Chapter 7 "Mianhe.. Jeongmal Mianhe(sorry.. really sorry)"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Dark.. I can’t see anything.. eomma.. appa.. eonnies.. oppas.. help me..

I cried really hard.. I am really scared.. but, suddenly I see small the light in front of me. I follow it. The white light surrounding me.. I can see someone appeares from my sight. He is similar for me.. he is kyuhyun oppa. I am approaching him.

“kyu oppa..” I said.

Khyu oppa grabbed my hand into his chest “hyunie.. gwencana..” asked kyu oppa.

“ne oppa..” I smiled sweetly.. but I look beside kyu oppa. There is someone who stands up beside kyu oppa.

The girls grabbed kyuhyun oppa arm and get rid my hand from kyuhyuns hand. “guixian… come on” She is sneaky smiled to me.

I stare at kyu oppa. He didn’t do anything and didn’t say anything to me. Just leave me alone.

“Oppa.. wae??!! Wae?!! You didn’t love me again..?!!” I cried a lot.

I don’t what happened now.. I can’t see anything again.. I cried alone.. I’m a lonely now.

 

--------------

 

At the hospital

Kyuhyun was sat patiently for waiting his girlfriend. Then,The door is open and doctor is come out from the emergency unit.

“who is the girls family?” asked doctor.

“me.. I’m her fiancée.” Said kyuhyun.

“mrs. Seohyun need blood donor, because she lost a lot of blood and blood we are out of stock of type A.”

“my blood type is A please take from me.”

“oke.. But we have to checking it first to requirement of blood donation.” Said doctor.  

Twenty five minutes later…

One by one member of Super Junior come to cheer up him and also Seohyun manager come too.

“kyu.. how came this is happened?” ask manager.

“I really sorry hyung.. I wasn’t expecting to be like this.” Said kyuhyun feel guilty.

“Then how about seohyun condition?” asked leeteuk.

“I don’t know hyung.. I’m pabo..” said kyuhyun angry with him self.

“hyung, we must going now. Concert will start soon.” Donghae remembered.

All the members silence..

“kyu.. go please.. I can handle it..” said manager.

“but.. I can’t leave seohyunie.. I want beside her.” Said kyuhyun sadly.

“we know kyu… but if we still here. E.L.F will be disappointed and seohyun will it too. be professional kyuhyun. We know how feels now.” Said leeteuk.

All the members is going out. But it is still hard for kyuhyun to leave his lovely. Then, kyuhyun is calling someone who his believe.

“anyeong haseo.. eomma please come to hospital. I really worried about seohyun. Please eomma for me take care seohyun.”

“ne.. honey eomma and appa will take care seohyunie because she is our daughter-in-law.”

Calling ended.

 

-------------  

 

Taiwans second days concert is running smoothly. Kyuhyun was nevertheless concerned about his girlfriend and wanted to get back to the hospital to be with her.

 

-------------

 

At the hospital kyuhyuns eomma and appa is still waiting seohyun to wake up. Before that the doctor said to manager and kyu’s mom that seohyun still in unstable and if she is didn’t awake for 24 hours she is stated coma from now on.

Kyuhyun mom hold seohyun hands on bed.

“honey.. please wake up for sake of us.” Kyu’s mom prayed.

She is gently seohyun head which her head in bandages. She loves seohyun like her own daughter. Because of her, kyuhyun is happy more than before. She is very thankful to her. Then seohyun is polite girl to families Cho.

Suddenly the door is open. Kyuhyun appear.

“eomma how seohyun condition now?” asked kyuhyun whispered.

“follow me, my son.” Kyuhyun eomma stand up and go out from seohyuns room.

“what happened eomma?” asked kyuhyun worriedly.

“Doctor said that if seohyunie didn’t wake up for 24 hours. She is will coma.”

Kyuhyun felt weak because of hearing what she said about Seohyun. The three of member super junior appear and see what happened with their dongsaeng.

“what happened eommonie?” asked siwon.

“it is because of her!!” kyuhyun exploded his angry and stand up.

“kyu…” said sungmin

Kyuhyun started to stay away from them and ran as fast as he can.

“kyu were are you going?!” shouted leeteuk.

Kyuhyun didn’t heard leeteuk voice. Then sungmin now what kyuhyun will do.

“hyung. maybe kyuhyun want to meet xiao?” sungmin guessing.

“maybe.. it will be happened.”siwon said.

“its really dangerous because kyuhyun in bad condition he will do anything bad to her. Siwon follow him..” leeteuk worriedly for his dongsaeng.

 

Kyuhyun feel sorry because of this. He is joined this programmed, it made seohyun hurt. Although, she always keep saying “its oke if it even hurts”.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Almost 24 hours. Seohyun still didn’t wake up and kyuhyun not coming yet. Suddenly the graphic is going down from seohyuns heartbeat

 

“Hyunieee…” I heard sweet voice calling my name.. I sweep my tears and stop crying. This voice is familiar for me.. slowly I can see the white light again. I can see my lovely eonnies.

“eonnie.. I’am really scared.. please don’t leave me alone..” I hug all of my eonie.

“ne.. of course..” said taeyon eonnie and follow the other eonnies.

“seohyun.. please wake up for us..” now I heard someone. She is older women.

“ne.. I will.”

“we love you seohyun..” said leeteuk oppa and nodded all member super junior sunbe (without kyuhyun)

“I love you all..” i smiled widely.

 

--------------------

 

“doctor she is getting worse. Weakens heartbeat.” Said nurse.

“what happened.” Asked leeteuk.

“wait here” doctor said and entered the room.

ten minutes later

“I’m sorry she is in critical condition. Anything can happen. We will make every effort to save her.” Said doctor.

Suddenly leeteuk call siwon.

 

------------------------------

 

"seohyun..." sad expresition.

kyuhyun stopped driving and stared at siwon. "what happened hyung?" kyu said after he heard seohyun name.

“andwe..!!!” kyuhyun shouted

 

---------------------------------- to be continued-------------------------------------

 

what happened with seohyun??

will she awake?

will next chapter bethe last or..??

please leave a comment and thx.. ^^