6..

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

Sehun and Jongin stood outside the fence of the healer’s house, peeking in between from the gaps. They had no idea what was going on and were super curious about Baekyun’s health, but a recent argument that Sehun had gotten in with Luhan was stopping him from actually entering the premises and asking around. Chanyeol looked really edgy, Junmyeon looked like he was in deep thoughts, Minseok was busy frowning at the ground and Kyungsoo was busy soothing Chen and Luhan. The best person to approach would be Kyungsoo, he was the sanest of them all but Jongin was still too shy to go and talk to the little omega, hence Sehun was bound by the bro-code of not abandoning your bff in front of their crush for other important reasons, unless it’s life or death. He sighed, if only he and Luhan had not had their lovers quarrel. Jongin sensed Sehun’s dilemma and felt bad that he was the reason that his bff could not ask about their friend’s health, so gathered all his courage and went up to their packmates sitting in line outside the hut’s walls, cleared his throat and said, “ H-Hey! What’s up?” with a very awkward shaky wave of hands.

Kyungsoo stared at the alpha in shock. In all these long years, not once had Jongin come up to him for any reasons at all, including the one time when the alpha was almost attacked by a swarm of bees and ran all the way to the other side of the lake to jump in because Kyungsoo was sitting by the side near the forest from where he had emerged running like crazy.  Kyungsoo could see the alpha’s hands shivering, he wondered why, before he put them down as awkwardly as he had waved them and crouched before them, Sehun coming up behind them and giving a nod in greeting.

“What’s UP!” Luhan nearly screeched, and both the alphas flinched and shifted a little away from them. Kyungsoo patted Princess Lulu’s arm, they did not need more drama right now, and Chanyeol was already staring daggers at them by now.

“I-I-I meant, what happened and how’s baekkie hyung?” Jongin stuttered, eyes flitting from Luhan’s to Kyungsoo’s.

“Hyung is out of danger now, he was attacked by some wolves of our parents previous clan, who now want to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter