The party [1]

Love Shots

ES. -Aesthetically correct... that's... I've never heard about that therm before but sounds positive hahahaha-

Yerin tried to kept calm but she could feel her face burning, Aesthetically correct what the hell was that!! SinB had a cold look on her face, she was probably upset, why didn't I said pretty?! 

SinB was trying to hide a smile, aesthetically correct sounds nice, why did I have to ruin her coat... well maybe is not that bad, she looks kinda hot in that dress...

Eunseo noticed the awkward silence and before another disaster came around she saved the situation

Es-Hey I think you need to go and clean your coat but I'm not sure where the bathroom is... do you know that SinB?

SB. Y-yes I know, come Yerin I'll help you...

YR. Oh don't worry just tell me where it is I can go and... - WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT, YOU WANT HER TO COME WITH YOU THIS IS A CHANCE TO TALK

SB. Please is the least I can do since I caused this mess..- Oh maybe she's upset and doesn't want me to go with her :(

YR. Ah don't say that, it was an accident, let's go then n.n

Both girls walked in the bathroom's direction, SinB noticed the teasing looks from her friends but ignored them, she was trying to make a way through the noisy crowd, when they were about reach their destiny, a rushed waitress ran into Yerin, luckily nothing happened...

W. I'm sorry Miss I'm so sorry please I didn't see you!!

YR. It's ok don't worry just be careful next time...

SB. Are you ok?

YR Yeah nothing happened, apparently I need to keep myself in one place only if I don't want to cause any other accident- she joked

SB. HAHAHAHAHA don't say that, come let me guide you..- Without thinking too much she took Yerin's hand and forgot about everything else, noticing that her skin was soft and her touching felt warm...- Sooo... we're here let's clean this...

YR. Ahh thank you so much I really don't want you to feel guitly for this I was a bit distracted looking for the girl I came with...

SinB wasn't expecting that, a girl? well she could be a friend, she wasn't even sure about Yerin's ual orientation, and why was she concerned anyways.. she wasn't concerned, just curious that was it, sure.

SB. Ahhhh.. who's she? 

YR. It's Yewon my friend and roomie, we've been friends for a long time and she's been so supportive to me, I invited her and she was supposed to be here in the bathroom but now... I don't know where she could be...

SB. Your friend uh? Well don't worry I'll help you find her after we clean this....

YR. You're a really caring boss uh?

SB. Hahahaha please just call me SinB, boss sounds so serious haha

YR. Ok then, so where that artistic name comes from ?

SB. Well, my parents used to say that I was unpredictable as a kid, they started calling me mistery girl, misterious and then one day my brother came with the idea, when the company hired me, they had plenty ideas of my name but I wasn't entirely convinced about any of those, I suggested that and they loved it.. the rest is history...

YR. Woooah that's cool! Well you do look like a misterious woman...

SB. Really?! Why do you think that? If you don't mind me to ask..

YR. Not at all, I don't say it in a bad way, but to be honest, when I had my job interview with you I wasn't sure about the type of girl you are, I was kinda intimidated because you were so straightforward about what you wanted and what were you planning to do, but somehting in your eyes apart from determination gave me the feeling that you're a kind and caring person... and now I got the confirmation hahahaha

SB. Hhahahaha stop it, you have to keep this as a secret or all my team is gonna take advantage of that! 

YR. Woooahh you really think that? Ok then I'll keep as a secret that you're one of the kindest humans I've ever met...

SB. What do you want Jung Yerin a pay increase hahahahahahaha

YR. Ahhh would you do that for me.. you're so kind.. hahahahaha

Both girls finished cleaning the coat and keep joking a bit directing theirselves back to the party...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UJ. E-excuse me, have you seen my friend, is a cute girl wearing a red dress...

Waiter- Sorry Miss there's more than one girl wearing a red dress could you be more specific?

UJ. Uh.. forget it I'll find her later thank you....- Oh really Yerin? I just went to the bathroom for a minute and you're already gone.. I better go to get a drink I'm kinda thirsty now...Umji walked through the people trying to pay attention in case she saw Yerin, but she was nowhere to be found, so she got her beverage and sat at the bar, where she could keep watching to the crowd and maybe distinguish her friend, suddenly her eyes caught someone unexpected...

YJ. Hello!! Yewon it's so good to meet you here!

Umji almost throwed her drink (again) omg not now please- H.. Hello Yuna unnie, how are you? I didn't expect to meet you here!- More like I wasn't sure...

YJ, Ahh yes! SinB invited me, you know is not only because we work at the same place, but since we trained together for a long time we became kinda close, so I assume you came here with your friend Yerin, right?

UJ. Yes!! well I was with her but now I think I'm lost, I mean I can't find her...

YJ. Ahh don't worry, we can stay here and I'll help you find Yerin, I heard she did a great job, SinB seemed really pleased with her photoshoot and to be honest she's a girl hard to please, not in a bad way, is just that she can be really picky...

UJ. Ahhh Yerin Unnie said she was a bit scared at first but I know her, she likes to feel challenged so I guess they just match well,,, as a workteam I mean...

YJ. It's good to know that, but enough talking about our friends, how have you been lately?

UJ. I'm fine I guess, I'm a bit stressed with the job hunting but not that  much, I had a really hard last semester so I kinda enjoy the free time I got after that...

YJ. Ah you seem to be one of those people who always love to learn an improve, I like that... 

UJ. Do you think so..?

YJ. Yeah... I'd love to get to know you better, I wanted to chat with you at that party but....

UJ. Oh my god I'm still so ashamed about what happened... 

YJ. Oh no It was my fault really I didn't want to scare you!!

UJ. Y... YOU DIDN'T I was just distracted!!

YJ. Then we should just forget about that right? we should hang out some time in the future! 

UJ. S.. sure I'd love to!

YJ. Then would you give me your number? 

UJ. Y-YES OF COURSE! Ehm.. xx-xx-xx-xxx

YJ. I'm kinda busy this week for some promotions but I hope after that I can call you se we hang out! Right now I have to leave for some rehearsals, I'll try to keep in touch, ok?

UJ. Yes don't worry! I hope your promotions go well :D Yuna-ssi

The younger girl saw how the singer directed to the exit while thinking on how lucky she was about meeting her crush and getting her number when suddenly she catched a glimpse of someone familiar, she focused her eyes and recognized the girl, how was it possible she was there, it wasn't good at all, I need to find Unnie before she notices, she thought while rushing trying to find Yerin in the crowded place.