Chapter 2

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov 

The crowd went silent when a group of 4 people walk on the stage. The three of them were smiling while looking at the people around while one of them have soft expression on her face but she's not smiling.

That girl. The way she stands. The way her eyes look. She's surely standing out than the three beside her. Her presence scream elegance. I look at each of them and decided to walk away. "Oh c'mon aren't this fun? Chou-clan can finally have someone who can face their rank" i froze on my spot. They just transferred and they are the same rank as me? Interesting. The crowd become noisy whispering and talking about what matthew just said. 

They like war? I'll give them war. "The second clan was unfortunately not here yet, we don't know when will they come but surely this week. You would surely love the next clan" he said with a little smirk in his lips. I decided to finally walk away and put my hands on my pocket. They surely transferred for something. 

That's what I'm going to find out

-------

"Goodmorninggggg~" nayeon said while poking my cheeks. I woke up and groaned. She immediately ran while screaming jeongyeon's name. Ugh what time is it?. I look at my watch and immediately stood up in annoyance. Its 6:00am and our class is still at 9 damn.

I get out from my room only to see nayeon on the back of jeongyeon while jeongyeon is cooking breakfast. "Why are you awake so early?" jeongyeon ask and i just glared at nayeon. She immediately raise her hand with a peace sign and i think jeongyeon got what's happening and chuckled. I continued walking at the door and i heard nayeon call me. "Yah where are you going?" she might be childish but sometimes she's definitely protective. 

"I'll be back at 7" i said and opened the door. I walk outside with my hands on my pocket.

"I-I'll give you my wallet please s-stop hurting me" i look around as i heard a voice. Ugh early in the morning and this peasants ruined my mood. "M-ms chou" one of them saw me and immediately bowed. The others look at me with fear and bowed a lot of times too. "S-someone just ordered us to do this" i look at them without any reaction and look at the girl they were punching and kicking earlier. 

"That's enough, all of you leave" i said and all of them bowed again and ran. I look at the girl that is now crying and stood infront of her.

"Stand up, don't cry. Weak people will never survive in here" i said and left the girl. "T-thank you!" she shouted and i continued walking. As i reach the roof top i look at the sky that is now getting clearer. The sun is rising more and more. Ugh i missed the sunrise. "Why did you stop them" an unfamiliar voice echoes thru my ears. I look at the one who spoke at my back and saw her face with a gentle expression again. She's the one that caught my attention last night. 

"None of your business" i said bluntly and look at the view once again. How many people will bother me this day?. "Saving her will not make her strong" she said as she pass by me and leaned on the railing. "Are you the one that ordered those guys" i said while not looking at her. I'm still admiring the view and the coldness of the air. 

"I will rather do it by myself than tasking someone to do it, btw nice to meet you. I'm mina the heiress of the myoui-clan" i felt that urge to kill again and turned my back immediately.

"As expected from the chou-clan heiress. Rude but gorgeous as rose" i heard her say. I faced her again with the same bored expression of mine. "I'll change that expression of yours soon baby, watch me making you fall higher than this rooftop" she said with a smirk and pass by me. I stood their for a long time. Processing what she just said. 

Change my expression? Baby? Fall? What?!