Chapter 4 "You are Mine"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Chapter 4 “ You are mine”

 

“Seohyunie?” yoona pat seohyun back.

“neh eonnie?” seohyun shocked and hide his feeling.

“are you oke?” yoona ask worried.

“neh eonnie.. I’m fine. Waeyo eonnie.. you need something?”

“hyunie.. don’t lied to me. I know you know since we are childhood right.” Smiled yoona.

“jeongmal eonnie. I’m ok.. trust me..” seohyun hide her feeling and smiled widely.

“eonni, mianheyo… I have to go to rest room. I wanna take a bath.” Seohyun walk slowly after she pretended didn’t see whatever about kyuhyun and his fake wife on taeyoon cell phone. She is return taeyoon cell phone in the same place.

 

Taeyoon wake up and see seohyun walk slowly and she remembered that she is yet to erased kuhyun pictures with yeoja. Taeyoon pick up her cell phone and be grateful because she think seohyun yet to look the album in the her cell phone.

“eonnie, why  are you like that?” yoona confused because look taeyoon strangely.

“aneyo.. yoong..” taeyoon smiled at her.

“aish.. why in the morning you and seohyun like stranger after see your phone.” Yoona complained.

Taeyoon look at yoona who start to leave taeyoon confusedly after she heard yoona said like that.

“ne?? seohyun look my phone? Did she look my album photo on my phone?” taeyoon worried.

“I don’t know. I just saw seohyun holding your phone tighly.” Yoona innocent.

“pabooo.. paboo..paboo..” taeyoon grumble.

Some of member wake up and look at her eonnie frustrated.

“yoong, what happened with her?” ask soyoung.

“molla..”

“ya.. taeng.. What happened with you?” tifany asked.

“aish.. in the morning all of you was noise..” Jessica joined.

“seohyun surely saw this pictures..”

“what that is it mean?” yoona confused.

“pictures?” Jessica is blankly.

“ahhh.. I know.. kyuhyun oppa picture closely with Chinese artist in WGM..!!” shout sooyoung and immediately smothering by sunny.

“ssttt.. sinkuroo..” sunny warn.

Suddenly from the back seohyun is come out.

“eonnie what the fuss in here?” smiled seohyun.

“hyunie.. mianhanata.. jeangmal mian. I didn't mean that.” Taeyoon feel sorry to her and grabbed her hands.

“why are you speaking like that? You did nothing wrong to me” seohyun still smile sweetly in front of her eonnies and grabbed back taeyoon hands.

“come on hyunie don’t hide your fieeling behind us.” Soyoung joined.

“we know about you and kyuhyun oppa.” yoona said clearly.

“we can feel how your feeling now.” Hyeyeon added.

All members are silent, including seohyun. But a moment later..

Seohyun laugh of lot.. Make her eonnie increasingly worried.

“seohyun being crazily” yuri whispered.

“eonnie I heard that.. I’m not crazy. But all of you look funnies for me..” seohyun still laugh.

“I didn’t get it seohyunie” Jessica innocently.

“I know that pictures and I know it was faked. So, for what I have to sad and feel bad just because of that.” Seohyun give the reason.

“that’s right it was just fake. So, for what we all have to worried.” Smiled hyeyeon.

“huufft. The problem is clear now.. all of you palli take a bath we have some schedule today” Said seohyun is full of spirit.

“ne ne ne.. my seo baby..” sunny respond and follow the others.

All of members starting to take a bath exclude yoona who still feel strange to seohyun.

“eonnie palli take a bath..” seohyun pull yoona body.

-Seohyun pov-

Mianheyo eonnie.. I can’t tell you about my feeling. I didn’t want to make your worried about me. I can handle it alone and I still believe in to kyuhyun oppa that it was from the script.

-End seohyun pov-

 

In the other country especially China which kyuhyun in there.

 

8.00 A.M. at kyuhyun room.

 

Kyuhyun look at his phone and smiled widely. Finally seohyun reply his message although she is late to reply.

From: Meek seohyun

To: Gaemgyu

Oppa did you sleep well? I hope oppa is fine. Oppa don’t pull yourself. Remember to eat on time. Take care your self. I really boggoshipuyo.. mianhe I late to reply. I don’t want disturb your time. Hwaiting oppa saranghae. ^^

 

7.30 A.M 30-01-2012

 

After he read this message, his feeling is good for start activity in the morning.

“gratefully seohyun, may be seohyun yet see the teaser picture.” Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

Suddenly one message received..

From: Xiao nim

Good morning my lovely husband.. did you sleep well? Today we will filming at romantic scene. I really waiting it.. I hope we can work together well. See you at our home.. ^^

8.10 A.M 30-01-2012

 

Kyuhyun frowned. Kyuhyun feel xiao like him.. he have to clear this problem before the further.

--------------------------

At place for Filming WGM

Xiao welcoming kyuhyun who just arrived. Xiao look prettier than before. But for kyuhyun only seohyun most beautiful than others yeoja in this world.

“good evening guixian..” cute xiao.

“ah.. neh..” kyuhyun force his smiled.

“guixian.. come here..” Pd call him

Kyuhyun and xiao come to PD. PD explained what should they have to do.

 

To day, kyuhyun and xiao have to more romantic in the scene. Kyuhyun looks seriously to listen PD speak. But another case with Xiao, she is in another world. Imagining kyuhyun is being romantic to her.

After PD speak to both of them and leave them to discus. Kyuhyun stare at Xiao and call her name.

 “mrs. Xiao.. I want to tell you something.”

“ah yes?”

Kyuhyun grabbed her hands. Xiao confused. She thinks, maybe kyuhyun will propose her.

Now only kyuhyun and Xiao.

“what do you want to talk about?” ask xiao curiously.

“don’t treat me like that?”

“what did you mean guixian.” She pretended not understand.

“You treat me like I am real your husband. But we know it was just fakes. It was on the script” Kyuhyun calmly explained.

“but, we can make it real.” Said xiao.

“mrs xiao. Are you like me?” said kyuhyun strongly.

“ne.. I really like you since we are filming.” Confident xiao

“sorry, but I had girls who I love the most than myself.”

Kyuhyun leave her and suddenly sound of crying come out from Xiao.

-------------------

Finally today filming ended although nothing has change from the two after that. They are professional artist right. But after filming end xiao not speak any word to kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun feel bad to her. But what can he do.

A moment later, all cru and artist is still break Cell phone kyu rang but kyuhyun didn’t there. xiao heard kyuhyun cell phone rang and look at who is calling..

-Xiao Pov-

Guixian phone rang. Do I pick up this call? ‘Meek seohyun calling’ is she kyuhyun girlfriend? This is good chance for me to revange kyuhyun who made me hurt.

“halo.. who is it?” xiao evilly.(speak Chinese)

“halo, guixian?” (speak Chinese)

I really shock this girl can speak Chinese fluently.

“oh my husband is not here. You can leave a message.”

“owh.. nothing, just tell him that I call him.” Sadly voice.

“ok.. se yaa..” I hang up this phone

I returned in immediately before guixian know it. I smiled with satisfaction. Guixian, you are mine and only for me.. 

-------------------------

jeongmal mian if anyone who like kyu with xiao because i make xiao character bad in this chapter.

don't for get to give comment.. and thx for your support and comment too.. ^^