Chapter 1 "Hot News"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Chapter 1 “Hot News”

 

7. 00 PM At Super Junior dorm.

 

Some of member is now at living room. Kyu has coming from his company. with flat expression he entered dorm. Leeteuk notice it and follow kyuhyun direction.

“waeyo kyuhyunie?” ask leader worried.

Kyuhyun sit down beside sungmin who watch WGM Teukso couple.

“What did manager hyung said?” donghae curiously.

“I’m getting married soon..” flat kyuhyun said.

“Jeongmalyo kyuhnie?!” shock sungmin turn to kyuhyun.

“with seohyunie?” leeteuk shock too.

“aneyo..” kyuhyun said.

“don’t say that if it’s you come to WGM..” leeteuk said.

“ne..”

“wow.. daebak..!!!” eunhyuk shout.

“ya!! don’t shouted eunhyukjie..!!” kyuhyun angrily.

“sstt.. don’t fighting..” leeteuk calmly this situation.

“Have you told this news to seohyun?” siwon ask suddenly.

“aneyo.. I’m really worried if it made her hurt.” Kyuhyun frustrated.

“hyung.. you are in WGM with Sora shii. And what did you told taeyon for this news?” ask enhyukjie suddenly.

Leeteuk just glared at eunhyuk. And then calm down him self.

“hmm.. in the first time, taeyon sadly and after that she is trust me because she is even come to WGM with ahjusi. So, it is ok.” Proud leetuk.

“but she is still worried about you.” Donghae said.

“hufft.. later on, I will tell this news to her. Now, I want to rest a bit.”

Kyuhyun stand up from the chair and leaving his hyung who was worried about their magnae.

 

At Kyuhyun Room

-Kyuhyun PoV-

 

Ottoke… jeungmal I won’t this.. seohyun mianheyo.. I can’t do anything. Ottoke.. hufft I must call seohyunie before this news revealed to public.

 I take my cell phone. I dialed seohyun phone number.

“yeoboseo?” seohyun soft voice.

“yeoboseo chagiya..”

“kyuhyun oppa? gwencana? Wae you call me at that time? Did you schedule has finished?” ask seohyun sincerely.

She always likes that if I call her. I really happy can get her heart.

“I’m gwencana. Yes I am already finished.”

“you must take a rest oppa.”

“ne chagiya..”

I am still doubt. For a while we kept silent.. I am must prepared what will I said to seohyun about this news.

“oppa are you still here?”

“ah.. ne..” I said nervously.

“waeyo oppa. did you hiding something to me?” seohyun suspicious.

“hyunie, tomorrow you have schedule at 7 P.M?”

“aneyo..”

“great.. I will take you tomorrow at 7 P.M in your dorm.”

“but oppa, did it very dangerously to go out together?” seohyun worried.

Aish.. paboya.. seohyun is right we can’t go to public together. Fans will be hurt seohyunie and I don’t want my beloved get hurt.

“ah, mianhe I forget it.. hehehe”

“hmm. How about we go to separately and we meet at Namshan Tower. Is it oke?”

“ne.. oppa..”seohyun happily(I think)

“bye at the Namshan Tower chagiya.. saranghae seohyunie”

“ne oppa, Saranghae..”

Hufft.. we ended it. Seohyun hopefully can understand. I lie down on my bed. But, suddenly the door open. Sungmin hyung come to the room.

“did you talk to seohyun?” ask sungmin.

“ne, tomorrow we will meet.”

“did it safety for yours to meet at public place?”

I think for a moment. aish.. paboya.. this problem make me have mistake.

“ I don’t think hyung. Because, maybe great to meet her in Namshan Tower . But I will tell her to wear whatever that can be camouflage our identity.” I said confidently.

“but you have still carefully. You know if our Fans know it will be dangerous for yours and also paparazzi can make the company in trouble. Remember it..” said sungmin hyung.

Hopefully that is not happened tomorrow. I thought in my mind.

-End Kyuhyun PoV-

In the other hand after kyuhyun hang up this line. Seohyun think worried about her namjachingu. She didn’t sleep. Her eonnie yoona noticed it and approach her where stand alone at balcony.

“hyunie gwencana?” worried yoona.

“ah ne, eonnie..” seohyun turn her face to yoona and make slight smile.

“ya.. you can’t lying to me..” firmly yoona.

“I’am worried about kyuhyun oppa..” sadly seohyun.

“wae? He is sick?”

“I’don’t know eonnie.. but he want to me to go to Namshan Tower tomorrow at night.”

“wow.. is not that romantic? May be kyuhyun oppa will propose you..” tease yoona happily.

“ahh.. eonnie. Don’t make me blushed..” seohyun shyly.

“it is getting mid night. Please all of you go to your room and sleep.” Taeyoon shouted.

“kajja..” seohyun happily grabbed yoona arm and go to their room.

In seohyun room. She is still awake and imagining that kyuhyun would propose to become his fiancée.  Suddenly she is felt sleepy and fell asleep with a happy smile in her lips.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

can kyuhyun to tell about this news to seohyun?

and how reaction from seohyun after heard this news?

this is will be revealed in the next chapter. so please wait for a while ^^

 

and don't for get to give comment., 

Ghamsahamida... ^^