3..

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning when Baekhyun opened his eyes and rolled off his bed with a huge smile on his facing, greeting his parents, his hyung and baby soo all too cheerfully, Minseok garnered that something was not quite right. Either his sibling was planning something really naughty or was about to see the result of something naughty that he had previously done, there could be no other reason why the lazy baby had woken up early, on time, without any external force, all on his own with this much happiness on his face.

“What did you do this time baekkie?” Minseok asked after putting baby soo on the carpet to play with his own tail, he couldn’t quite control his shifting yet.

“Nothing hyunggie, why?” Baekhyun asked innocently, genuinely curious.

“No..it’s just, why are you so happy and smiley this morning? You woke up without me kicking you out of your bed today..it’s weird. I hope you and Chen aren’t planning anything, we’ve had enough trouble already, let’s live quietly for a while okay?” Minseok said looking Baekhyun in his eyes.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the mention of his friend, the friend he was supposed to meet yesterday but couldn’t. He got worried, had Chen waited for him? Did he get home safely?

Seeing a worried look mar his sibling’s face Minseok sighed, so he had been right, something was going on with the omega duo. He hoped the other kid was alright too.

Soon Mrs. Byun called them over for breakfast and Baekhyun again drank all of his milk and even asked for a second glass today, Minseok just raised his eyebrow and continued eating while baby soo was babbling nonsense at their mother.

“but omma, I see bae go out in the twinkle twinkle before sleepy. I not sleepy then. Why no hear me!?!!? Anyone? Bwawbwabwa. Sneaky bae.” Baby soo thought as he saw the older ones all lost in their own thoughts.

Baekhyun ran upto Chen’s cottage as soon as he was given a clear from Mrs. Byun, only with a warning from Minseok to return before sunset. He found Chen in his front yard, digging up something.

Baekhyun was happy to see his friend was alright, he giggled and ran towards the omega tackling the other in a hug and rolling on the dug up ground, both boys howling in delight.

“I missed you so much Chennie! Did you wait for me long at the golden field last night?” Baekhyun asked as they broke away and sat facing each other, both covered in dirt.

Chen cocked his head to the side, “ I missed you too baekkie, but what? I didn’t go to the golden field. Why would I got there? And at night that too, I don’t even know the way.”

“BUT you told me to come to the golden field at night so we could catch fireflies! I got in so much trouble because of that last night!” Baekhyun was shocked, had chen forgotten?

“No baekkie, I never said that! I SWEAR! When did I say that?” Chen asked, befuddled.

“Yesterday, after we woke up in the tree house…” Baekhyun trailed off as he started to doubt the conversation now that Chen was clearly denying it, how was that possible then?

“Are you sure you didn’t dream it?” Chen asked, with his annoying knowing smirk.

Baekhyun blushed. He was stupid. The tall alpha was right. How could he think a dream was real and then do what he did. , now even Chen knew he was stupid. He has to distract the other before the teasing starts, so he says the first thing that comes to his mind.

“I am going to mate the chief’s son when I grow up.”

Chen stared at him.

“…”

“…”

“That’s amazing! We can rule so many people then!” Chen shouted in joy!

“I know right! Our gang will be so big and everybody will have to listen to us!” Baekhyun shouted back.

The crazy had their own logic and sense, and as a child, Baekhyun didn’t know the weight his words carried and how close he was to the reality unknowingly.

They spent the rest of the day plotting ways to get closer to The Pack, as the other joined in around noon during their daily picnic at the small meadow near the forest.

“ So how many pups will you have?” Luhan asked Baekhyun.

“I dunno, a lot though, so that alpha’s anger is evenly distributed and no one pup will be scolded too much!” Baekhyun answered gleefully and except Minseok and Junmyeon, everyone else seemed impressed with his answer.

“WHAT! Why are you talking about pups with baekkie? He’s still a pup himself lulu!” Minseok hollered and Junmyeon nodded along.

“Well my omma says it’s always good to have family planning.” Lulu answered.

All the kids thought that was a smart opinion, even Minseok.

“So how many will you have Minnie hyung?” Baekhyun asked as others waited for his response, especially Luhan.

“I think 2 will be good enough. I don’t want my mate to always be looking after pups and not enjoy themselves.” Minseok was impressed by his o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter