I'm back?

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hey guys your not so funny but a little bit funny author is backkkkk!!!!.....it's me lodinyoko updating after several months...I know some of you guys are already losing hope about me not continuing this story but I'm still thankful for all those who stayed and for that i have a gift for you guys since my birthday is coming soon, I'm the one who's gonna give a special gift so I hope you guys stay tune because it willllllllll start nowww!!!!!!!!.............

 

 

 

Just kidding....haha sorry but really guys I'll just tease you guys for a moment but really I'll start now hope you guys are ready..........]

Previously:

After a while the game took a turn, it became a wrestling ground. Both teams were immediately… 

Continuation:

 

 

Krystal's pov

Damn, that’s gonna hurt a lot seeing my unnis beat up the other team, watching them sure is entertaining. I took a quick glance at Riri and Tiffany unni, they look so worried and here I am watching an action movie like. “OMG!!! Sul, got any popcorn there?” I asked Sulli without taking my eyes off at the girls brawling at the field. “You're gotta be kidding me right now, Jung! Looking for popcorn while your unni is in a fistfight right now.” She stared at me with bewilderment as I seemed to be out of my mind. “Come on, it’s not like everyday we can watch a live action of an action movie. Go Unnis, beat the crap out of them!” I cheered for them which only got Sulli more frustrated with how I’m acting. Then my eye caught Tiffany unni, who seemed to be worried. “Unni, you okay? They’ll be fine.” I assured her thinking she’d believe me, but instead, “How are you not worried!?” She half-yelled at me in disbelief.  

 

~In the Field~

 

No one’s pov

 

“Yah, no one can make fun of me especially when my sister is watching.” Jessica spat in anger as she shoved the other girl out of her sight. She then took a look at her team members. The rest of girls were also giving the opponents a hard time; Taeyeon was wrestling the team captain, Yuri was trying to punch the other player who mocked Jessica earlier and then, there's Yoona who seems to have beaten more than two opponents. (HimYoona indeed) The referee and the coach finally arrived at the scene and stopped both teams from hurting each other more. “Who started all this!?” Both teams pointed at each other. “It was your fault!”  “You're the one who started it!” The air was filled with a lot of yelling and swearing.

Then Lodinyoko appeared who then whispered something to the coach. The coach and Lodinyoko went by the side and started to talk. It seemed like a long discussion, afterwards they both came to face both teams. “Since it’s just the beginning of the tournament, I will not recognize this game as an official and both teams will still be able to play in the other matches, however, after this event all of you will be facing the consequence of your actions. For now, all games scheduled for today will be postponed, are we clear?” “YES, Coach.” Both teams yelled in unison. The girls then went to their locker room, and Jungli, and Tiffany soon followed.

 

Krystal’s pov

 

“Unnis, can we go inside?” Sulli called out as soon as we arrived outside of their locker room, we heard a yes and opened the door, I saw Sica unni cleaning her bruises. I quickly made my way to her and said, “You okay?” She rolled her eyes at me then replied, “Do you think I'm fine in this state?” “At Least, I came here to see if you’re alright.” It’s my turn to roll my eyes and look at the other girls, “How about you unnis, you guys good?” “Soojung-ah, don't mind your unni there, she's probably still has pent up anger to those bi*ch*s, but if you heard her earl..” Taeyeon unni's words were cut off by a certain unni that I have. “Yah! Kim-choding stop, just clean up your bruises already.” Sica unni then threw some cotton and alcohol to Taeyeon unni who caught the things thrown at her. “Yeah, yeah.” She rolled her eyes at Sica unni and used the cotton and alcohol to clean her bruises.

I then turned to look at Sica unni who seemed to be shocked seeing Tiffany unni, something fishy. I gazed at how Sica unni was acting, there’s something going on. I need to know this, nothing will escape from Soobrat. Did I just call myself that? (Yes, you just did) I glared at Lodi who stuck her tongue out at me. “Hey Tiff, what brings you here?” Unnie said with a weak smile, I know that kind of smile. I didn’t even bother hiding my smirking face which Sulli caught on. “What's with the smirking, Jung?” Sulli whispered at me to which I replied with “I’ll tell you later.” She then nodded and focused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter