Little talk

Love Shots

YR -Ok let's try this pose one more time and we're done! -

Yerin was exausted the photoshoot took a little bit longer than she expected, still, she was satisfied with her job, Hwang Eunbi had amazing visuals and her celebrity aura suited her so well, on one side that made her work easier, but she had the feeling that something was missing, despite the great poses and visuals, Hwang Eunbi owned a cold attitud and even when that helped in some shots, others looked a little bit emotionless, Yerin tried everything to make her laugh or get a little smile at least but it was useless, the girl was always kind but distant from her, and the workteam, like she was avoiding getting use to any of them, of course we're all replaceable in this job, Yerin thought, after taking one last pic the shots were finished, it was now time for her to do some editing and the pics would be ready for the next day, she directed to her little cubicle to start with her job, something she loved about editions, was that she could notice more details about the models, objects or landscapes she worked with, in this case she started to realize that Eunbi did a great job hiding her smile by pressing her lips or them, trying to contain her laugh, and let's be honest that was cute and kinda y... Yerin was so focused on the Eunbi's face that she didn't hear someone entering in the cubicle until that someone started talking and scared the out of her....

SB. Is there something wrong with my face?

YR.... OMG MISS HWANG... N...No  there's nothing wrong I mean I'm just checking in case there's something to correct...

SB. Oh, I'm sorry if I scared you, tell me in case we need to repeat something so we can do it today.

YR. Not at all, trust me your pics are really great and it'll be ready for tomorrow.

SB. Good, uh I realized you didn't eat after the session so uh I brought pizza and some beer...

YR. Oh, thank you I totally forgot about food, I was so focused on this..

SB. Well I bet you can do your work better if you eat, right?

YR. Yes.. uh did eat already?

SB. I haven't, I like to make sure all my team eats first so they can keep working and everything comes out all right

YR. Well If you want we can share some pizza

SB. Uh.. yes.. ok...

 

Both girls were eating in silence, both trying to think in how to make the situation less awkward but somehow their minds were blank, so Yerin, knowing it was such a lame question to start a conversation just let it out...

YR. So...Do you like your work?

The artist smiled shyly, probably knowing Yerin couldn't come up with a better question but apreciating her effort to break the awkward silence,- wow, that smile is so cute, I wonder why she didn't do it during the shooting, she looks awesome- Yerin thought

SB. To be honest it's really tiring but I do enjoy the creative part, like to develop an idea to make it into a song and dance... I think it's kinda magic you know? Like... 

YR. Like if you can see something different that other people can't and you want to show it to them...

SB. Yes omg I wouldnt't have said it any better! So that's why you started doing photos? I mean it must requiere a lot of experience to get those good shots you take

YR. Well not exacly I mean yes of course we can recreate some atmosphere when it is required but it's all about observation, the good pics can be anywhere if you know were to look you know?

SB. Are you telling me I wouldn't have to pay that much to get good photos?!

YR. N-NO! I'm just saying that a good photographer must be able to get good photos even with the most basic equipment!

SB. Interesting, so could you get a quality pic of me now?

YR. YOU BET!!

SB. Ok if you do a good shoot the first time I'll pay your dinner next week 

YR. Ok then... free dinner here we go!

Yerin prepared her camera, gave a quick look to the light and smiled because without knowing it, SinB had the perfect posture for a great shot and the lights were just perfect, she took a second to focus the girl and then pushed the button...

YR. I just want to warn you that I'm a foodie so my dinner will be expensive

SB. I must warn you that as an Idol I'm use to get just the best dinner in the city uh

YR. Let's see..

SinB took the camera and watched the pic, and she had to addmit it, the photo was really good, she looked calm and warm, something that wasn't really usual when she was with someone else, she was aware everyone usually take her as a cold person, but there she was looking so comfortable...

SB. O-OHHH- apparently you were mistaken Jung

YR. WHY???!

SB. Maybe I should've done a pizza girl concept uh??

YR. HAHAHAHAHA you still can use it for the next album  miss!!

SB. Wow this album isn't out yet and you have the next concept planned? That's what we call an optimistic girl!!

YR. As far as I've seen you're doing a great job for your debut, I trust you'll be successful!!

SB. Thanks a lot.. well I should be going home and you too!

YR. OMG YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S SO LATE!

SB. Do you want me to give you a ride? The company allow a manager to drive me home and we could take you to your home.

YR. Yes please I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to the hour!

SB. Don't worry, it was good to learn a little bit about what you do and I enjoyed the chatty

Yerin arrived home safe and tired, said good night to Umji and directed to her room, it was always good to have a good conversation specially when it was about somehting she loved, like her job, and that girl Hwang was kinda nice, under that cold cover there was a nice girl with interesting opinions, Yerin smiled to herself, it had been a long time since she felt like that... not since... ugh the night was so nice and now the memories wanted to make her sad again, she thought, so she better tried to sleep focusing on the nice conversation from that night instead on the sad memories about that other girl she used to love...

SinB POV.

That Yerin girl is nice, is not usual that I have convo with my team but I guess I was curious about her because I always wanted to meet a photographer, also she's kinda cute with that smile, I hope we become close but not that much, in this job everyone's future is so uncertain... If she has a bae they must be lucky, they surely have great photos to brag about...

---------------END OF CHAPTER---------------

Hello! I'm back! ( i hope ) im so sorry for the late updates, I hope you enjoy this one, I love you all and I love GFriend!!