Chapter 8 "Say good bye"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Kyuhyun leave quickly and siwon follow him. Kyuhyun is running fast to parking area. Siwon who great to running and he can catching up kyuhyun. Kyuhyun arrived in the parking lot and immediately get into the car and siwon too.

“where you go?” ask siwon to stopping kyuhyun to drive.

“meet her..” let siwon hand.

“for what.?” Siwon is staring at kyuhyun seriously.

“…….”

Kyu didn’t care his hyung who was sitting beside the driver. Kyu’s car is now running at maximum. Siwon is sitting next to pray for them bothsafely to the destination.

Finally they are arrived at apartment. Kyuhyun get out and ask siwon to waiting in the car.

Kyuhyun enter the building and go to the room apartment. He is pushing the door bell ring. The girl is answering the door bell ring.

“it’s me kyuhyun..”

“wait a minute”

Xiao open the door and see kyuhyun with bad expression.

“Follow me..” kyuhyun grabbed her hands tightly.

“what do you want?” xiao panic.

Kyuhyun didn’t answered and just bring her to follow him. Siwon shocked after saw his doing drag xiao.

Kyu open the car door. He is brought her to get in the car. “get in..” kyu command.

Xio is sitting obediently. And look around. She saw siwon. Siwon saw back to her. Now kyuhyun get in the car and driving.

During in the way, siwon get calling from leeteuk.

“what happened hyung..?” asked siwon.

“it’s about seohyun.”said leeteuk.

“seohyun…” repeated siwon.

Kyuhyun heard seohyun’s name is called.

“what’s happened hyung?” asked kyuhyun worriedly.

“please hurry up to come here.” leeteuk in telephone line.

“ne..” siwon said and end the telephone line.

“what happen with seohyunie?” asked kyuhyun worried.

“I don’t know kyu..” sadly siwon.

“andwe.. please don’t take her from me..” said kyuhyun in low voice.

Xiao just silence. She is feeling bad. This is her first time seeing kyuhyun feel.

---------------------------

In the hospital..

Seohyun is still struggling to get through the critical. Kyu who just arrived and heard what happened with seo while he leaves. The, he is sitting beside his mom. The other is still waiting. xiao look around, she saw kyuhyun sadly and keep praying for the girl he loved. Now, she is notice that what did she do is wrong and she is already know how kyuhyun loved seohyun. She is really felt guilty.

A few minutes later the doctor geting out from seohyun room. Seeing the doctor is coming out. Kyuhyun suddenly stand up and meet the doctor.

“how is seohyun?” asked kyuhyun

The doctor is giving his sigh. Then, smiling nicely to him “ success.. now we are just waiting her to awake.”

“thanks god..” kyu mom suddenly hugging her son.

“you can see her.. and please just one person.” Said doctor and he leaves.

Kyuhyun enter seohyun room.

Then, the rest is kyu’s mom, Leeteuk, siwon, sungmin, and seohyun manager smiled widely and say thank to god and waiting to chance meet seo. Xio also thanks to god because she can see kyuhyun smiled.

Because kyu’s mom must return to Korea early, so she can’t be at her son.

“eommonie. I will take you to go to airport.” Said sungmin.

“ne.. leeteuk, please take care my son and dear seohyun too.” said kyu’s mom.

“of course eommonie” hug leeteuk to kyu’s mom.

Sungmin take kyu mom after kyu’s mom say good bye to her son and give kyu hug also kiss seohyun at forehead.

Seohyuns manager also is going out to pick up taeyoon and yoona at the airport.

--------

Leeteuk, siwon and xio is just sitting in front of seohyun room. Leeteuk start to speak.

“You can see how Kyuhyun loved that girl. Please don’t make any trouble to both of them. It will be hurt for them. Then, please clarification about yours statement before. I hope you can understand.” Said leeteuk to xiao.

“I will. Although it is too late to notice my fault..” Said xiao.

“all people have faults so it’s ok, if you want to fix it.” adding siwon.

Then.. all of them silence again with their own mind.

---------

At Seohyuns room..

Kyuhyun is sitting beside her bed and calmly to holding her hands. He seohyun head softly. He kissed seohyun hand.

“honey.. please wake up.. I can’t life without you. I really miss your smiled. I really miss your laugh, I really miss your voice, I really miss all of yourself and I always love you” sadly kyuhyun

 Suddenly, seohyun is moving her finger.

“seohyun you are aware?” happily kyuhyun.

-Seohyun PoV-

This is a warm touch. I can feel someone hold my hands. I am slowly open my eyes. I can see the light. I start to see around. Where I’m? didn’t am I at amusement park with kyu oppa.. then. Ah remember now… I can see kyu oppa beside me and smiled at me..

“where I am?” I asked.

“are you ok? How you feel chagiya?” said kyuhyun softly to me.

“a little dizzy. But I’m better now.”

“thanks goodness..”

“oppa.. why I am here?”

“mianhe.. it is my fault. You got car accident and you are in the hospital.”sad kyu oppa.

Now I can remember it what happened with me. I let my hands.

“waeyo chagiya?”

“oppa, please leave me alone. I don’t want to see you..”

“but.. why?”

“oppa, you hurt me.. you and xiao is cheating behind me.”

“its misunderstood chagiya. I can explained it.”

“I don’t want to hear anything from oppa. please.. oppa get out..” I shouted and throwing anything beside me.

I really hurt.. now, I don’t want hear anything. I don’t want see kyu oppa. kyu oppa had cheating me.  I am crying hardly.

-end seohyun Pov-

Suddenly, someone is entering the room. She is xiao. Seohyun stopped her throwing at stared at Xiao.

“ah.. now you are here. good oppa. you bring your wife.” Said seohyun harshly.

“I am sorry.. but I come here to talk to you..” xiao calmly.

“for what? For announcement your relation?”

“no.. please listen to me first.”

Seohyung think a moment and agree it.

“can we talk alone?” asked xiao.

“ok. But if you hurt seohyun. I will hate you more.” Kyuhyun warn

Kyuhyun leave from seohyun room.

“can I sit?” xiao asked permission.

Seohyun just nodded. “what do you want to talk to me?”

“I fall in love with your boyfriend since I meet him at the airport. Then, since I filming ‘We Got Married’ with kyu. I love him. But, he didn’t response my feeling. he just think of me as friend. Although, I tried to get sympatric from him, I am being nice to him and also made cute expression to him.  But, it is useless. He is always thinking of you. I am really envious with you. About the broadcasting before, I am really sorry. I said like that. I will clarification it in broadcast too. Did you want to for give me, seohyun?”

Seohyun is thinking deeply. Then, she smiled at her.

“eonnie.. I will forgive you. It is not only your faults. I know kyu oppa behavior. He is always nice with the girls and also made a joke with them like vic eonnie. So, I can understand.”

“but you are joules right?”

“of course.. and hurt too.”

“sorry make you hurt.”

“it’s oke.. now I know is the fact. Kyu oppa didn’t cheat me.”

“of course.. he is love you more.”

Seohyun try to wake up. Then, hugging xiao.

“thanks to clear this.”

Xiao reply seohyun hug.

“I will go now.” Said xiao and broke their hug.

“thanks to visit me..”

“good bye seohyun. Get well soon. Please.. take care kyuhyun and always trust to him.. he is really love you than himself.” Xiao give seohyun kiss on her forehead.

Xiao leave seohyun room and meet kyuhyun who his face worried expression. Taeyoon and yoona just arrived and look at xiao for awhile then enter seohyun room.

Xiao asked kyuhyun to talk.

“I had clarification to her. I’m sorry to you. I don’t want you feel angry with me. I want to be your friend if you can.”

“xiao, I know you are good person. I think it is ok if we are become friend. Tomorrow will be the last for me in here so I didn’t want have a bad relationship with you.”

“thanks guixian.” Smiled xiao.

“I want to go home.. see yaa. And take care your love.”

“wait a minutes. Siwon hyung please take her home.” Kyuhyun pointed his hyung.

“me?” shocked siwon.

“ne.. who else know her house.”

“arreso..”

Finally this problem has resolved. Xiao become nicely to seohyun because of the kyuhyun’s love power to seohyun can make the enemies become friend.

---------

In different time at hospital garden, seohyun sitting beside kyuhyun then leaned her head into kyuhyun chest.

“oppa.. saranghae..”

“saranghae seobaby..”

“thanks for love me..”

“thanks for love me to..”

They are embracing each other.

“when we are back to Korea?”

“hmmm. Tomorrow.. you miss your parents chagiya?”

“ne..”

The two of them silence.

Kyuhyun, take something from his pocket. Seohyun look at kyuhyun curiously.

“for you..”

Kyuhyun take out the beautiful small box. Inside box is necklace and inside pendant there is photo of SeoKyu in SM Town concert in NYC. Seohyun look happy.

“ghamsahamida oppa.” said seohyun happily.

Kyuhyun kiss her forehead.

-----------

 

2 weeks later, Super junior and SNSD were in Korea.

 

Today WGM china version is aired. Super junior member in their dorm are watching WGM same as SNSD member are watching WGM in their dorm. Kyuhyun who is casted just relaxed with his PSP then his hyungs are tense to watching this program. They are afraid if their magnae get trouble with his girlfriend. In the other hand, seohyun watching kyu’s WGM with her eonnies. Her eonnies become worried about her. Every scene looks naturally. Starting greet each other, surprise dinner, gift, bed scene, cocking scene, until farewell. Seohyun is watching carefully. Until she grabbed her phone and make a call.

“ya!! Cho Kyuhyun.. !!!!!” shouted seohyun.

“aish… starting again..” said taeyon.

“will they fight?” adding sooyoung.

“may be..” now sunny add.

“I am hungry..” said yoona.

“me too” said Yuri.

All members are leave seohyun alone. Seohyun is still envious whereas this program is fakes and xiao had classified with her.Although they still love each other. It’s ok if it is hurt at first time but their love to loving each other will not disappear and always keep trust to each other forever.

 

----------------------------------- The end---------------------------------------

thx for reading. ^^