Final 4

One night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Jongin moved in with Sehun. In a way Jongin feels like home here and Sehun was trying to act caring around him. Every night Sehun would come home to eat dinner together. There were only two days until Christmas and he was wondering if he should buy Sehun a present,but what? He knows that Sehun has eveything he wants so what should he get? 

Jongin looked at the clook seeing that it was pass eight, it was the first time Sehun was late. Jongin looked down at his baby bump running his fingers up and down pouting a little.

,,Daddy is running late today,he must be busy." Jongin looked at the food before him a little sad,he tried to cook something delicious for Sehun,he worked for two hours but they can eat it later or tomorrow no?

 

Jongin decided to watch some Tv,it was still early to sleep and maybe Sehun will come. The pregnant snuggled on the green couch holding a small pillow tight to his chest. Half way to the show Jongin was fast sleeping. 

 

 

 

Sehun cursed his late minute meeting,he was trying to rush back home and have dinner with Jongin,he promised him to eat dinner together every night and he was so damn late. He can't belive how busy the street was that night. His life changed so much since Jongin moved in,their relationship didn't change much but he was happy to ge back home knowing that someone is waiting for him. Jongin would tell him what their son did,how he was feeling. Last night Jongin told him about this documetary he saw about kitties and he end up crying because one kitty was sick. It made Sehun smile seeing how cute Jongin was sniffing with that cute pout over his lips.

He never thought that he can get along with Jongin but the pregnant was sweet and so caring about how his day was and if he eat anything or if he wants to eat something special the next day.

Finally reaching home Sehun walked inside the house fast just to calm down when he saw Jongin sleeping so peacefuly on the couch.

Sehun took off his shoes and coat and he walked to the couch kneeling down. Jongin was looking so beautiful that evening, his hair was smelling like fresh oranges and vanilla,it was a strange smell he likes it. Sehun didn't want to wake up Jongin but he wasn't looking too comfy sleeping on the small sofa and he was too heavy to carry him up the stairs. So in the end Sehun decided to move Jongin a little not to scare him.

,,Jongin wake up,you need to sleep on the bed not here." Sehun's gentle voice made Jongin to open his eyes sitting up in a second seeing Sehun before him.

,,You're home!" His voice was raspy from the sudden wake up.

,,Yes I'm sorry I'm late,I had a meeting and the trafic was horrible on my way back,you don't need to wait for me Jongin,and please don't sleep on the sofa again,you can hurt youself,come let's go to your room." Jongin nodded still feeling sleepy.

,,Here we go." Sehun opened the door for him letting Jongin to sleep,he should take a shower and get some sleep as well.

,,Sehun can I ask for a favour?" Jongin's voice sounded shy again for some reason and he couldn't bring himself to say no.

,,Sure Jongin." Jongin looked down bitting on his lower lip.

,,Can you hmmm sleep here tonight? I feel lonely for a reason but it's okay if you don't want to!" Jongin said the last part fast not wanting to sound rude.

,,Okay but let me take a shower first is that okay?" Jongin's eyes grew big not expecting Sehun to actually say yes.

,,S-sure take your time." Sehun smiled and he went to his room to shower and change.

Jongin did the same,he changed with his sleeping clothes snuggling between the fluffy blankets that he loves so much. Sehun came back to his room fifteen minutes later smelling so refresh.

The bes was big enough for the both of them,well three. Sehun get under the blankets facing Jongin.

,,Good night Jongin, and good night my angel." Sehun never touches Jongin's belly since that day because he doesn't want to make him feel uncomfortable but he wants to feel his baby boy again.

,,You can touch your son Sehun,I won't mind,he wants to feel you as well and you should talk with him as well." Jongin noticed that Sehun wants to touch his belly and it was something normal,he was glad that Sehun takes interest in their baby.

,,Can I?" Sehun asked to be sure when Jongin hold his hand placing her over his baby bump feeling a movement inside.

,,He's up." Sehun said in a whisper more to himself smiling so happy,so proud.

,,He is always up and so hyper,he really wants to meet us." Jongin chuckled feeling the baby move again.

,,I'm sure he is,I'm starting to feel anxiuos to see him as well,I still can't belive this is real." Sehun moved his hand up and down Jongin's belly,it was just a mistake what they did but it can be a beautiful mistake no? 

,,Me too." Jongin let out a yawn feeling how his eyes are slowly closing,being pregnant makes him feel always so tired.

,,Good night Jonginnie." Sehun placed his hand over Jongin's cheek that was sleeping by now.

Sehun just smiled having this warm feeling inside,he likes it. Nobody made him feel like this until now.

 

 

The next day Sehun woke up alone in bed,he sat in a sittig possition looking around the room. He was all alone. Where was Jongin? Sehun left the room walking down to the kitchen expecting to see the pregnant there but nothing,there was hot tea made and breakfast on the table but where was the shy guy? Sehun looked out the window finally finding the guy he wanted to see so much.

Jongin was in the back yeard trying to make a snow man? Sehun chuckled taking his coat and a beanie.

,,What are you doing Jongin?" Jongin turned his head fast hearing Sehun's voice. In that moment Sehun fell in love with the pregnant. His cheeks and nose were so red from the cold,his lips were panting fast from the effort he was doing. Jongin was looking stunning that morning,everything about him was beautiful.

,,Good morning Sehun! This little guy woke me up so early kicking and moving,I didn't want to wake you up because you looked like you need extra sleep so I made breaskfast then it started snowing and I had to make a snow man!" Jongin smiled so happy about the snow making Sehun to fall deeper.

,,Let's make it together then." 

,,Really?! Woah that would be awesome!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter