“Lovers night” RATED!!!!!!!

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Yoshihiko and Kousuke (heidi)

 

“Lovers night”

 

-“Kousuke, what are you doing?” Yoshihiko said when Kousuke attack him from behind. Yoshihiko was busy with packing his suitcase. They were going to concert all over Japan.

 

-”Why so formal, Yoshi-san?” Kousuke answer Yoshihiko with a question while hug Yoshihiko tighter. 

- “Kou-san, stop.” Yoshihiko shout when Kousuke’s hand touched his private spot. 

-”That is better, and I know you like it when I touch you there.” Kousuke said while rubbing softly Yoshihiko private spot to make him moan.

- “ KOU-SAN.. Please stop now..”  Yoshihiko said already breathing heavy. Kousuke ignore what Yoshihito said and begin to kiss him softly on the neck while rubbing his private spot. 

 

Yoshihiko breath became heavier and heavier for each touch Kousuke made. Kousuke could feel Youshihiko slowly grow in his hand. 

 

-” I think your body say something different then you mind, Yoshi-san.” Kousuke whisper in Yoshihito ear and that make Yoshihiko want Kousuke more then he already had.

-”I know you can’t resist me, Yoshi-san.” Kousuke said and this make Yoshihito turn around and meet Kousuke’s lips. 

 

Yoshihiko Kousuke lower lips asking for permission to enter, but Kousuke break the kiss. 

 

-”No, no,no. Bad boy.” Kousuke said  while a grin that make Yoshihiko want Kousuke’s lips more then he ever wanted.

Kousuke kiss Yoshihiko softly on the lips and enter his mouth. Their were playing with each others tongue while Yoshihito’s hand slowly goes down to Kousuke private spot. He begin to rubbing it like Kousuke had done with his, but the different was that Kousuke’s has already stood up. 

 

- “Yoshi-san” Kousuke moan between the kisses. They stood like that for a long time before Kousuke  break the kisses and gave Yoshihiko the same grin like before.

-” Wait a minute. You will soon get what you are waiting for.” Kousuke said and kiss Yoshihiko softly on the forehead before going to his bad move the suitcase away. 

 

Soon the suitcase was gone did Kousuke go back to the waiting Yoshiko. He lift Yoshihiko up from the floor and carry him to the bad. 

 

-”Kou-san.” Yoshihiko said looking into his lover eyes with passion. Kousuke soon understand what Yoshihiko wanted. 

-”Soon, my love.” Kousuke said to tease Yoshihiko before make out with him again. Their tongue was enjoying each others and Yoshihiko let small moan between the kisses.

 

Kousuke took fast Yoshihiko’s jacket of him while let his hand under his shirt. He move his hand up to Yoshihiko’s little . He squeeze Yoshihiko’s softly while trying to take off his shirt, but failed. 

Kousuke took Yoshihiko’s shirt of and push Yoshihiko down to the bad so he could see his lovely, upper body.

 

The sign make Koushuke want Yoshihito so dearly that he couldn’t stop himself for bend down kissing his neck while squeeze Yoshihiko’s between two finger. The other hand went down and rubbing Yoshihiko private spot. Kousuke make Yoshihiko moan loudly. 

 

-”Kou-san, I can’t take it longer I need you now.” Yoshihiko said between his heavily breathing. Those words make Kousuke take of Yoshihiko’s pants and his own. 

Soon were Yoshihiko all under Kousuke. The sight of hard make Kousuke want him like Yoshihiko want him. Kousuke bend down kissing Yoshihiko’s neck while putting one finger in Yoshihiko hole. That made Yoshihiko scream in pain.

 

-”It will be soon over, just relax.” Kousuke try to calm Yoshihiko down while moving his finger slowly in and out. Yoshihiko stop screaming in pain and start scream in after more. 

Kousuke put a second finger in and it make Yoshihiko uncomforted again, but he took the advice Kousuke gave him earlier. Soon didn’t it hurt longer, he enjoy having Kousuke finger moving in and out from his hole. 

 

-”Kou-san, I want you in me now.” Yoshihiko demented. Kousuke was not slow pulling his fingers out and put his hard in the little hole. 

 

When Kousuke was moving slowly in Yoshihiko tight hole made Yoshihiko scream in pain. Kousuke try to go slowly and gently as he could until Yoshihiko doesn’t fell anymore pain. 

 

-”Kou-san, harder… harder, please.” Yoshihiko ask Kousuke. Kousuke went faster and soon were both of them between their kisses. 

 

Kousuke move faster and faster in and out of Yoshihiko. Yoshihiko grip Kousuke hair making them kiss again. This time harder and wilder the before.  

-”Kou-san, I will….. Soon… come.” Yoshihiko said moving his hand over Kousuke wet uper body. 

-”I will not let you come before me.” Kousuke said and speed up the tempo. 

 

-”AAAAAAAAHHHHHH” Yoshihiko scream and Kousuke pull out of Yoshihiko to on him. 

 

--------

 

They were both laying in the bad all trying to catch their breath again. Yoshihiko turn looking at Kousuke who laid beside him with eyes close. 

-”Tonight was the best time ever.” Yoshihiko said kissing Kousuke on his cheek before laid down in his arms.

-”You are so right., Yoshi-san.” Kousuke said and open his eyes looking into Yoshihiko’s.

-”I love you.” He said before kissing Yoshihiko on his lips.

-”I love you too.” Yoshihiko said after the kiss pulling Kousuke closer to him. 

 

They felt asleep in their lovers arms in the night that beautiful that it never had been before. 

 

___________________

A/N:

This is my first Rated scene ever, so I hope you guys like it..  

 

Next couple is: Sasaki Jin (Serial Number) & Ikuma (And & -eccentric agent)

 

1st up: Sasaki Jin

 

Name: Sasaki Jin 佐々木 仁

Part: Vocal

Birthday: November 15

Bloodtype: O

 

2nd up: Ikuma

 

Name: Ikuma 郁磨

Part: Vocal

Birthday: October 24

Bloodtype: O

Is there some couple you guys want me to write about tell me, I may write about them then..  7th one shot may be Gackt and Hyde, But are not sure yet...

~Love Kikki~