Clue

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov

The rain continued till midnight but it stopped so our classes resumes. We walk thru the hallway with the students gathering near us. Like any usual day they would shout our names and say something to us while were just ignoring them and continues to walk. Suddenly most of the students look at our back and started running towards there. When someone accidentally pushed me and my balance failed me. The students stopped and look at me. Silenced covered the whole hallway. 

I stood up with a calm face but with a warning smile that i always wear when i don't like something. "You dare push me?" i said in a calm tone. The boy shivered as he look down. He has a black rose tattoo in his neck which made me smirk. He will surely be beaten up by his own clan after this. "Everyone" i smirk as the boy kneeled infront of me as he sob. He knows what am i going to do. Pity don't exist here nor mercy. "Black Rose Clan will officially be" i stop at my words as i put my hands on my pocket and look down at the boy who's kneeling infront of me. "back from the lower class clan" i said as a smirk form in my lips while looking at him. He raised his head with his mouth slightly gap. I look at the one that caught there attention awhile ago and saw mina with her other members. She's just smirking while looking at me. I rotated my eyes and left. Jeongyeon followed me as i am heading to my classroom. She's with the same class as me.

I walk on to my seat and let my head rest on my arms. I was about to sleep when the whole class suddenly become quiet. Out of curiosity i saw the minatozaki entering the classroom. She doesn't have any reaction nor any emotion in here eye. She was walking with authority and a dark aura. 

"Damn she's hot"

"I know right but mina's way much hotter when she smirks"

"She only do that to tzuyu"

"Wait she's the heiress of the alpha clan right?"

"Minatozaki? She is and i heard that matthew is not just under her but the almighty stoned heart matthew also likes her" i was just wearing my poker face as the students keep on bickering. It's been too long since they are transferrees that become a hot topic in this school. I was shock and immediately turned my head by what the other one said. 

"Did you know that alpha clan holds myoui-clan?" the student said and the others gasp in shock too. "Not anymore" mina suddenly entered the room and as soon as she saw me she winked and smirk again. Damn how many smirk can she wear in a day. She pass by minatozaki and sat beside me. How come is she with me in this subject too. "Hey baby, miss me?" she said in a playful tone. I rotated my eyes once again and look at sana who's still standing there. The door opened again and i girl as white as tofu entered. I think she's a alpha clan member too since i notice that they have the same earrings. High class clan wears accecories to represent their clans. My clan has a crescent moon necklace and i noticed that myoui-clan have their rings. Middle class ranks have tattoos while lower clans doesn't have any. When you are a middle class clan and you came back down to lower class then the middle clans will remove your tattoos and bully and treat your clan as a trash. That's why the lower ranks have a low tendency to be back at the top again. The teacher entered and no one bothered to greet him. 

He looks a bit nervous by just looking at Minatozaki and the pale girl standing beside her. "C-class you h-have a new c-classm-mates in thi-s class" he was stuttering af and he is trying to stand their properly and keep his posture. "I-introduced Here" he said as he formally move backwards. Minatozaki just look at him without any emotion and sat at the empty chair while the pale girl walk infront with a smile on her face. She seems friendly. "My name's Kim Dahyun and she's Minatozaki Sana" she said and smiled again. She bowed to us and to the professor and sat beside Minatozaki. Her surname is actually too long but all of them calls her minatozaki so i think i should too. "Look at me and you'll find a greater view" mina suddenly speak that made me look at her in annoyance. "Shut up" i said that made her chuckle. 

Her presence annoys me. Did she even forgot what she did in my precious clan?. "I didn't do anything baby you are the one that forgot something" she said in a serious tone. Are they a mind reader or what.

"You need to open your eyes and never put your guard down. We didn't showed up for nothing" she said as she smiled at me and left the class. What was that?