Aesthetically correct.

Love Shots

A week had passed since the big debut and things were going great, SinB caused possitive impact, everyone was so happy, Yerin included, even some other idols tried to hire her to make their photobooks, but she kindly refused each of those jobs, "I can't ditch her just like that" she explained to Yewon "She gave me a chance and also I like my job, she's open minded to my ideas.." the maknae only smiled "Sure Unnie, everything you said and also that she's just your kind of girl" Umji thought to herself,

Despite all the success in the air, Yerin was busier than ever so she barely had the chance to talk with Eunbi  again, it was ironic that she had to be attentive to her performances getting the best shoots, but there wasn't a chance to talk.

UJ. Unnie you're home early!

YR. I'm lucky, tomorroy the company will gather a little party to celebrate the debut success so they let us leave early, UMJI I'M SO DESTROYED I think if I have to take one more shoot my hands are going to break x.x 

UJ. We can't let that happen, you won't let down your SinB right? 

YR. M-MY SINB? Were did you get that from??

UJ. Please Unnie, can you just admit that you have a crush on her?

YR. WHY DO YOU SAY THAT I mean I think she's really attractive and all but I don't have a crush on her, that's not correct, she's my boss, we can't, I signed some papers you know?.

UJ. Oh so now that's stopping you? Should I remember you the lilttle adventure you had with your history teacher?

YR. FASJFLKAÑSDJFLAKJFLKDA That happened just once and the semester was already over...also I needed to keep my mind busy... 

UJ. Yeah your mind...

YR. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE...HAHAHAHAHAHA

The younger one smiled and nodded, then both of them spent the afternoon remembering some good stories from the past years, it was true that Yerin faced a hard time during her last university semester due to some breakup issues, but she got some funny stories trying to keep her "mind" busy...

YR. Hey, they are letting us bring someone to the tomorrow's party, do you want to come with me?

UJ. Uh... you know I'm not really into parties unnie I'm too quiet and people tend to think I don't want to talk to them

YR. Come on! You'll be with me and maybe you'll be lucky and SOMEONE will be there too!!!

UJ. I'll pretend I didn't hear that last sentence... but ok.. I'm going...

YR. Owwww my little baby has a big fat crush!!!

UJ. SHUT UP! As if you weren't whipped!!!

YR. Ok that's all you're uninvited now!

UJ. You wouldn't do that to your soft friend would you?!

Both continued laughing and agreed to go to the party just to enjoy and have a good time, Yerin was so wasted that she fell asleep on the couch, Umji made sure she was covered in a blanket before directing herself to the bedroom.

----------------------

The party was on, people were happy, excited and some of them a bit tipsy or perhaps too much, we can say SinB was more than tipsy but still a bit conscious, she didn't want to make a scene but she wanted to enjoy this moment, she felt so grateful seeing all the team happy, she invited her best friends Sojung and Eunseo, both of them stunnin women, stealed a lot of looks from the guests, the only missing person seemed to be her favorite photographer...

ES. Amazing party SinB, I'm so happy to be here sharing this moment with you, I must say, your taste in women gets better with the years, your backdancers are all of them pretty indeed... 

SB. I knew you would say that, do you ever stop flirting?

ES. Yahh! I didnt' flirt I'm just too friendly ;)

SB Of course you are...

SJ. Talking about girls, where's that famous talented photographer you never stop talking about?

ES. Ahh yes I'm curious too, you're always mentioning her...

SB. I don't talk that much about her! I just think she's kinda cool and talented and she saved me with the fireflies concept!

SJ. Yeah of course Eunbi, so.. when are we goint to meet her?

SB. I'm not even sure if she's coming... everyone was invited but she doesn't seem to be the partying girl type...

ES. Ahh don't be dissapointed my love, I'm here for you lemme hug you!

SB. Yahhh stop STOOOP....OH MY GOD IM SORRY....OH....

the thing that happened here, is that when Eunseo tried to hug SinB knowing how much she gets cringe about public affection demonstration, SinB took some steps back and felt how her back crashed with someone else who in this awkward situations was no one else than...

SB. OH MY GOD YERIN I'M SO SORRY....

YR. Ah SinB don't worry I'm just... I can go and get clean it's just the coat anyways...

SB. I just ruined your coat OMG...

YR. No really that's ok, please look the dress is safe, please don't mind me and continue enjoying the party..

ES. Ohhh so you're the famous Yerin! I'm so sorry about that, it would've never happened if this one here didn't panick when someone hugs her...  I'm Eunseo, the childhood best friend nice to finally meet you!

YR. Nice to meet you too! I'm sorry but... why famous?

SJ. Ahh it's because our Eunbi got home one day and was so excited talking about a photographer who came up with a great idea and since that day we've been really curious about you, since it's so hard to impress her...

Eunbi was so embarrased, she could feel her face getting red and red every second, first she ruined Yerin's coat and now her friends make it seems like she has something like a crush on her...

YR. Well I feel glad about all you're saying but to be honest, this wouldn't be possible if my client here wasn't so passionate and dedicated about her work, all the ideas were there I just tried to propose a way to present them... 

ES. So... Yerin as a photographer I think you're good to appreciate the aesthetics, so I have a question here and please be honest... Don't you think the SinB's beauty is out from this world? What can you tell us about her "aesthetic level if something like that exists...?

SinB wanted to disappear, it was typical from Eunseo to like this infront of some other people but this was different, she didn't want Yerin to feel awkward, meanwhile Yerin wasn's sure about how to answer, "she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen" sounded so cheesy in her mind, but she didn't want SinB to think that she didn't appreciate her beauty... what to do WHAT TO DO...

YR. Well... I... think she is....-Yerin could feel all the eyes on her, where the hell was Umji why did she had to choose this moment to go to the bathroom and what was taking her so long.. oh my god...- I think she is... aesthetically correct....

 

------------------------Hello everyone, party's not over yet... but I know I've been away too long and well I just liked how this chapter seems to be a bit funny an awkward, I hope you enjoy it and hope to be updating sooner, I love you all, I love GFriend, I love SinRin <3------------------------- If you have some suggestions, comments please let me know!!!

See you soon (;