R-24

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov

We were walking in the schools hallway with most of the students looking at us, whispering and some pushing each other just to see us. 

"Tzuyu!" we stop on our track as we saw a girl running towards me. She immediately realized what she just call me and scratched the back of  her head. "I-i mean Ms. Chou" she said and bowed. She was the girl from earlier. "H-here thank you for saving me awhile ago" she said as she gave me a letter and immediately ran. 

"Ohhh chou tzuyu got another admirer huh?" jeongyeon said teasingly and pushed me in joking manner. I look at the letter and let it fall to the ground.

"How rude of you, would you also throw a rose if i gave you one?" i raised my head only to see mina standing infront of me with the other members of her clan. More students started gathering and the noise is getting higher and higher that it irritates me. I raised my hand ordering silence and they immediately shut up.  

She chuckled and walk closer to me and patted my shoulder. "I'm just kidding" she said and pass by me along with her other members. "I-im deeply sorry for the way she acts" a girl with a big beautiful eyes said. I just look at her and nodded my head before continuing to walk. Students gave way to us and the noise started again. "She's one of my roommate the one I'm telling you that speak so loud but is really kind and the one I'm telling you that is quiet af is the one that tapped your shoulder" momo said. I remained silent as my thoughts are block. 

"They can really talk to chou-clan just like that"

"I know right how lucky of them"

"Are they close or what"

"I don't think so"

"Yeah i heard chou-clan and myoui-clan are rivals of each other"

"Well who knows" 

Jeongyeon put her earphones on my ears and played a song to distract me from hearing those peasants talking about what happened earlier. I look at her and smiled at her. She just winked at me and patted my head. As we are headed to our class we seperated our ways. Momo and i have the same class. "Hmm i don't think I'm the only one who's with the same class as you." momo said and smirked. I looked at the glass in the classroom and saw mina sitting alone in the back while circling her hair using her fingers. 

Were on a special room and a special classes. This school is not only for academics. We entered the classroom and sat on our chairs. "Okay class we have to master new weapon, Ms. Myoui you can catch up right?" Professor Max ask as he entered. Mina just nodded and sat properly. He threw something to us and we immediately catched it. "That's a new gun made by the black-clan". He said while walking through his table. "And this is the new special R-24 made by the gray-clan" he said while showing it to us. Compared to the one were holding the one his showing is much more detailed and much more bigger. Black-clan is the school's supplier of weapons and the gray-clan is the best supplier of weapons of the whole mafia clan. Black-clan and gray-clan have been rivals when it comes to weapons but since black-clan lose because of the upgrading weapons of gray-clan they barely create weapons now.  

"The one with the most point will get this" he said as he raised the gun. As a gun collector i will definitely get it. "Let's go to the shooting room, time to stretch your muscles".