Final 3

One night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Are you sure that you packed everything Jongin?" 

,,Yes hyung,I just took what I really need, I have a feeling that I will come back here,don't rent my room okay?" Jongin turned at his hyung with a huge pout over his lips.

,,Don't worry Jonginnie,I'm sure that everything will turn out okay,don't forget to call me everyday,spam me with everything okay?" Jongin nodded bitting on his lower lip.

,,Ah don't cry stupid,I will cry as well." Baekhyun hugged Jongin but the big belly was between them.

,,Are you ready Jongin?" Sehun walked inside his room seeing the two bestfriends crying.

,,I better give you guys some space, I will put the luggage in my car,I will wait." Sehun took the two suitcases that Jongin packed going to his car.

,,Be happy Nini,smile everyday because you're beautiful when you smile." Jongin didn't knew if he should cry more or laugh but in the end they both end up laughing.

,,Go now and I will come visit this weekend with Chanyeol." 

,,Promise me hyung." Jongin hold his pinky finger up.

,,Idot!" Baekhyun chuckled holding Jongin's pinky with his.

,,I promise to be your bestfriend forever and always." Jongin nodded happy.

,,Go now." Jongin looked one more time at his room and he walked down where Sehun was waiting next to his car. A white Jeep. Sehun was talking on the phone but he ended the call when he saw Jongin walking hiding his face in the large scarf that was around his neck,it was a cold day of December. Two more weeks until Christmas,it will be the first Christmas that Sehun will spend with someone and that makes him feel strange.

,,Watch out it's slippery,hold my hand." Jongin hold his hand slowly to Sehun.

,,You're cute." Sehun chuckled,he never saw someone so shy until now.

Jongin's face turned a deep shade of red,his ears were burning when he touched Sehun's warm hand.

Sehun helped him to get inside the car safe glad that it was a big car,his belly was getting bigger and bigger everyday.

,,Are you ready?" Sehun sat next to him starting the engine. Jongin gazed at Sehun nodding slowly.

He had no idea what will happen next but he thought for three days like Sehun asked him and it was better like this for the both of them, better say three of them,him the baby and Baekhyun,his bestfriend wasn't supposed to take care of him,to be a father for his baby, Baekhyun did enough and he should enjoy his time with Chanyeol not to keep up with his crazy moods. Maybe it won't work between him and Sehun,he knows nothing about the older. Just that he was six years older than him and that he runs a company but that was all.

Jongin keep looking out the window as his arms were moving up and down his baby bump,his boy was throwing a tantrum inside him,he was so active since they left,was he that happy to be with his daddy? 

,,Jongin did you hear me?" Jongin turned to face Sehun tilting his head. Sehun's head skip a beat,why was Jongin so cute? 

,,I asked you if you want to eat something special for dinner?" 

,,Oh, anything is fine by me, but I won't mind some spicey chicken actually." 

,,Okay chicken will be,I have no idea how to cook but I know the perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter