5..

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was out on a hunt with Kris when he felt it. He felt that same uneasy feeling that he had once felt all those years ago when Baekhyun was lost in the forest at night, crying his eyes out, however this time it was almost ten times worse and even a little painful, thinking that the git had somehow hurt himself,  a painful howl ripped through the forest as Chanyeol gave in to his instincts that he knew would lead him to his mate in danger.

Kris was simply shocked at Chanyeol’s behavior. Again. He ran after his brother’s wolf, he’d never seen Chanyeol running this fast.

Within minutes they arrived at a meadow, a loud and threatening growl ripped through Chanyeol’s throat as he saw three unknown, rogue alphas crowding near his mate who was unconscious. He leaped through the distance and tackled the group, Kris went on autopilot as soon as his nose could detect the smell of the rogue alphas when he was following after Chanyeol. He joined Chanyeol in attacking the alphas, drawing them away from the unconscious body of Baekhyun. The Alphas were definitely more experienced and older and the Park brothers were easily outnumbered. Despite this, the brothers had managed to keep them at bay from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol’s heart was hammering in his chest, his mate was lying unconscious, he was obviously very hurt. Chanyeol could smell his blood now and that just infuriated him even more, how dare these rogues attack his mate, he would kill them all today. Together with Kris, he had managed to wound all the alphas, one was heavily bleeding from his neck, the other two had had their legs wounded with deep bite marks.

Kris was bleeding from his ears and tail, while Chanyeol was bitten on his stomach and bleeding profusely. The brothers still stood defensively in front of Baekhyun’s body, ready for the next round.

The rogues shifted in that moment. Chanyeol and Kris followed.

“We mean you no harm, I mean more than what has already been done. We came to take what’s rightfully ours. Move away from the omega and let us have him, we’ll go away quietly.” The shortest alpha spoke in a heavy accent. These wolves were not from the east.

“What the are you talking about! He belongs here! He’s Mine” Chanyeol shouted, momentarily forgetting the heavy information he was divulging in front of his brother.

“No. He’s the firstborn of the Eastern clan’s royal blood line. We were sent to claim him. His parents have dishonored the royals but the omega is our next prince. We smell the blood of our chief in him.” The tallest of the three rogues spoke.

Both the brothers were tongue-tied. What were they talking about? How could they take him? What about his parents? Why does no one know about this? Or did they know but didn’t tell us? Chanyeol’s brain was running a mile a minute but the only clear and determined thought he had in there was that he would not allow anyone to take the ugly git away from him, especially in this state, he didn’t even know how hurt his mate was.

Kris sighed beside him. He knew that Baekhyun’s family was a part of the royal family of the Eastern clan. This was not a situation that the teens could deal with alone. He had to distract the wolves and hope that Chanyeol gets the hint to run away with Baekhyun to their father. He would not risk the lives of his packmates over this.

Kris looked at Chanyeol and then at Baekhyun, a clear message passing between the brother, Chanyeol acknowledged with a slight nod. Getting ready to flee with Baekhyun.

Kris walked forward, “I am the oldest son of the chief of this clan, according to our tradition, any life born within our lands is blessed by the Moon Goddess to be a part of our clan, but seeing that this matter is quite complicated, we should keep the Treaty of Exordium in our mind while dealing with it.”

Kris had his hands behind his back, and he was walking in a circle around the alphas,

“Hence,” Kris quickly grabbed the shortest alpha by his neck from behind while the other two lunged at him, taking that as his cue, Chanyeol easily picked up Baekhyun bridal style and ran towards the Village.

Kris had his claws on the shortest alphas neck, not quite piercing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter