Final 2

One night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hyung!!!!!!!!" Jongin rushed to Baekhyun's room early in the morning.

,,Too loud Jonginnie,let me sleep please." Baekhyun covered his face with the blanket trying to get more sleep.

,,But hyung it's snowing!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!" Jongin pulled the covers aside letting the light inside the room.

,,The snow it's not going anywhere Jongin,why are you so hyper this morning?" Baekhyun finally came out from his hiding place seeing Jongin with a huge smile over his face.

,,Because I had a good sleep and this little guy is moving like crazy." Jongin his six months pregnant belly.

,,I think he's happy about the snow as well." Jongin crawled in bed next to Baekhyun snuggling next to his hyung.

,,How are you Nini? Why didn't you told him about the baby?" Since that day Jongin refused to talk about Sehun  and what happened.

,,Because I got scared,what if he takes my baby away? He's my baby and he's just a stranger to me,to us so why should I tell him about my angel? I will take care of him how I can,after he gets born I'll find a job and everything will be okay,I have trust." Jongin looked at Baekhyun afted he got no reply,his hyung was with his mouth wide open.

,,Stop looking at me like that hyung!" 

,,You grew up too fast Nini, just yestrerday we became friends and now you're going to pe a daddy,I'm proud of you really proud." Tears run down Jongin's cheeks because Baekhyun means eveything to him.

They met when they were in kindergarten,they always fight for the same toy,Baekhyun was three months older than him and even if Baekhyun asked him not to use formal speaking with him he still does. Baekhyun was always there when they got in trouble,their first fight,first smoke and drink,first and first kiss,at some point they thought that they were in love with each other but it wasn't like that,they just feel comfort with each other so they stayed friends,good friends,bestfriends and nobody can ruin that friendship. Chanyeol knows how much they care about each other and in a way he is jealous on Jongin that he spends more time with his lover but he wasn't a idiot. 

,,I love you hyung." Jongin snuggled more to Baekhyun falling asleep in a second.

,,You woke me up to see the snow and now you're sleeping? Idiot,my idiot." Baekhyun placed a kiss over Jongin forehead and he left him to sleep. 

He should make something to eat because Jongin will be hungry when he wakes up,then they can go for a walk and see the snow better,since he knows Jongin,he loved snow,in a very strange and funny way. Baekhyun chuckled at the memories when they were kids and Jongin was shorter than him,it was so easy to tease Jongin,to push him in the snow but karma got him back good,how's the shorter now? 

Baekhyun chuckled stepping under the shower still not beliving how they life turned to be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,My hands are freezing,what's with the snow?!" Chanyeol sat down facing Sehun that was drinking his coffee inside the busy cofé.

,,It's just snow Chanyeol,what's the big deal?" Sehun rolled his eyes not understanding why others love snow so much. It's just snow.

,,Still man what's up? I didn't see you in one month,how's work?" 

,,Like always,a pain in my ,I just want to run away and leave everything behind." 

,,Cheer up man! You're young,find yourself a nice lady a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter