Slumber Party II

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously:

“That was something…”

 

(2nd floor hallway, just outside Jessica's room)

 

Jessica's pov 

 

I'm so gonna kill you author!!! I mindlessly thought of Sunbae and I went out of my room, followed by Soojung. Tiffany and Sulli must have gone downstairs already, I turned to sunbae who seemed relieved, "Ooh by the way, sunbae are you staying for dinner? Or maybe you could join our slumber party?" I asked her as my eyes traveled to the door revealing a very drenched author, it looks like I don't need to kill her, just seeing her completely drenched is enough. I wickedly laugh out loud inside my head. "Uhm… about that, the girls did invite me, so I guess why not, you wouldn't mind right?" She giggled softly as her eyes traveled to mine. Damn she's really pretty but good thing. I'm addicted to someone else's eye smile. "No, not all. Welcome to our slumber unn… sunbae." I chuckled nervously as I scratch the back of my neck. "Like I said earlier, you're all allowed to call me unni, you and Krystal are indeed siblings just by having the same actions like scratching the back of your necks even Lodi does that." She laughed along with her eyes making a beautiful eyesmile. "You're so cute unni!" I blurted out suddenly, I don't know what came to me. Well sorry dear author. Iu unni blushed as she fanned her burning cheeks. What? She was so cute. If I wasn’t interested in somebody I would have stolen her from Lodi. I chuckled then made our way downstairs.

 

(Living room, on the couch.)

 

"Th-thanks… I mean thank you." She looked away to hide her blushing cheeks. "YAH UNNI!, quit stealing someone's girl, what's for dinner anyway? I'm kinda hungry from all the happenings today." That brat remarked as she went straight to Jinri. Dog no.2 indeed HAHAHAH... Wait, that still means I'm Dog no.1 UGHH!!! “YAAHHH PEOPLE!!! CARE TO HELP SOMEONE HERE?” A sarcastic remark came out of the dear author's mouth. "You deserved that punishment my dear baby cousin HAHAHAHA." I laughed at her which definitely made her pout, she's indeed a kid. I quickly threw some towel at her which she immediately used. She was shivering, "Next time, I'll get my revenge… Urgh yah unni." I stab a handful of towels in . "No more next time kiddo." I glared at her and of course she glared back. Very typical Lodi. I smirked as I made my way next to Tiffany. "Well care to spread what happened?" The confused girls said as they sat back on the couch. "How bout' no or maybe next time, I'm pretty much hungry and I'm sure you're all too right?" I smiled as I took a glance at the girls and especially at the shikshins rubbing their bellies, they nodded and we went to the dining area, we were all surprised by the whole feast prepared just for us.

 

(Dining room)

 

"Uhm ajumoni, I'm pretty sure, I haven't ordered you yet to prepare some food for us and probably not a whole feast?." I was confused, greatly confused as I looked at the whole meal. "Ohh Lodi has mentioned to us earlier this morning about your tournament so I made sure  to prepare a big feast for you girls since you would want this since you had games today." She smiled like a mother would do to their children, I looked for Lodi but she was nowhere to be found. "Wow, she sure is thoughtful to have mentioned this." I smiled as I looked at the food once again. "Yah unnie, are you tearing up?" Krystal pointed out and I didn't realize that I was indeed tearing up a little. "No need to be emotional Sica-chu, I know you would have invited the girls to have some fun here. So I mentioned this to ajumoni. Sorry again about earlier." A well dressed Lodi came out of nowhere and made her way to one of the seats, of course she sat next to Iu unni. "Fineee, I'll forgive you but no more next time, okay? And girls let's dig in." We started eating this whole feast.

 

~Time skipped~

 

(Living room, by the tv.)

 

No one's pov 

 

​​​​​​After feasting on a big meal the girls decided that they shall set up the big living room as their fort. The girls also prepared some movies, popcorn and other essential needs for a slumber party. After finishing everything, they all change wearing pajamas. "So what should we do now? I mean we've already prepared all the things we need for the party?" Yoona said while clinging on Seohyun like a koala. "How bout' movies, what kind of movies do you girls want? We have Avengers: End game, Conjuring: the evil made me do it, Cruella, We bare bears movie and Fifty… Ooh nevermind the last one hehehehe." Jessica laughed as she hid the last movie. "I haven't watched Infinity war so… " Tiffany smiled sheepishly, Jessica quickly removed the Avengers. "Aren't the We Bare Bears too childish to watch?" Krystal stared at Jessica like, are you serious? So she removed the We bare bears movie. "If we watched the Conjuring none of us would probably last for at least an hour or so." Jessica stated as she removed the movie and all the girls nod. "Yeah, remember the last time we watched a horror movie? HAHAHAHA." Sunny laughed remembering how the girls were so scared that all of them stayed up all night and resulted in being late to school.

"So Cruella it is…" Sulli wasn't able to finish her words when Taeyeon interrupted her, "How bout' the last one?" Taeyeon gave a greasy smile to the girls and she got a series of different smacks from left and right. "Ouch ouch.. okay, okay sorry I was just suggesting." Taeyeon covered herself, obviously she's trying to protect herself. "Let's just watch this, we haven't seen this one yet." Lodi hands Jessica a movie named ‘Sausage Party' and Jessica eyes the movie. "Okay, you want us to watch a kids movie? Jessica raises her eyebrows along with the girls. "Actually, I don't really know this movie, I just got that randomly in one of my Amazon deliveries, so might as well watch it." Lodi innocently smiles and Jessica plays the movie after a few minutes. "Okay, okay, let's stop watching this, this is disturbing and yuck, seriously why did they make this and you did you know about this???" Jessica was quite enraged after seeing just a bit of the movie and all the girls turned to Lodi with suspicious looks.

"Wait what… NO! I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT! And if I did I wouldn't have recommended it like why would I watch something like this I'm not a or something." Lodi quickly defended herself as she pouted. "Unni, I didn't mean to… Sorry." She looked down low, she was greatly embarrassed and everything. "Hey, it's okay, let's just watch a different movie about' frozen 2, I saw that you have it earlier." Iu quickly cued the movie and all the girls shared a sweet smile forgiving Lodi.

 

(Living room, still by the tv. - after watching the movie)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter