Chapter 5 "Happy Birthday Kyuhyun Oppa"

It's OK Even if it's Hurt

 

Chapter 5 “ Happy Birthday Kyuhyun oppa”

 

-Seohyun Pov-

I’m frozen, ‘my husband’ what the heck this girls. Where is kyhyun oppa? Why is he didn’t pick up my call? I squeezed my phone. Suddenly from the back yoona eunnie shock me.

“hyunie” asked yoona eonni.

“neh.. eonnie?” I’m nervously.

“I heard in the back, you make a call to kyuhyun oppa. Isn’t he picks up?”

I’m silence for a while. Do I tell to yoona eonnie. I can’t.

“seohyun..?” yoona wave her hand in front my face.

“ne.. eonnie.. He said that I have to take cares my self in NYC and he left the letter for eonnies.” I lied.

“thanks good.. he is really nice to you.” Yoona smiled to me.

“ne.. kyuhyun oppa always nice to me..” I smiled.

“I’am hungry.. its time to eat dinner honey..” yoona pull me to palli have dinner.

I follow her. One more time I look yoona eonnie sadly.. mianhe. That’s all I can say. It’s ok even if its hurts to hidden behind all eonnies and suju oppas.

-end Seohyun Pov-

-------------

February 1, 2012. 9 A.M. at China.

-Kyuhyun PoV-

Today, hyungs will come here for preparing SS4 in Taiwan. I am really happy. Now I ready to pick up them at airport.

-end kyuhyun PoV-

----------

At the airplane..

Yesung, ryeowok and shindong had falls asleep. Siwon is reading a book. Donghae is palying tablet. Then, only leeteuk, sungmin and eunhyuk just sit comfortably and gossiping kyuhyun rumors. 

“hyung.. I am really curiously about kyuhyun couple in WGM” said eunhyuk to leeteuk.

“didn’t you see the pictures in internet?” leeteuk said.

“not yet.. I really busy for drama Musical.”

“hmm… if we compared with seohyun.. She is more immature..” leeteuk said.

“ya.. hyung don’t you compared Xiao nim with our seohyunie.” Sungmin complained.

“hmm.. It’s poor for seohyun to become kyuhyun’s girlfriend..” said eunhyuk sympathy.

“But more poor for seohyun if you are to become her boyfriend..kekekeke..” jokingly leeteuk.

Leeteuk laugh of lot and sungmin followed.

“aish…” eunhyuk sign.

“hyung. I read the article about kyuhyun and his fake wife that they are really fit to each other. Is seohyun knows about this article” Sungmin said.

“taeyoon told me that seohyun known about this, but the reaction is nothing happened.” Leeteuk said calmly.

“wow.. its real hyung??” ask eunhyuk disbelieve.

“neh.. I want to sleep and just end this.. you all go to sleep before we rehearsal for SS4. Siwon close the book and sleep. Hae, turn of your tablet and go to sleep.” Leeteuk give the command.

“sungmin hyung, did you know, seohyun is good dongsaeng and she is really awesome. Luckly SNSD have dongsaeng like seohyun not like we have evil dongsaeng”

“ne.. I think so..” sungmin relief.

“ya..!! you two.. palli go to sleep..!!” leeteuk commondly again.

 All members are sleeping peacefully while they are in the way to go to china.

-------------------------------

February 3, 2012.

Today super junior will be held SS4 in Taiwan. All members are now rehearsal for tonight concert.

Kyuhyun with his hyungs are busy now. They are check all of they need for concert. They will be concert for three days in china.

Kyuhyun is busy and forgetting his day. But for his hyungs remember it and make surprise party for kyuhyun at concert tonight with E.LF.

---------------

Finally SS4 beginning, As long as 3 hours they give E.L.F awesome performance. In the end concert it’s time to surprise party for magnae super junior.

(I don’t know how kyuhyun party in Taiwan, so sorry for condition I give in the FF) All members with E.L.F sing a song happy birthday together for kyuhyun and in the back stage leeteuk bring out cake with candle.

“ya kyuhyun ah.. saenggil chukkahamida.” Said leeteuk

“thanks hyung..” kyuhyun smiled

All members follow their leader and give kyuhyun congratulation for his birthday and after kyuhyun blow out candle. Suddenly, His face is pulling in to cake by yesung. Then kyuhyun face full of cake. It is really funny.

“aish hyung..!!!” kyuhyun shouted and want to revenge yesung and the other hyung.

This situation is really chaotic but funny for E.L.F.

Kyuhyun clean his face and say thanks for his party with E.L.F on the stage.

--------------

In the other countries SNSD now are fan meeting for 2nd time in NYC.

They are really busy. But although seohyun busy for this fan meeting she remembers that today is her boyfriend birthday.

In Break time for SNSD…

“hyunuie, does you call kyu oppa for say saenggil chukahamida??” ask yoona.

“not yet eonnie.. Later on. I think, maybe kyuhyun oppa still busy for concert..”

“hmm.. you right tonight they will held concert at Taiwan.”

“so, what do you want to give gifts for kyuhyun oppa?”asked hyeoyoon suddenly.

“hmmm.. mollaseyo.” Seohyun sadly.

2 hours later..

Seohyun make a call video for someone in private room..

“anyeong oppa” said seohyun cutely.

“oh anyeong chagiya” said namja in the other line.

“saenggil chukahamida.. saenggil chukahamida saranghae gaemgyu oppa… saenggil chukahamida….” Seohyun sing a song happy birthday for kyuhyun with a sweet voice.

“gumawo chagiya..” smiled kyuhyun.

“ne.. oppa gwencana?” asked seohyun.

“gwencana hyunie.. gwencana?” asked kyuhyun back.

“ne.. how your concert oppa? success?”

“ya. it’s awesome.”

“how about your fan meeting?” add kyuhyun

“hmm.. is quite good. They know SNSD.. I’m really happy oppa.” smiled seohyun

They are silence for a while.

“hyunie.. mianhata..” suddenly kyuhyun feel bad.

“waeyo oppa?” seohyun confused look kyuhyun sad expression in video call.

“hyungs told me that you was looked my pictures with Xiao nim. I am really bad. Mianhe chagiya.”

“owh. About it.. I’m oke oppa even if it’s hurt to saw this picture. But, I believe to you. It was exactly from the script and PD nim ask you to act like that.” Seohyun said.

“I feel impressed to thank god for giving you to me” smiled kyuhyun widely.

“Kiss and hug for my sweet little dongsaeng, Missy” XD :* kyu in Video call

“gumawo.. saranghae..” sehyun blushed face.

“saranghae” smiled kyuhyun

They are ended their video call with blooming heart and back to their activity.

Seohyun has forgotten the incident about phone call last day. Not because seohyun didn’t hurt or disappointed to kyuhyun but seohyun want to keep their relation and want to kyuhyun to be the first and the last who that she love forever. Then she is always believes in kyuhyun love to her. Because love is always believe to each other. That is always seohyun kept in her heart.     

But a moment later in Weibo Xiao give message to kyuhyun and upload photo with kyuhyun and said that ‘happy birthday kyuhyun ^^’ .    

she did this, because she think have to share this moment in public service that they are close and fit each other.

 

-----------

This news has made some of E.L.F and sparkkyu jealous. Then, what about seohyun who love kyuhyun the most? Can seohyun retain their love from this news? Does seohyun still believe and keep her promise to always believe kyuhyun?  

it will be revealed in next chapter. 

thanks to reading and please leave a comment.. ^^

 

i want to say thank you for the pictures which I took not belong to me for supporting this FF seokyu.