Final 1

One night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hyung,what are we doing here? You know I hate clubbing and alcohol." Jongin pouted because he had other planes for that night not this! The music was so loud and annoying,he loves music but not this! 

,,Please Jonginnie!!! You promise to come with me if I'll help you with math! I did now you better have some fun!!!" 

,,Hyung!!!!!! I don't like to be the third weel again! You and Chanyeol hyung will leave me alone again!!" Jongin sulked in his seat with a huge pout over his lips.

,,Oh Chanyeol said that he will bring someone,he's really good looking and tall and so rich!" 

,,Great!" Jongin pouted more,he wasn't in the mood to date after he just broke up with Kyungsoo,he was still hurt after he found out that the guy cheated on him with some other guy.

,,They're here!" Baekhyun sat up running to Chanyeol. Jongin took a small peek wondering if the guy was really pretty. His mouth fell open as his cheeks turned red in a second,he was so lucky that inside the club was dark because his face was really red,he could feel his cheeks burning.

The guy was tall,not like Chanyeol that was freaking huge! But taller than him,slim lips,bored expression and fine body,he could see that he was taking care of his body through his white t-shirt. Baekhyun was right when he said that the guy was stunning. He found himself looking at the guy like time stopped and there was only the two of them,he never belived in love at first sight but now he does.

,,Jongin he is Oh Sehun. Sehun he is Kim Jongin."Jongin didn't notice that he was still gazing at Sehun that was sitting before him.

,,Jongin." Baekhyun nudged him kinda painful to bring him back on earth.

,,Oh..nice meething you Sehun." Jongin smiled hoping that he didn't sound too girly.

,,The same." Sehun smiled back at him but after some time Jongin notice that Sehun didn't want to be there as he didn't want. Sehun was always on his phone playing or just texting someone else.

Jongin pouted more because now he wants to talk with the guy but he was too shy to start a conversation. He was usually a really shy guy,his only friends were Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Jongdae a class friend of his but that was all,he wasn't popular or the smartest. He just lives inside the college and he kinda likes that. He had one boyfriend and that was Kyungsoo,they didn't got to the part of sleeping together because he was shy to start that and maybe that's why the shorter left him. Jongin wasn't a fan of alcohol but that night he drink around five beers and his head was a little dizzy,the alcohol gave him courage to stand up from his place on the sofa and sit next to Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on the dance floor having a good time.

,,Do you wanna dance?"Jongin said more like yelled in Sehun's ear that finally put his phone down to faced Jongin.

,,I'm sorry I don't dance." Jongin was really dissapointed by his answear but he really wanted to dance.

,,Too bad then." Jongin sat up as he walked to the dance floor,he loves the song it was playing,the beat was strong perfect for him to move his body,to close his eyes and moved in a sensual way, the only thing that he loves more than sleep and food was dance,he loves to dance,he didn't care if others will watch him he really wanted to dance his heart out. Jongin stop moving when he felt two strong arms around his waist pulling him closer to the mistery man.

,,Don't stop." Jongin smiled hearing Sehun's voice in his ear, he did as Sehun asked him,just by a small touch he submissed to the guy,he knows nothing about him but he was a good dancer. Their bodies were rubbing on each other as Sehun's hands traweled down between his thighs. 

,,Hm s-stop." Jongin let his head drop on Sehun's chest bitting on his lower lip.

,,You really want me to stop?" Jongin shook his head slowly,blame the alcohol or the music or his stupid hormones but he was hard as hell,he wanted for Sehun to touch him more,to play with his body.

,,Good." Sehun kissed his neck slowly leaving red marks behind.

,,M-more." Jongin his dry lips when Sehun turned his around grabbing his tight between his palms.

,,You wanna go some place?" Jongin was too drunk to say no and he wanted to finally lose his ity and he won't mind losing it to this beautiful guy.

,,Y-yes." Sehun smirked leading over to kiss Jongin's lips that gladly kissed back.

 

Jongin doesn't remember when he left the club or how he end up on a cold bed but he sure remembers the pain and the kisses and how Sehun made him moan his name but the rest was a blurr. 

 

 

Jongin had a hard time opening his eyes,his head was in so much pain like his body,his was so sore. Finally Jongin opened his eyes finding himself in a new room. The room was big with large windows that let the morning sun dance inside. He rub his eyes hoping that the pain will go away but luck wasn't on his side.

Jongin sat in a sitting possition ignoring his ,he was all from last night so he didn't dream about it,he really had with a stranger because Sehun was a total stranger to him. Jongin covered his face blushing like crazy.

,,You're finally up." Jongin's head snapped up hearing Sehun's lazy voice.

,,Y-yes." Sehun was all dressed,a beautiful black suit over his fit body,his hair was different than last night making him looked so good and mature.

,,I'm sorry that I don't have time to stay but I had fun last night,take a shower and close the door after you okay,don't steal anything or you will be in trouble got it? Breakfast is on the table,stay safe kid." Sehun winked leaving Jongin alone with his mouth hanging open. Sehun really called him indirect of course a ?! 

Jongin's anger was about to explode but Sehun was right,he just let a stranger him. He better take the shower and leave back home,Baekhyun must be worried for him.

The bathroom was as big as the room,well the whole house was huge, he was wondering if Sehun lives alone. After a fast showet that helped with the pain,Jongin dressed with his pants but he took one of Sehun's t-shirts,he won't mind no? And even if he does he doesn't care,Sehun has enough clothes to notice.

Jongin left the room taking a last glance at the bed he lost his ity. With a heavy heart he left,he wasn't hungry more like tirsty after his hangover. For his luck Sehun's house was in the middle of Gangnam so he took the bus home. He was wondering what does Sehun works to have a house like that? Something important for sure. Jongin let out a sigh sad that he won't see him again. 

 

 

,,Where on earth were you?! I've been calling you like crazy!!! You just left!!! Do you know how worried I was?!" Jongin took a step back when he saw Baekhyun's angry and worried face.

,,I'm okay hyung don't worry." Jongin took his shoes off walking to the kitchen to drink some cold water.

,,How can I not be worried Jongin?! I thought that something happened with you! Where were you?!" Baekhyun followed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter