4..

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4..

The Moment Kris dropped the little omega, ‘Baekkie’ as he liked to be called, he knew something had changed in his fate.  He acknowledged the feeling of impending responsibility towards the omega that he was trying to deny all the way to his hut but as the image of a smiling blue eyed waving bye to him popped up he knew this would get complicated. He could sense that Chanyeol was hiding something and even after that little incident, the little one did not seem too off-put with his sibling, something was going on and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to be involved but that ship had already sailed.

Chanyeol had seen the little git hang onto his brother for dear life, are all omegas so fickle? He had snorted as he had watched the scene unfold hiding behind the large doors of his cottage. How can this little omega just jump onto any alpha? And what was wrong with hyung, how could that dirtbag look ‘beautiful’  to him! This was betrayal, and from his own brother, he would not tolerate it. He clearly had to explain to his brother how stupid that omega was before he could be charmed by his cute silly activities.

He was pacing back and forth when Kris finally entered the house, looking a little angry, must’ve been the annoying git’s fault, Chanyeol thought.

Kris walked upto Chanyeol and before the other could utter a single word, he dragged him to the nearest room and shut the door with a bang. Chanyeol flinched, his brother had never behaved this angry with him before.

Kris glared at a confused looking Chanyeol, “ What do you think you were doing insulting and hurting that little kid like that! Is that what we’ve taught you? To disrespect omegas and hurt their emotions?”

“He was acting stupid! Why would he bring me grass? And he’s dirty and whiny and he’s not ‘beautiful’! Don’t call him that again! He’s ugly!” Chanyeol  threw back at Kris.

Kris closed his eyes and focused on his breathing, he didn’t know why Chanyeol was acting so stubborn or why he was feeling so defensive about the omega but he had to make sure there was no repeat of what happened today. 

“Look Chanyeol, I don’t know what your problem with Baekhyun is, but that kind of behavior will not be tolerated. If I see you doing that again, to anyone, I’ll make sure father hears about it. If you don’t like Baekhyun, then simply ignore him. Am I clear?” the authority rang clear in Kris’ voice and Chanyeol growled in frustration, but had to submit, so he nodded, slightly.

“Good. Now come here.” Kris beckoned his little brother in a friendly hug and then walked out of the room for dinner.

All the while Chanyeol did his best to control his snarls as he could smell the little git all over his brother and he didn’t like it one bit that another alpha smelled so strongly on his mate.

...

As time went by and the pups grew older and sillier, one little omega was trying his best to get involved with his hyungs gang but failing miserably.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter