Chapter 6 "Is Over"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Chapter 6 “Is Over”

 

 

At super junior dorm 12.00 A.M

All the member has sleeping peacefully but in the other hand kyuhyun still play starcraft. Comes to kyuhyun‘s mind for browsing internet. He checked his weibo at he found xiao message for him.

-Kyuhyun PoV-

Aish.. What should I do.. seohyun will hurt again. I have to clarification before seohyun knows this. 

I dialed her number. I hope she still awake.

Tut… tut.. tut…

“nyeboseo..” seohyun greet in line phone.

“seohyunie.. are you still awake?”

“ne..”

“why are you still awake?”

“nothing oppa. I just write a diary.”

“owh.. hyunie, can you online and open weibo?”

“for what oppa?” I think seohyun confusedly

“open it.”

“ne”

I am waiting for her.

“oppa.. this message?” I heard seohyun voice low.

“I know, you will shocked about it. But not only you chagia I am too. I want to clarification before you misunderstanding about me.”

“oppa..” before she is finished her speak I cut it.

“I know chagia.. Please listen to me first before you make a conclusion.”

She is silence.

“chagia?” I am making sure she is still in the line.

“ne oppa.. I will listen yours explain.”

“me and xiao is friend. Maybe she upload this picture for support our program. I know you will understand. Cause you did it in the past with your fake husband.”

“oppa.. I know. It doesn’t mean for me oppa. Because, I am trust you.”

“hyunie..  you are like angel for me. gumawo hyunie.”

“ne oppa.. saranghae.”

“saranghae seohyun..”

“oppa.. I am sleepy. I have to sleep.”

“ok.. goodnite my angel seohyunie.”

“good night my evil kyu oppa.”

She is ended the phone. huft.. I’m really grateful. Thanks god to send me your angel seohyun.

-End Kyuhyun PoV-

In the other hand seohyun who still awake after kyuhyun call her.

-Seohyun Pov-

Kyu oppa is right. This is just for support this program. But I am really jealous. I want to do this with kyu oppa. But we can’t. We have to hide our relation from all fans who we love more. We didn’t want hurt each other to get bashing from our fans. I sadly and my tears flew in to my check. But immediately I whipped it and go to sleep. I am really tired.. very tired.

-end seohyun pov-

 

 February 4, 2012. In china

Today is opening U.P.I ceremony which has kyuhyun’s father. Some of members are attending at ceremony. Kyuhyun parents of course present. The opening is successfully.

Suddenly kyuhyun’s eomma whisper to kyuhyun.

“kyu, can you bring my cell phone in eomma’s car. Eomma leave it.”

“ne, eomma.”

Kyuhyun go down to bring kyu’s eomma cell phone. But, suddenly someone smothered him from behind. Kyuhyun is attempting to rebel.

“sstt.. kyu oppa its me seohyun..” seohyun whispered.

“seohyun…?” kyuhyun shocked.

Seohyun wearing cap, glasses and jacket for cover her identity. She is like ordinary girls.

“oppa don’t be noisy. We could get caught.”

“ok.. But, why would you be here instead of you were in NYC?” asked kyuhyun confused.

“I will be explained it later after you changes your clothes oppa and we go.” Smiled seohyun.

“but seohyunie, I didn’t bring my another clothes.”

“I know oppa. Therefore I have prepared for oppa.”

Kyuhyun scratch his head and obediently change his clothes at the rest room.

Kyuhyun now wearing cap, jacket, and mask for cover his identity.

“but seohyunie how about my parents? Eomma ask me to bring her cell phone in the car.”

“I know oppa. this is eommoni’s plan.”

“neh?” kyuhyun more confused.

“kajja..!!!” full spirit seohyun.

Kyuhyun without resistance follow seohyun with happy feeling and feel confused too. In the back side kyuhyun’s eomma smiled widely.

“Have a good time honey..”

-----------

Seohyun didn’t know where to go. Because for her this is first time to go to china. Kyuhyun noticed it.

“Where we are go?” asked kyuhyun

“I don’t know oppa. This is my first time.”

“aish.. You kidnapping me and know you didn’t know where we go..”

“mianhe oppa.”

“it’s oke. I will be guides tour for you and of course your boyfriend.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“ne oppa.”

Kyuhyun took seohyun to amusement park in china. They are look happy. This is their 5th time date in overseas.

Because today is weekday so visitor in here is a bit. They try almost all the rides at amusement park. Start from balloon race, carrousel, freak out, house of mirror, tornado, and the last is roller coaster. (I don’t know what the rides in amusement park in china so that I take randomly from others countries)

After, they are finished their last rides. Now, they are in restaurant.

“seohyunie, can you explain why you could be here?”

“hmm. It is a long story oppa.”

“palli tell me. I’m really curios and why eomma is behind it all?”

Seohyun is beginning to tell her story why she could be here.

-Flash back-

After she is end a fan meeting. Kyuhyun’s eomma send her message.

From: eommonie

To: daughter in law seohyunie

How are you dears. Eommonie hope you always fine. Mainhe, kyuhyun is always bothering you. Today is kyu’s birthday. I want to give him special gift for him. But, I just think for his birthday gift that is only you. He doesn’t need anything other than you. So, can you attend at the ceremony of the U.P.I at china tomorrow as surprise for kyu? If you are agree. I had prepared it. I hope you can.

10.02 A.M February 3, 2012

Seohyun ask to her manager. Then, her manager is agreed, but there is Requirement. She should go back to NYC before 8 pm.

She is explained her plan to meet kyuhyun at ceremony U.P.I to kyu’s eomma. Kyu’s eomma agree it. Then, at past five in the morning seohyun getting ready with clothes that can cover her identity. Seohyun take to the airport with his manager. Because kyuhyun’s eomma who has planed it. So, it is easy for Seohyun to get a quick flight.  At 6 am, seohyun has in airplane.

At 10am she arrived at china airport. Know she is here.

-End flash back-

“wow.. is daebak..!!”

“ne.. eommonie is the best..” seohyun smiled.

“in fact you to are close..”

“ne.. of course. Your mother is like my mother too.”

“hyunie. Wait a minutes. I want to go to rest room for a while.” Asked kyuhyun.

“ne..”

Kyuhyun is to go to rest room. Suddenly the television news broadcast about the proximity of a Chinese artist to one of member artist famous Korean boy band. Seohyun is watching it. Xiao appear in broadcast.

“Good evening mrs Lou Yi Xiao?” asked reporter.

“good evening”

“we heard you and one of member of famous Korean boy band are dating?”

“ya.. this is right.. although we are just newlywed in one of program. But we are realy close.” Xiao said.

“hmm… and you send a message for his birthday via your weibo?”

“yes, of course because, he is my husband. So, I have to.”

“not only message your photo has uploaded by yourself. It is real or your PD asking you two to take picture together for increasing the program?”

“no.. it is real. You know. We both are really fit.” Xiao smiled.

Seohyun shocked. After, she has heard all information from Xio. She is felt limp. kyuhyun back to their place and look at seohyun. He is felt seohyun differently than before he left.  Seohyun look kyuhyun approaching her. But, suddenly seohyun stand up from her chair and leave. Kyuhyun ran to follow seohyun.

“seohyun. What’s wrong with you?” kyuhyun grabbed her hands.

“I am pabo. Pabo.. I trust you. But you fooled me..” tears is begin fall. 

“seohyun. What are you speaks? I don’t understand.”

Seohyun immediately let her hands. But, useful kyuhyun grabbed her hand tightly.

“seohyun, why did you running from me?”

“let me go oppa.” crying seohyun and try to let her hand.

“no.. I don’t want to let you go.”

“oppa. it’s over now.” Seohyun shouted with her tears.

Kyuhyun loosen his hold hands.

“why you said that hyunie? Am I wrong?”

“......”

“seohyun.. answered me..!!” kyuhyun frustrated.

But seohyun silent and slowly walk awayfrom him alone.

Kyuhyun didn’t know why she acts like that. Kyuhyun is blankly in his spot. At that time kyuhyun phone is ringing. it is from sungmin.

“kyu, you must see the news in broadcast.. xiao said that you and her is dating and she said  its is real.”

 

Kyuhyun look at Television and he saw Xiao in broadcast. Kyuhyun is getting mad. Then, he is running to catch up seohyun. But it’s late. Soehyun who didn’t focused on her way. Suddenly the car is coming from opposite direction then hit seohyun body. Kyuhyun shouted seohyun and approaching seohyun body which has full of blood. Kyuhyun embraced seohyun. 

--------------- To be continued----------------------

 

please give the comment.. and thx you.. ^^