Dealer

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov

It was after lunch time and i walk to the lab. Ugh how i hate chemical class. I felt someone walk beside me and i look at my side to see who is it. Sana gave me a sweet smile and greeted me. I ignored her and continued walking. 

"Are you close with my baby that you have to walk with her so close?" mina suddenly said.

I look at her and she's leaning into the wall. I look at sana and she's just staring at mina with the same expression when she entered the room. 

"Sometimes i think i need to open your throat to check if your voice box is working" mina said and walk towards me.

I ignored them both and entered the lab. Sana followed me leaving mina. "ing schedule" i heard mina muttered under her breath.  

Mina pulled sana harshly that it made sana face her. She whispered something to sana and push her. "You don't need to say it" sana simply said and mina left her. I sighed in relief. Finally! A subject that she's not with me. Students are already here and they are roaming around the lab. 

The professor entered the room and we wear protective equipments. He started discussing and demonstrating what chemical will be combined and how to properly put and what will we do if an emergency happened and other sh*ts that i don't understand. "Now do the miladence poison" the professor said and gave each of us a paper with a instruction in there. They started doing it while i was just looking around. Ugh fools. 

Miladence poison is not completed without any black liquid coming from the rare rose of the serpents garden. Miladence poison is a healing posion. Few high class clan know about it. They are limiting the clans that know about the formula. I look at sana who's looking at the students doing the instruction. This is definitely a different kind of chemical or poison. 

"Have you ever considered that fooling high class or middle class and even lower class mafia is a major sin" that's definitely one of the longest sentence I've ever heard from her. "W-what do you mean I'm fooling them" he said desperately.

"Don't mess with us, you're lower than the lowest of the mafia" she said and her gaze changes. The professor didn't said anything and sana was about to pull me when a blue smoke suddenly came out in one of the tube that the one beside me is holding. Sana immediately covered my nose and the next thing i saw shock me. All of the tube they have started producing the same blue smoke.

All of the doors in the laboratory closed and the students started panicking. "" i heard sana cursed. "Don't breath too much" she said and i nodded. The alarm started ringing and students stumbled trying to rush to the door. 

Sana push them to get out of the door so she could push it properly when someone she threw cause the cabinets beside me to fall.

I was quick to react but some breakable materials in there flew towards me and one big piece of glass pass by my head. 

I felt blood gushing out of it and i closed my eyes. Sana successfully opened the door and rushed towards me. My vision started fading and i felt a my head being heavy. 

" im sorry" she whispered and carried me. The last thing i saw was sana's worried face and a blurry vision. 

**

I opened my eyes and saw mina slap sana real hard. Mina was breathing heavily and she was obviously mad. I look around and sat. I groaned as my head feels like it's getting hammered. 

"Tzuyu!" Mina rushed to me and hold my face. I slap her hands away from me and leaned my back. I look at sana once again and saw her looking at me. 

"The glass that hit your precious head has a miyakuza poison, that's why it knock you off less than a minute" mina said and sat beside the bed. I look around once again and noticed that I'm not in the clinic nor my room. 

"You're in my room" mina said. She might have noticed. Miyakuza poison doesn't kill but it can make a person paralyzed for a long period of time depending on how your body will react. 

"How many hours am i asleep?" i ask and hold my head. "3 days" sana said. Mina glared at her and stood up once again. Ugh warfreak. 

Momo entered the room and pat mina on her shoulder. "The feeling 'professor' is being punished now" momo said. "He's not a professor after all he's a dealer and poor him he got the deadliest deal and punishment" momo continued and get a junk food on the ref.  

"You're lower than the lowest of the mafia

Wait sana knows?