Minatozaki

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov

"Hmm... you guys should chill" momo said while looking at me and mina. I just rotated my eyes and put my hands on my pocket. We have a tie score since we both hit all the bulls eye. Momo did too but she missed one. 

"The gun's all yours" i said as i walk out of the room. The wind brush thru my hair as i opened the door. The sky is dark and it looks like it will rain soon or later. I continued walking until i felt raindrops hitting my skin. Ugh what a day. This is an open area i don't have any choice but to run or walk until i reach the dorm. I was walking with my hands on my pocket while looking down. I look like i came from a movie with the scene that i broke up to someone. I felt the rain stop and I felt a presence near me. 

I immediately get my dagger and aim it at the person. I was startled as the person was a bit Taller than me. "Relax" the voice was a girl. I didn't notice that she was holding my hand that is aiming a dagger at her and an umbrella to refrain the rain from hitting me. She's fast. I look at her face and saw a godly features. Her eyes were hazel brown with her nose that is perfectly sculptured and a reddish lips but most of all her presence seems different. I pulled my hands that she is holding and put my dagger back. Her presence is comfortable and all but her presence scream not just authority but someone that should be feared of. "Tzuyu" i snapped out of my thoughts as she called my name. How did she know?.

"Who wouldn't know your name in mafia world" she said as if she read my mind. "Let me walk you to your dorm the rain is getting stronger" she said and i don't know why but i let her walk me until we reach the dorm. I was about to enter my room when i look at her once again. She was still standing there and was patiently waiting for me to enter my room. Her hair is wet and her shirt too. She was holding the umbrella awhile ago but she just covered me using it so she was damp. I don't know what's with me but i even ask her to stay at my room for awhile till the rain stops. 

"I need to go, nice meeting you" she said as she gave me a smile and look at her watch. She turned her back as she walk away. I just realized that i don't know her name yet when i closed the door. Wait why do i even have to know her name. I was a bit starled as i saw momo standing infront of me. How did she get her so fast and why is she here. "D-did she hurt you?" she quickly ask and examine my face. "No why will she" i said as i opened my cabinet to get new clothes. 

"You don't know her?" she ask again and my eyebrows furrowed. "Why, do you know her?" i returned momo's question to her and she nodded her head. "Tzuyu she's Minatozaki!" i look at her as if i still don't get what is she saying. "Go take a bath first and change your clothes I'll explain it to you later" i nodded and took a bath. I wear my pajamas since they suspended the classes because of the storm. Yeah it's a storm i thought it was only a simple rain. I saw nayeon and jeongyeon arguing again so momo pulled me into the kitchen. She pushed me into the chair while she get a food in the refrigerator and sat infront of me. 

"The girl that you are with is Minatozaki-" momo was about to have a long explanation when nayeon and jeongyeon interrupted. "You are with who?" jeongyeon ask while walking towards us. "Minatozaki Sana" nayeon answered on my behalf. "Ohh Chou Tzuyu can also attract the heiress of the alpha clan" i was shock by what jeongyeon just said. So that's why momo ask me if that minatozaki didn't hurt me it's because she know that, that girl is one of the deadliest person.

Matthew is one of the most powerful student because he is a member of beta clan. Beta clan is just under the clan that the girl i met holds. The clan that holds the throne of brutality, the clan that holds most of the powerful clan in the whole mafia, the clan that is widely known in mafia world, the clan that you wouldn't want to mess with, the clan that rise up because of one person since the first war, the alpha clan.