Mansion

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously:
"Alright, goodluck to the both of you again." They said in unison while waving goodbye…

Continuation:

 

 

Lockers area

 

Lodinyoko’s pov

 

Arriving at the lockers area we stopped at my team's locker room, “This is my stop, Jeon.” “I’ll head to mine as well, Park.” We had a staring contest, then laughed like two monkeys. “That was a good laugh to wash away nervousness.” “So The Great Jeon is actually nervous, huh.” I playfully smiled at him to which he hit my face playfully, “As if you aren’t yourself, Park. “Well, you got me.” I raised my hands and said, “Goodluck oppa.” “Goodluck to you as well.” He gave my head a pat and hugged me before he went far. He turned around, “I’ll see at the concert, Park.” I gave him a nod and went inside, a playing ball went in my direction. Good thing, I was able to catch it. "Lodi, you're late and where the hell is Sica?" Taeyeon had her hands by her hips and stared at me as if I had committed a crime. "Woah, is that how you greet people in the morning? Well, good morning to you unnis. Well about Sica… Oh look who's here." A door opening was heard, just in time the Great Jessica Jung had arrived and all of us turned our heads at Jessica. “Hi girls.” Jessica went inside and, "Hey girls, sorry for being late, Soojung didn't wake me early." She gave a quick bow to us. Usually, we have a punishment for whoever’s late but since we have no time we’ll probably do it some other time.

Another sound coming from the door was once again heard, "Are you girls complete because the game is about to start now?" We all turned our heads to our coach. "Yes coach, we're complete and ready." I confidently said as I glanced at the girls who then nodded their eat. "Alright good, now get ready and prepare. Lodi, a quick word." Coach and I went away from the girls, “Have you thought about the offer I told you about yet?” I was hesitant and coach saw it. “It seems you haven’t decided yet, no pressure Lodi but I hope you’ll have an answer by late because the preparations would start in three days.” “I understand, coach. Sorry for the delay.” I gave her a bow to which she nodded her head in response, we then went back to where the girls were. “Girls goodluck and do well like you always do, I’ll head out first.” "Thank you coach." We cheered in unison then the coach went outside, I saw Sica looking so puzzled as I changed into my jersey. "May I ask who was in-charge of our uniform design?" Jessica stood up from her chair and faced the possible persons who could have designed the jersey. "Sunny unni is." Yoona pointed at Sunny who was busy fixing Sooyoung's bag.

"Sunny, come here real quick!" Hyoyeon yelled so Sunny could hear it. "Coming!" She replied loudly and went to us. "What is it about? Sica judging from your face it's about the uniform, am I right?" Sunny just guessed it right. "You're right about it, Sunbuns." I told Sunny while handing out the girls their caps. "And now pink panther caps." Jessica was irritated about the color or probably everything. "Oh come on Sica unni, it's just pink, it's not like it's gonna kill you." Yoona being the daredevil, put the pink cap on Sica. Just like that a shriek just pierced our ears, "IM YOONA! YOU BETTER RUN FAST CAUSE IF I CATCH YOU'RE DEAD." Jessica shouted and began readying herself to catch Yoona who was already running. And the chasing starts, Sica sure does run fast and I hope she uses that same speed later. "But why pink though? I know we're panthers but really Pink Panther?" Yuri sarcastically rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Hey, I was just tasked to design but didn’t decide on the colour.” Sunny then shook her head and crossed her arms. "So who exactly is the culprit?" Sooyoung asked while munching some food. Now where did that come from? Oh well nevermind, you're a shikshin that's probably why. “Captain is.” "I am." Taeyeon and I  answered in unison that I just saw from the corner of my eye a Demon Jung appeared. It looks like it's my turn to run. I was still in deep thoughts without knowing Sica was already near me but thank God our coach came and said, "Girls, quit fooling around and I hope you are all ready now." She sternly stared at us and went back out.

"Sorry coach, we’ll head right out. Girls! Wear your caps and let’s make history." With that the girls one by one put their caps on and straightened. And we finally went to the field, we saw a lot of students who were screaming and cheering for us, we smiled at them and the crowd roared because of it. Then finally, I saw Jungli with Tiffany and I made my way to Sica who was probably still angry. "Hey unni quit it, look your sister, sister in-law, and Tiffany are watching us and look that pink cap sure goes well with your jersey, so stop sulking." I put my hand on her shoulder then smiled at her to which she smiled back. "So girls, I hope you're well prepared because that team almost defeated us last year and Lodi, who's the first batter?" Our coach turned to me while the other girls prepared. I turned my back to the coach and glanced at Sica. "Sica are you up?" She glanced at me. "You got it, cap." She gave me a quick fistbump and made her way to the base…

 

End of Flashback…

 

 

Jessica's pov

 

I'm so gonna kill her, no way I’ll let this slide. Just wait Park. After having deep thoughts, the girls and I have decided to head home. “Girls, do you have any plans for today?” I turned to them after we arrived at the lower ground of the building. “Not really.” Taeyeon replied then the rest of the girls nodded, agreeing with Taeyeon. Then we all heard a notification from each of our phones, what could it be? “Did you all receive a message from the official Sm High page?” Sooyoung looked at everyone then we all nodded in response. “Seobaby, why don’t you read it for us.” Sunny suggested to which Seohyun immediately read the post, “Good Day! We would like to announce that the upcoming opening of Sm Musical will be moved to the 3rd day of the week due to some turned up events. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you!” “That’s new.” Yoona frowned her brows on her the announcement and looked at the girls. “My sleep won’t be disturbed then.” The moment I said that the girls stared at me with judgemental eyes. “What?” “Oh, Sica.” They all laughed at me then I came up with a plan, "Girls, how about we all have fun at my house and that also includes you Tiff." I just invited them all to my house to which they all nodded their heads in response and we went to our respective cars. 

"Uhm Tiffany did you bring your car?" I looked at Tiffany who was kinda in-dazed. "No… I didn't because my driver usually sends me here to school." With that I quickly opened the door for her and said "Since you didn't bring your car then I'll be the one you're coming with." She then replied with an eye smile and went inside. In Taeyeon's car are Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun while in Yuri's car are Sunny and Sooyoung and in my car is Tiffany. Since Sulli and Krystal went here together earlier the two of them are in one car which is Sulli's. I opened the window of my car and said "Girls let's head to the Jung's Mansion!" While heading out first followed by Taeyeon, Yuri and lastly Sulli.

 

Author/Lodi's pov

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter