Flashback continuation

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously: 

“We’ll be okay Jung, promise.”

Continuation:

 

No one’s pov

Not far long Sulli and Krystal made their way out of the private room and saw Lodi buying coffee. “Hey, Lodi.” Sulli pulled Krystal to Lodi who then got her coffee, “Hey.” “Where’s unni?” Krystal looked outside only to find no one. “She’ll follow soon.” Lodi muttered as she glanced at the intertwined hands of Krystal and Sulli. “We’ll go ahead first then.” Krystal immediately pulled Sulli out of the cafe. Lodi shook her head seeing the two, “They sure make a good couple.” She laughed when she remembered someone, her IU sunbae. 

 

Lodinyoko’s pov

 

Speaking of sunbae, is that Iu sunbae with ..Jungkook? I had to double check what I just saw. Shoot, they saw me. Elli, calm down. It’s just sunbae, sunbae who you like the most with your biggest rival for her. “Sh**!” I cursed myself as I saw them making their way towards me. Focus, focus… “Hey, Lodi.” Sunbae then appeared in front of me and gave her prettiest smile, so pretty. I was in deep thoughts when Jungkook pinched my arm, “Yah, what was that for?” I glared at him, he was laughing like a devil. “Yah, quit drooling over nonna here.” I subconsciously wiped the non-existent drool, “There’s none, Jeon.” “Yet you tried wiping, Park.” We argued for 2 minutes straight over small things when sunbae said, “Stop it you two or I’m leaving.” We immediately straightened out and turned to sunbae. “Now, apologize to each other.” She commanded us, which we followed like good puppies, “Sorry, Park.” “Apologies, Jeon.” We shook each other’s hand and turned to sunbae who had a grin. 

“You two act so much like siblings.” She reached out to ruffle both our hairs and even pinched our cheeks. Why are you so cute, sunbae? How I wish I could keep you inside my pocket. I was in a daze when Jungkook said, “Quit daydreaming already.” “Quit ruining my moment as well.” I rolled my eyes at him then he made faces at me when sunbae suddenly walked away. “Sunbae, wait.” We both called out. “Didn’t I tell you earlier to quit arguing.” We immediately bowed our heads at sunbae and apologized to her which she accepted. “Uhm Sunbae, can I ask why you and Jungkook are together?” I turned to Jongkook then to sunbae who frowned, did I do something? “Call me by my name or unni, Lodi. Calling me sunbae makes me feel old and why aren’t you calling him oppa?” Then suddenly sunbae took off along with Jungkook, “Sorry Lodi, we’re late for the bus already.” “Sunbae! I can take you two to school.” 

I tried shouting but didn’t catch on to what I said. I sighed and went back to the cafe when someone familiar faced me. I’m not really in the mood when she said, “Ellie, right? You were with Jessica last time.” I saw how she roamed her eyes to find Jessica and saw she wasn’t here. “Yes, but who gave you the permission to call me that?” I wasn’t really in the mood and she had to call me by my real name when we weren't even that close and before she could even reply, “If it’s Jessica that you’re looking for, she’s probably still sleeping.” I rolled my eyes at her and went away without sparring her a glance. I sighed and drove away then I saw two familiar faces by the bus stop. Is that sunbae and Jungkook? “Unni?” I lowered my car window and looked at the two, they seemed lost. 

“The bus left us, now we have no choice but to wait for another bus to come.” Jungkook explained. Come to think of it, the school’s away is still away for a couple more miles, waiting would surely take long. “Hop on.” I smiled as I parked my car by the side then sunbae said, “You sure? We can wait here though.” “I insist unni, waiting for the bus will take long and on top of that you two will be late.” “She has a point, Noona. We’ll be late for sure if we wait here.” Sunbae then looked at her watch and said to me, “Alright, thank you Lodi.” I was about to get out of my car to open the door when Jungkook opened the backdoor and sat with sunbae. It’s my car but seeing them at the back feels like I’m a driver for them. “Nice car, Park.” Jungkook admired the inside of the car and I started driving, “Thanks.” I looked at the mirror to chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter