" I watch as he takes a breath as Lay joins us asking the same questions. 

"I miss you guys too but I needed to get away from my life here, you can both understand right?" I wait to be told off but they just hug me again. "We where kinda happy you didn't marry that anyway" Lay whispers in my ear making me pulls way and look at them. 

"I have missed you idiots so much" I laugh hugging them close again. 

"Wanna properly introduce us to your new guy" Minseok pulls away looking towards baekhyun looking him up and down. 

"Sure, guys this is my boyfriend Baekhyun, baekhyun this is Lay and Minseok you met earlier but not properly" he reaches his hands out to  shake theirs as I spot D.O out of the corner of my eye watching me. 

"I reach for baekhyuns hand and smile at him he winks and goes along with me. 

" Ok let's get you guys a drink you have some catching up to do" Lay walks us  over to the bar all excited and swaying  to the music. I really missed him, Lay is the type of guy who doesn't care what people think or who looks at him. When there is music on you are guaranteed to see him up dancing. To be honest I'm  surprised he has stayed still this whole time. "Ok so what are you having?"  he leans his arm on the bar waiting for me to decide while he sips what looks like a large pinky orange drink in a weirdly shaped glass and a umbrella hanging over the top. 

"What are you drinking?" I ask as he spins the straw around mixing his drink. 
"It's called on the beach, its a cocktail and its soooooo yummy, wanna try it?" he hands it to me as I look at it with puzzled eyes taking it from him "What's in it?" 

"Vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and orange juice" he smiles wiggling his eyebrows for me to try it so I do. 

"That's so refreshing" I hand it back to him still my lips 

"Did you like it baby, will I get you one?" Baekhyun touches my arm as he signals for the bartender to order. 

"I think I will start off easy, can I just have a vodka and coke please?"  I watch him smile at me as he orders our drinks and pays for them. 

"Ohhh I love this song" lay hurries to the dance floor leaving us alone at the bar. 

"You look beautiful tonight Chanyeol" he smiles leaning his head to the side making me blush as I sip my drink. 

"Thank you" I reply while looking away towards the others seeing D.O standing looking at lay and minseok on the dance floor. 

"Do you want to go join your future brother in law or will we hold up the bar all night?" he stands in front of me looking so damn y with his hand out for me. I take it as he guides me over to the others sitting me down in one of the chairs as he sits on the edge. 

It's like a matter of seconds he has them all talking and laughing even D.O joined in. I wish I could take charge of a group of people the way baekhyun does. He oozes confidence, he doesn't shy away from anyone. I begins to let myself go and relax like he has been telling me all night. 

"Want another drink baby?" he askes me as I put my empty glass down on the table. 

"I can go get it" I stand up but he pulls my wrist making me turn to face him. It's either the drink I'm drinking or the lighting but he looks so beautiful, so dominating. He pulls me closer and smiles before kissing me on the lips. His lips are so soft I don't want to pull away I want to stay here forever. The group we are with start whistling at us making me pull away blushing. "You sit down ill get us a drink" he smiles before walking past me down the 3 steps to the bar. 

I can't help but watch him as others talk to him at the bar but he politely talks back and moves away from their advances. 

I sit down on the chair as D.O sits beside me sitting back in his chair. 

"You finally found someone to do PDA with" he smirks at me before sipping his drink and looking over the rim of it. 

"Yeah baek likes people to know we are together and so do I, he doesn't hide away from me" I wait nervously for baekhyun's return with our drinks but lay and minseok have him held up at the bar talking to them. 

"Kissing him in a club in front of others" he mocks me making me rather angry. 

"Yes so what, what's the problem?" he looks at me with wide eyes and sits up in his chair 

"Your more fiesty, I like it" he stands up and walks to the bar as the others join us again. 

"Here you go baby" baekhyun sits on the edge of the chair looking at me puzzled. I just smile and thank him as I continue to sip my drink.

He takes over the conversation again and has everyone in fits of laughing even D.O joins in again making it all seem so relaxing now. I'm enjoying myself watching how they all get along, baekhyun even makes sure I'm in the conversation and not left on the outside. 

He Sits down on the free spot beside me now and continues talking to the others. 
The drinks are flowing now and I know I have a red hue across my face from the alcohol. The next thing I feel is baekhyun's  hand on my knee as he keeps talking. I feel chills go up my spine as I watch his hand on my knee. Unaware of himself he starts to rub up and down it slowly showing me comfort like a boyfriend would. 

"You two a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter