"Lost, But Found"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Bou and Miku

“Lost, but Found”

 

I was walking around in my own apartment wondering what I should do. It was my day off and I had nothing to do. My band was all busy with their own solo carer and my new band was also busy. 

 

I took my photo album I had made since I stared in An Café. I open it up and the first picture was of Bou and me. I look on the next and it was all from that time Bou was with us. I felt my heart get all sad and remember that day he told us that he was leaving. 

 

That day was my worst day ever in my life. Bou had not said anything about this to me all the time we had been alone, not a single word about it. I got all shocked by hearing it, but I understand him. If he like to leave, he could do that. It was his own decide.

 

I begin to cry thinking of it. My tears run slowly down my cheek. I look at my favourite picture of Bou and me. I became sadder and sadder for each picture of Bou. The memories of each picture came back to me, and I felt a huge lost in my life. 

Even if Yuki and Takuya had join us, it didn’t fill Bou place in my heart. 

 

“I miss you so much Bou. You left before I could confessed to you.” I said touching his face on the picture. I sat like that for a long time before I put it away. It did only bring back those feelings I have try to forget for a log time.

 

It is three years since he left my life or we still stay in touch, but not the same way like we use to. I have try to act strong, but Kanon have help me when I have been on my worsted. 

I only wish I could meet him again and catch up the time that have went like nothing have ever happen.

 

I look at my cell phone  and I had almost put it away when I rang. I look who it was and saw it was a unknown number. I pick up the call.

 

~Phone call~

 

-”Moshi moshi, it is Akiharu.” I answered. 

-”Aki-chan? It is me, Kazuhiro.” I heard a familiar voice answer on the other end.

-”Bou.  It is you? Why are you calling from a different number?” I said happy for get a call for my biggest love that I can’t forget.

-”It is me, Miku.” Bou answer in the same tone as me. 

-”Oh. I have got a new number since I suddenly got problem with some stalker. I did call you for give you my new number and wondering if you want to do something together. I now you are on you free day.” Bou continued. 

-”Oh, Thanks for telling me. I would save it after I am done talking to you. I would love to do something together instead of being home doing nothing.” I try to sound calm, but my heart was beating so fast now. 

-”That is good. What about we meet at the same place we always do in two hours?” Bou ask me. 

-”That sound fine with me.” I said all happy. I had a big smile on my face. 

-”Okey. Then we sees in two hours then?” Bou did conform with me.

-”Yeah.” I replied.

-”Okey. I must go now, so see ya later.” Bou said in the other line. 

-”Yeah. Bye bye.” I said and the phone call ended like that.

 

I save his new number and when to find some other clothes to wear. I pick up my favourite shirt and some pants while looking and the mirror. I did add some accessory and other thing to the out fit until I was like what I did see. 

 

Before I know it, was it almost two hours ago since I talked to Bou. I did fast put on my shoes while taking with me my bag and jacket. I locked the door and run to the place usually meeting place. 

 

When I had arrived the meeting place was already Bou there with his white long hair and baby face. He had not changed a bit since three years ago. I smile and gave him a hug out of the blue. 

 

-”I am glad to meet you to, but people are steering at us.” Bou said all shy. I laughed of him and break hug. 

-”You have not change at all.” I said and he smile at my statement. 

-”But you have. I like you new image, so handsome.. I fit you well.” Bou said and I felt my heart skip a beat.

-”Thank you. Should we go?” I asked and he nod. We walk to our favourite karaoke bar and order a room. 

 

We begin to talk while order some food and drink from the desk. I notice that he have had a hard time like after leaving us and that made me happy and sad at the same time. 

 

We was in the room and Bou had pick a song. While he was singing the song I took a better look and the person I care about the most in the world. He look a bit skinner before , but beside that he look just the way I know him.

 

-”You turn.” Bou said giving me the mic. I took it and sang one of my bands old song from when Bou was with us. I could feel that Bou was looking at me, but I didn’t dare to look at him while singing. 

 

-”Woow. I really miss your voice.” Bou said out of the blue after I was done singing and it became a awkward silent between us. I felt my check became warm and soon was Bou beside me. 

 

Bou hug him and I sat there all confused and didn’t know what to do. I hug him back after a minute doing nothing in response. Bou kiss me right on the lips after I had hug him back and I return it. 

 

We sat like that for a minute before we broke apart to get some air. I look into his eyes and smile.

 

-”Miku, do you know what the hardest was when I leave An Café?” Bou ask me and I shake my head. 

-”I was not see you everyday. I have miss you so much and I did always reconsider if I had done my right choice to leave you guys or not.” Bou said and I gave him a peak on the lips.  

-”I miss you to. It hurt me really when you left so suddenly.” I said and he smile. 

 

-”Will you  come with me somewhere?” Bou said and I nod. We walk out of the karaoke bar after paid for the food and drink. 

-”Were are we going?” I ask, and Bou just took my hand while run with me after him. 

 

We was running for a long time before we enter a building. We continued running up the stairs. When we come up on the roof I was all tired and fall down on my knees.

I sat like that until I had catch my breath again. I stood up and walk toward Bou who was looking at the beautiful sunset I have ever seen. 

 

-”I have always wanted to show this to you, but never had time or dare to do it.” Bou said and took my hand.  I look at him and then on our hand. It felt so nice to have his hand in mine. 

-”Miku. I have something impotent to tell you. You properly all ready know what it is.” Bou said turning toward me. 

-”What is it?” I replied looking into his lovely eyes.

-” I have love you for a long time and didn’t dare to tell you.” Bou confessed. I smile and kiss him on the lips. 

-”You did leave at that time I was going to confess to you. I have love you to for a long time.” I replied. Bou face light up and he put his arms around me and kiss me. 

 

-----

 

-”Bou, would you became my Boyfriend or what I should call it?” I ask Bou when we sat down looking at the sunset holding each others hands. 

-”I would love to, Miku. I would love to your boyfriend.” Bou answered. I pull him into my arms holding around him. 

-”I am so glad to hear that.” I whisper and we sat like that a long time before going to my apartment just talking about stuff that have happen with us since last time. 

 

I did get my biggest dream come true this day and I have my new boyfriend laying in my arms asleep. I kiss him good night before falling asleep holding a tight grip around him.  

 

 

________________

A/N:

Mtbsky, I hope you like this one shot I have made for you^^ i kind of like it... It is one of my fav. I have writen so far.  If there is some other couple then that one you have apply you want me to write about just tell me^^ I can write some Yuri one shot too^^

 

Comment repleid:

lolisho: hehe.. I am glad it became cute like I wanted^^  You like An cafe? 

amy91luvKey: You don't have to know any sweet relationship between j-rock to have a fav couple or like a couple.. i do like many others coulpe that doesn't have any sweet relationship like Gackt and Hyde.. Thanks you, and are glad you like it^^

 

Next couple is: Kai and Aoi (The Gazette)

 

1st up: Kai

 

 

 

 

2nd up

 

 

~Love Kikki~