Fireflies

Love Shots

Yerin POV

Yerin arrived 15 minutes early at her job interview, the idols company 'Best' seemed so elegant, she wasn't feeling exactly comfortable but anyways she was there to show her work, passing around the place she observed some promotional banners of the idols, each of them with the name of the artist, there was Yuna, looking so amazing and comfortable, when she reached the place with the name SinB (Hwang Eunbi) written in it she realized there was no banner, "well that's why I'm here, let's hope I can give this SinB a good banner" she thought... the girl walked into the building and talked to the receptionist "Oh.. good luck with this one..." the man said jokingly, " What the hell does that mean?" Yerin kept thinking when she directed herself to the office, once there she breathed and knocked the door...

The woman in the office was kind, she gave a fast look at Yerin's CV and said "well you fit perfectly in the profile here!"

YR. W... what? well I mean thank you! Does that mean Im hired?- Yerin couldn't believe it, that shouldn't be that easy...

W (As in Woman). Uh... almost..

YR. What do you mean almost - Ok that shouldn't be that easy but what else do they want from her?-

W. Miss Eunbi needs to give the final approbation...

YR. OH... I mean of course should I make another appoinment or...?

W. Well actually this should be fast you see she's in the next office checking some stuff about her soon debut, so I'm going to show her your CV could you wait here for a minute?

YR. Sure no problem...

The woman left and Yerin tried to stay in her seat but after a while she stand and started passing nervously, what did that Hwang needed to know more than she was capable to do the job? Suddenly she noticed some noises coming from the next room so she carefully placed her hear next to the wall to have a better listening...

W. Miss Hwang this person fills all the requirements...

SB. You said that the last 5 times and those photographers just couldn't gave me a decent photoshooting project and this person didn't even included a photo in this CV what kind of photographer is he?

W. Actually.. its a girl...

SB. UH? This is the first time you let a girl apply for this job...

W. This is the only applicant for the last two weeks, can you please just give her a chance?

SB. Sigh... ok let me talk to her...

Yerin rushed to the chair again, what was wrong with that Hwang girl? she hasn't even debuted and she was already that demanding? Yerin wasn't even sure about that job anymore, her hands were already sweating when the woman called her, she took a long breath and entered the next room...

------------------------------------------------------

The room was completely white and only had one black desk and two chairs, one of them occupied by one of the most gorgeous human beings Yerin had seen in her entire life, 

YR. Good morning Miss H..

SB. Morning.. please take a sit we have to do this fast

YR. Y.. Yes Sure I.. -Ok... pretty but bossy interesting combination...

SB. So I'm about to debut, these are the lyrics of my Title Song and I need to come with a great photoshoot for the concept album, I don't want to do a girlcrush but neither a soft concept, just something natural yet powerful, what do you propose to me? I'll give you 5 minutes - without saying more SinB left a confused Yerin in the office

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY I CAN'T COME UP WITH A WHOLE CONCEPT" Yerin's mind was working faster than ever in her whole life, she gave a fast reading to the lyrics looked around the office trying to understand what was happening and then she stopped and saw a little photography on the desk, there was SinB, probably on her first day of training, she hasn't changed that much, maybe her make up was better now but she was the same girl, with that defiant look, like trying to create her own light... and then Yerin knew it!

SB. I'm back to hear your proposal, if you're going to tell me to go to a forest to play a lost girl or to a parking zone to play a badgirl you can just please leave and close the door behind you...

YR. Fireflies...

SB. Sorry? 

YR. Yes.. well as I read in the lyrics you're talking about building your own way by yourself? and you know how fireflies bring their own light with them? well we can do your photoshoot in some dark places where you'd be the spotlight or maybe some photos at night, with the right illumination even in the city, you don't need to go to the forest...

SB. That's so unexpected I... I like it... ok please go with my assistant, she'll give you all the info you need to start working, all the requirements and everything you need please ask to her I hope we can start with this since tomorrow, see you later.

And she left the room without saying more...

Yerin took a deep breath, after the talk with the assistant to complete her contract she needed a coffee to process what just happened... that Eunbi was... unexpected, of she knew she was going to deal with someone demanding but somehow Yerin understood what the girl was looking for, she wanted to shine from the beginning doing something kinda different, just like she wanted to be a different photographer, well at least they have something in common, the girl directed herself to home to start working thinking how lucky she was about her boss being a gorgeous bossy girl...

 

SinB POV.

Why the hell was I so nervous with that girl? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE AGENCY HIRES A GIRL PHOTOGRAPHER AND SHE IS PRETTY ofc I wasn't prepared.. also I liked her photos and the way she explained her fireflies Idea...Is not like I am picky girl but I just want so bad for my debut to be amazing... and til now none of the past people I saw conviced me, maybe she did because I recognized something in her presentation.. like how much she wanted to prove that her job is worthy... uh well I'd better keep rehearsing I still have to check so many details for tomorrow...

--------------------- Later that day-----------------

UJ. Yerin Unnie I'm home!!+

The young girl walked into the apartment to find a sleeping mess on the dining table, she started to move her carefully and the older girl opened her eyes like trying to remember who she was...

YR. U--UMJI-AH! I'm so sorry I didn't even realize when I fell asleep let me clean all this mess..

UJ. It's ok unnie don't worry! Look I brought dinner!

YR. oh... OH DINNER!! Thank you so much I was so focused on this that I forgot everything about food!

UJ. I can see that... so do you want to tell me how it went? Judging by all that you're doing right now you got the job uh?!

YR. Well I did but omg it was so unexpected and I was so nervous and I thought they'd tell me I'll start next week but turns out I'm starting tomorrow and now I'm so freaking stressed! 

UJ. Hey calm down! I mean yes ofc I understand you're worried but you know the hired you for some reason so you just go and do what you know, also they need you, remember Yuna said they've been looking for a photographer for so long...

YR. Uh... ok you're right is just that.. ahh I don't want to screw this up, you know many photographers start like me in idol companies and then they became recongized... this could be my great oportunity!

UJ. So you just went from "working with idols is not my dream" from " this could be my great opportunity" you're advancing so fast!

YR. Stop mocking me! hahahahaha I mean I didn't expect my first job to be this one but I guess is good to give it a chance right?

UJ. Ofc! so.. when you were there you only met the girl you're working with? I mean no one else?

YR. Well basically yes... but don't worry if I ever see Yuna I'll let you know you say Hi!

UJ. Yeah sure as if she cares...

YR. You don't really know that have a little faith in life! 

UJ. If you say so.. and your boss? Is she pretty?

YR. She... is?

UJ. You're not sure?!

YR. I mean she is pretty but also bosy and idk is like I'm a bit scared she could scream at me at anytime if I do something wrong

UJ. Ahhh so she's a bad girl uh? Exactly your type!

YR. SHUT UP! I don't think we could ever connect at any other level apart from job hahahaha

UJ. Well better like that Idk what could happen if you get involved with someone specially in that kind of companies...

YR.So it's perfect, because I won't be there for any other reason apart from work! 

 

Both girls kept talking til very late at night, Umji went to sleep secretly wishing Yerin's new job could give her some opportunity for meet Yuna, and Yerin well.. she went to bed not without thinking about Hwang Eunbi, the younger girl was right, she was a trash for pretty bossy girls, but not this time, it was all about work and there were many other pretty bossy girls around... why would she fall for the only one who could get her in so much troubles? And with this she closed her eyes and dreamt about beautiful fireflies flying all across the room....