2..

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was a close call baekkie!” Chen panted as they reached the Byun’s backyard a.k.a the headquarters of the gang.

“I know, if hadn’t been for that tall fairy we would have been swooth as always.” Baekhyun huffed.

They could feel the disagreeing stares from Junmyeon, Minseok and surprisingly even Luhan this time on their backs.

“Baekkie, you’re growing up, you should not mess with the alphas like that. He could have easily hurt you. You know what they say about Chief’s son’s temper. It’s out of control, don’t go seeking trouble in their territory anymore. I Ban you!” Minseok scolded his little brother who was heavily pouting in protest but kept his mouth shut.

“You should support us Lulu, we went there for you!” Chen whined.

“ I am thankyou! But Minseok oppa is right, it was dangerous and I don’t want you hurted!” Luhan said as he hugged fwawwy tightly to his chest.

Minseok  sighed, “It’s hyung Lulu, only girls can call me oppa, you have to call me hyung! Also it’s hurt not hurted..”

Luhan didn’t pay him any attention, rather turned to Junmyeon, “Hyung, Sehunnie said my fwawwy smells like Milk, but I can’t smell it, can you?” Luhan ed his plushie at Junmyeon’s nose.

“No, I can’t, it smells like you not like milk, b-but when did he say that? I didn’t hear anything. Did anyone hear this?” He asked the group of toddlers looking at Luhan in amusement and chorusing No.

Weird, Luhan thought, he clearly heard it though.

Junmyeon looked at Minseok and they nodded at each other in understanding for a secret meeting.

“Now, Who wants to play with baby Soo?” Minseok asked as they went inside the Byun household and greeted Mrs. Byun in cheerful Hellos, bouncing up and down in excitement to play with the baby.

As soon as they toddlers were distracted, Minseok and Junmyeon gathered in the living room with their respective juice boxes and switching the TV onto Cartoon Network, it was time for Digimons.

“Do you think Lulu and Sehunnie are mates?” Junmyeon whispered

“Well, he said he heard him, but none of the others did, so maybe..” Minseok replied, eyes not leaving the screen.

“Should we tell the adults?”

“No, we don’t have any proof and we’re too little, no one will believe us. Let’s just wait.”

“Okay”

...

A Few weeks later, Baekhyun was sneaking out in the middle of the night to meet Chen and catch the fireflies from the golden field. He had been a very good boy that day, he had eaten all his meals and not disturbed baby Soo from his sleep to play with him and even drank his milk, he had stopped throwing tantrums about drinking milk after his meeting with the tall boy.

He was sure he knew the way to the golden field but somehow got lost in the forest while looking up at the trees and the nests of colorful birds. It was very scary, there were a lot of animals making a lot dangerous noises and his omega was yelling at him to go back before he became a snack to one of those bigger animals, but little Baekhyun did not know which way was home. He sat down amongst the big roots of a big tree and tried to muffle his sniffles. He was so scared and he wanted to go home so badly, he was sobbing quietly when he heard twigs snap nearby.

He instantly started crying louder, he was going to be gobbled up for sure now.

While he was busy sobbing, curling into himself to make himself look smaller, he smelled a familiar scent, he sniffed the air a little, his sobbing quieting down a bit as his mind focused on placing the scent. Suddenly he was pinned down on the ground by a silver haired wolf. He choked on his breath and started sobbing uncon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter