The party [2]

Love Shots

Yerin couldn't believe what was happening, it has been a while since she went to a party and had a good time, SinB turned out to be really easygoing when she was tipsy and maybe it was because of the lights but SinB looked more and more stunning, Yerin almost forgot about Yewon while dancing with her, until she felt a little touch on her shoulder...

UJ. U-unnie finally I need to tell you something!

YR. YEWON OMG I'm so sorry I lost the track of the time and..

UJ. Don't worry unnie it's ok but I really need to tell you something...

YR, Uh... ok wait a minute... SinB I'll be back in some minutes ok I just need to talk with my friend.. she's Yewon btw!!

SB.uh...? Yeah it's ok! Nice to meet you I hope you're enjoying the party!

UJ. Yes! thanks for inviting me! Nice meeting you too! I'm sorry to interrupt, I promise it won't be too long!

YR. We're just leaving for some minutes I promise!

-----------------------

YR. Are you ok Yewon? Do you want us to leave? Did somehting happen?

UJ. Yes something happened but it was good I met Yuju!!! But I'll tell you about it later, unnie im sorry to interrupt you but...

YR. Tell me? what's going on?

UJ. Uhmmm I saw her... Your ex... I saw your ex arriving at the party just like 5 minutes ago...

Yerin felt as if something really cold just hit her right in her chest, it had been a while since she saw The Ex, they were supposed to be friends, but she faced a hard time trying to get over the fact that they broke up, almost failed an entire semester thanks of the emotional issues the break up caused... she wasn't ready to see her again, she probably wouldn't be ever ready but also, she didn't want to leave the party and why did she had to leave?!

UJ. Yerin Unnie? I'm sorry for ruining this, I just thought you needed to know

YR. No it's ok Yewon! thanks for taking care of me, the truth is that I don't know what should I do now, I'm having such a good time and I don't want to leave, but I honestly don't want to see her either...

UJ. Listen, I know is not the ideal thing to see her, but I also think SinB was happy being there with you and it'll be rude to leave just like that, what if we stay for like 30 minutes and then go home, that way we reduce the chances you finding HER and also you don't abandon your simling boss who is looking at me as is she wants to kill me for taking you away...

YR. OMG stop it she's not... ok she is but might be because she's tipsy, ok then I like your plan, come here join us let me introduce you...

Both girls returned with Eunbi and her friends, even when at first she acted cold to Yewon, after a few mintues they seemed to be getting along well and that was a blessing, Yerin continously looked at SinB and everytime their eyes met they both smiled and looked away after, Yerin started to feel a rush in her body everytime this happened, she didn't want to admit it but she could be falling for this gorgeous woman, like how not to? Those eyes the way she her lips from time to time...

EU. Hey SinB I heard your agency invited some models that could be interested in an idol career to show them your debut material, is that true?

SB. Ah yes actually, they just arrived like 10 minutes ago, why?

EU. Well... you know I never leave a party without a pretty woman ;)

SB. Can you please behave!

EU. Hey I'm just saying we could go and say hello, please?

SW. Yes c'mon, not all of us can make a photographer fall for us, but models might be interested... or what? are you worried your photographer ditch for one of them?

SB. SHUT UP! Ok we're going to say hello, let me tell Yerin and her friend in case they want to join us..

EU. Yes and please be gentle at first it seemed like you wanted to murder Yewon for coming with Yerin...

SB. Is not like that!! I actually think she's nice.

SW. Of course, that was after she told you they're just friends right?

SB. Do you want to meet the models or not? Then stop teasing me ok!

SinB approached Yerin, explained her friends intentions, and invited both ( Yerin and Yewon) to meet the models, to her surprise Yerin gently said they both had to leave because Yewon had some errands to do the next day early, on one side SinB was disappointed but also relieved, as sweet as Yerin seemed to be, SinB was suspicious about her being a flirty girl and she was a bit possesive with her team ( sure xD ) so all the 5 people abandoned the dance floor and when the Yerin turned to say goodbye someone called her name...

SY. Yerin... HEY YERIN!

Yerin freezed... SinB noticed the panic in her face and Yewon's but just when SinB tried to get close to her, a tall girl approached her faster...

SY. Hello! I didn't know you were in this party, it's been a while uh? How have you been...

YR. Hello SooYoung... it's true it's been a while, I'm working at this agency, that's why I was invited.. she's my boss, SinB, SinB this is Park Sooyoung... my... friend..

SY. OMG It's so nice to meet you SinB-nim! Actually I'm part of the group of models they invited to see how de agency manages their artists and I must say your concept is having an amazing success!

SB. Thank you so much, it's nice to meet you too! I didn't know I was working with such a popular photographer, Yerin...

SY. Ahhh I knew I recognized the style, I see you've just improved since the last time we met...

YR. You think? Well It's good to know, I'm just trying my best here.

Everyone in the group noticed the change in Yerin's behiavor, instead of the cute and smiling girl, she was acting distant, Did I said something wrong? (SinB thought) only a worried Yewon was aware of the real situation...

UJ. Yerin Unnie I think we really need to go...

SY. UMJI? WOW I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!! You're all an adult now uh? It's good to see you too keep in touch unlike Yerin and I...

UJ. Yeah.. good to see you too I'm sorry but we were just leaving, I have some stuff to do tomorrow..

SY. Well it was good to meet you here, I hope to see you soon! Good to see you again Yerin... 

YR. It.. was good yes... see you later, SinB this is an amazing party, thanks for inviting us, we'll talk tomorrow at work, congratulations again!

Both friends left leaving a confused SinB (and friends) trying to figure out what caused Yerin's noticeable change of humor...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting home and promised Yewon she was fine, Yerin went to her room to try to take a rest, it had been a rollercoaster of feelings for her, first of all, what was the probabilities for her to meet her ex girlfriend at that party, there was a reason why Yerin avoided working on model agencies, and now SooYoung wanted to be an idol? why, why now that she was kinda getting over her, apart from that why was she feeling some soft spot for SinB, SHE WAS HER BOSS it wasn't allowed, it was probably nothing but why on earth...

During all night Yerin had those thoughts going from SooYoung to SinB everytime, she had to be honest, she wasn't completely over SooYoung, after all that time together, they were just 16 when both admited their attraction for each other, she was her first model and being completely honest, SooYoung helped Yerin to realize she wanted to be a photographer as Yerin helped her to accept she wanted to be a model, it was all perfectly planned, Yerin went to the university and SooYoung dedicated to make every casting she could, they relationship and careers were going as well they expected until that day, the day SooYoung didn't called Yerin as everyday, the day Yerin stayed awake til she get a text at 2am.....

------------------------------------THROWBACK------------------------------------------------------

Text from SooYoung

"We need to talk"

Yerin felt a pain in her chest, in that moment she kinda knew it... so she called her... it was always painful to remember..

"Yerin I'm so sorry... I met someone some weeks ago and... you know I never had a boyfriend before...

... We weren't oficial since last time....

... I think I need to do this, please try to understand... You know I don't want to lose you....

... He...we.. kissed and I think i liked it....

... You know things weren't working out...."

Yerin was trying to hold the tears again, how could she left her like that, just after her anniversary, wasn't she enough? What they had were ever real? was she using her all that time? what about their promises and their plans? Is it time to give up or was she being a coward?

"You need to stop playing and decide what you want...SooYoung I just can't take it anymore.... YOU NEED TO CHOOSE is it me or him... you can't keep playing like that...what do you want...?"

"Yerin... I'm so sorry... I think it's him..."

--------------------------------END OF THROWBACK-------------------------------

Yerin tried to relax and stop overthinking, the memories still hurt her, not as much as before but still, she was so emotionally tired, she was happy at her new job but she didn't want to be near SooYoung, what if her feelings came back? She was afraid of getting hurt again and never get to recover... but what about SinB? she couldn't ditch her just like that... well the job ofc, it was no professional... maybe she was just ovethinking...

"I just need to hold on for a year, even if SooYoung works there I won't be too long there are many people willing to work on an agency and I'll never be missed..."

But deep into her mind she knew... she'd probably miss SinB and her secret smile....

------------------END OF CHAPTER--------------

Hello Everyone, I hope you enjoy this two chapters, please let me know what you think and thank you for your patience, I love you all and I love GFriend, Fighting...

pd. Some of this is based on my own experiences, so thank you for reading <3

Alx