Transferees

Guns & Roses

Tzuyu's Pov

"Attention everyone!, gather to the field at 6:00pm."  I groaned and look at my watch, it's 5:30. The hell are they going to announce i won't go in there. I felt my phone vibrating and look at the caller. Tf does this guy wants. 

"What matthew" i said with my bored voice. "It's an important announcement I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss it" he said in a teasing manner. He surely knows i will not go in there. "Fine" i said and quickly ended the call. As i walk into the field, people started giving me a way.

It looks like an event, they even set a stage. I put my hands on my pocket and walk with grace and authority. 

"The announcement might be very special"

"I know right even the chou tzuyu came"

"Even the delta clan came, what's going on" 

Damn that's how special the announcemnt is?. Whatever. It suddenly become quiet when Matthew stood up in the stage. He's the president of the student body and also a member of beta clan. "This is a very special day" he's voice is deeper than the ocean. He smirked that made most of the girls scream. Ugh seriously?

"Two special clans will be transferring into our school" the students suddenly go wild. Momo is on the stage with her poker face along with nayeon and jeongyeon. They are also a member of supreme student government. 

"I know you're all curious, who wouldn't be right?. But first of all why did we even set a stage and gather all of you here without a special reason. The reason is... It's not just a normal clan for you to bully guys" the students groaned and some of them stayed quiet. Clans transferring in here are treated by what their clan is and most of the clan that transfer are low kind of clans that's why students bully them.

I suddenly felt the urge to kill when he said "Bow your heads as we welcome the Myoui-clan"