Slumber party I

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously:

I guess I really do like her… I like Tiffany…

 

 

Continuation:

"Why are you going to be against it or something?"  I raised my brows up trying to be mean but knowing Soojung, she’s not even terrified. She stared at me blankly and a smile crept, "Of course not unni, I'd love to have someone like Tiffany unni to be my sister-in-law." That tone, she’s teasing. I sighed, wait, did I hear that right? Sister-in-law? "Yah! We're not even together yet and you're already wanting her to be my wife." I playful hit Soojung who then pouted, but come to think of it, Tiffany my wife? Kyah! I must be crazy as I felt my lips twitching to smile wide. Wait, does she even swing that way? I was still deep in trance when Soojung broke it, "Unni, wipe that drool off of your face, you look like a dog.” She laughed and left me in the kitchen then she went to where Sulli and Tiffany are. "Seriously! That kid drives me crazy, I'll get back at you, Soojung just wait." I smirked as I wiped the so-called drool which was actually real. Shi*! I really am drooling. After wiping the drool I left the kitchen and went to the living room.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

After Krystal pulled Jessica to the kitchen, I made myself comfortable on the couch and sat next to Jinjin. I wonder what they're talking about right now? My trance was broken when suddenly the door opened revealing Lodi with sunbae? Then they both went to where we were and said "Hey there, Tiff unni and Sul." " Hi Tiffany-shi and Sulli-shi." "Hi Lodi and Sunbae, what brings you here at the Jungs? Did this giant invite you to dinner" Jinri raised her brows with a smirk at Lodi who seemed to be getting all giddy then turned to Sunbae with an eye smile, she then replied "Yeah, she did. We’re trying to come up with the plans for the ball, I hope you girls don’t mind me being here." "Of course not, sunbae. I’m sure the girls would love to have you here, especially someone here.” Jinri winked at Sunbae who was just chuckling, then I turned to Lodi who was getting all red. Then suddenly Krystal appeared and bowed to Iu sunbae then greeted her, "Oh hi sunbae, what brings you here? Did Lodi kidnap you or something?" Krystal smirked at Lodi who seemed to be furious now, "Yah! How could you say something like that to me, the very own Author of this story. Do you want me to remove you in the story." She threatened but Krystal just continued to smirk and even replied "As if you'll do it and even if you did so the subscribers will probably unsubscribe because you know they love me HAHAHAHA." Krystal's laugh suddenly went down when a certain voice came out from the kitchen, "Yah! Both of you stop it, both of you should know that I'm the one that the subscribers love, not you and especially not you." Jessica pointed at Krystal and then Lodi as her stoned bi**h face slowly turned into a huge grin as she entered the living room. "Is that really true my dear subscribers? Please comment down." Lodi then in saying it to the subscribers? Is she nuts or something? "Yah you do know that I know everything that you think, so quit insulting me." She pouted at me as she folded her arms then sat down on the couch. "She wasn't insulting you okay, she was just … Hmm… describing you, right! She was indeed describing you because you are indeed nuts." Jessica laughed loudly while looking at a pouting Lodinyoko then I looked at her like are you serious?. "Hey stop it, you're only making it worse Jessi." I semi glared at Jessica as I stared at an embarrassed Lodinyoko.

 

Jessica's pov

 

"Hey stop it, you're only making it worse Jessi." I stared at Tiffany's glare then I looked down as if a dog was getting scold by its owner but then I smiled she gave me a nickname, she called me Jessi•°~°• But wait, did I really label myself a dog and made Tiffany my owner. Oh My Goose JUNG SOO JUNG THIS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! With that I just momentarily exploded inside of my head then glared at the so-called innocent Soojung who's basically the dog no.2 after me who's currently busy drooling over Jinri. I facepalmed myself inside my head.  "Finally! My savior from 2 devils inside of this house." That giant suddenly tried to leap on Tiffany so she could hug her. YAH!!! SHE'S MINE!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!! Before I could do something Soojung pulled Lodi away. This is why I love you, babysis. "Hey unni, how about you give Tiff-unnie some clothes/pajamas or something so she can change, pretty sure the girls are already awake…" Halfway through Soojung's words, one by one the other girls appeared who seemed to have just woken up. "Hi Lodi and… Sunbae?" They were shocked to see Iu sunbae because come on how someone like Lodi could invite her own crush without kidnapping her. "Yah Sica, I can still know what you're thinking and like I said earlier, I didn't kidnap Iu sunbae." She muttered as she stared at sunbae asking for help "Silly girls, she didn't kidnapped me I came here at my own will so please Jessica-shi stop teasing Lodi cause you know, she might cry." Iu sunbae exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter