“My Lady”

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Yuu (Nega) & Kiryuuin Shou (Golden Bomber)

 

“My Lady”

 

Kiryuuin was busy with his daily job, hosting lonely woman. When Yuu walk into the host club with his friends. Yuu was dress up in a dress, who look like it was from 1600-tallet, with brownish, long, cuvy hair. 

 

Kiryuuin look up from his table he was with and his eye fall on the girl Yuu. His heart had already fall in love in the beautiful Girl in front of him. 

 

*I am so going to make her mine tonight* he said without knowing that Yuu really was a he not a she. 

 

The Host manger walk to Kiryuuin and told him to go over to the table were Yuu sat since he was the nr.1 host at this host club. 

 

Kiryuuin excuse himself and walk over to Yuu who was looking all over the club admiring the club. 

 

“I am Kiryuuin.” he said and sat down next to Yuu. Yuu just look at Kiryuuin and thought he had seen Kiryuuin before. 

“So what does this lovely lady want to drink?” Kiryuuin said and Yuu’s friends laughed of the Kiryuuin and Yuu, only because Kiryuuin said “Lovely lady” when Yuu was a guy.

“I am not…” Yuu started, but Jin whisper in the ear to Yuu that he should play along, just to see how this ended.

“What about domperin champagne?” Kiryuuin ask Yuu while kissing he on his hand. Yuu just nod and try to act like a girl so hard he could. 

-”Hai.” He fake his voice. Kiryuuin thought his voice was a little weird, but order the champagne.

-”One Domperin Champagne.” Kiryuuin shout out, and in come it a table with many glasses on each others. Kiryuuin took the champagne and fill the glass on the top with champagne while the champagne run down until the hit the bottle. 

 

Kiryuuin took the first glass and gave it to Yuu. Yuu took it smile. Kiryuuin smile back and took the next glass. 

 

When Kiryuuin smile, Yuu saw how cute and funny he look. His heart skip a beat and now was not against playing the girl part.

 

Yuu spend many hours with Kiryuuin until the club was close. Yuu friends had left for a long time ago and Yuu was all drunk. The host manger told Kiryuuin to take Yuu home since he was the reason Yuu was all drunk.

 

Kiryuuin did what his manger said and took Yuu home, not to Yuu place, but to his since Yuu couldn’t remember where he lived.

 

-”I didn’t think it would end like this.” Kiryuuin said when he had got Yuu in the bed. Kiryuuin sat next to the bed to catch his breath back after carry Yuu up all the stairs. 

 

Kiryuuin stood up and took on last look at Yuu before he left. But he got stopped by someone grap his hand. Kiryuuin stopped, and stood there waiting for something to happen.

 

-”Please don’t go.” Yuu said  and that made Kiryuuin turn around looking at Yuu who was crying in the bed. Kiryuuin sat down next to Yuu taking his hand in his. 

-”I will stay, so please stop crying.” Kiryuuin said drying away Yuu’s tears.  Yuu sat up and hug Kiryuuin. That did make Kiryuuin all confused. He just hug Yuu back. 

-”Thank you.” Yuu said and kiss Kiryuuin on the cheek. 

-”I am sorry to pretended to me a woman all the time, it must have hurt you a lot when you find out that I am a guy.” Yuu said and Kiryuuin kiss Yuu on the forehead.

-”To tell the true, so did it, but my heart can forgive you.” Kiryuuin answer Yuu and Yuu hug Kiryuuin again. 

 

They sat like that for a long time. Kiryuuin felt his heart was about to jump out of his body. It was beating so fast and loud that Yuu must have heard it already. Yuu felt that he finally was calm that he hadn’t felt in a long time. 

 

-”Kiryuuin?” Yuu whisper still hugging Kiryuuin.

-”Yeah?” Kiryuuin replied wondering what Yuu wanted to say.

-”My name is Yuu. I have forgotten to say me name after all what happen tonight. I want you to call me by my name, not something else.” Yuu said and Kiryuuin smile.

-”Yuu?” Kiryuuin try to say Yuu’s name. Yuu’s heart skip a beat and he also smile now. Yuu hug Kiryuuin tight in response.

-”I think I have fallen for you, Yuu.” Kiryuuin confessed while hug Yuu tighter.

-”I think I have done the same, Kiryuuin, fallen for you.” Yuu also confessed. 

 

Kiryuuin was the first to broke the hug only to kiss Yuu on the lips of happiness. Yuu return the kiss, and they sat like that for a long time. 

 

-”Yuu, I think you should rest now. I must have been a hard day for you.” Kiryuuin said after kiss. 

-”I think you are right, but would you sleep with me`?.. I mean sleep beside me?” Yuu said shyly. Kiryuuin kiss Yuu on the forehead and smile.

-”That would I love to.” Kiryuuin said while laid beside Yuu holding around him, so Yuu could feel that he wasn’t going anywhere.

-”Thank you.” Yuu said, and kiss Kiryuuin. 

-”No, thank you for coming to my club or else I never would have meet a so nice guy like you. I love you, Yuu. My heart belong to you since you walk in the door.” Kiryuuin said and that make Yuu hug Kiryuuin. 

-”I am so glad I did. I love you to, Kiryuuin.” Yuu said before falling asleep.

 

Kiryuuin look at the sleeping Yuu who laid in his arms. He kiss him good night before falling asleep.

 

Two new born lover was sleeping next to each other of love and they had a smile on their face. 

 

________________

A/N:

Yhis one shot is kind of short, but cute^^ hehe.. I am glad you guys like what I write about...  

Comment replied:

Lolisho: hehe.. I know^^ very y Christmas^^ I am glad you can wait^^ I will think everyday until i have the perfect plot for ShouxSaga^^

Amy91luKey: I am so glad you love it^^ if there is any others couple you like just tell me^^ You are sooooo welcome, and thanks for liking it<33

kiss back<3

 

Next couple is: Bou (Ex. An Cafe) & Miku (An cafe)

I know I haven't them on my list, but Mtbsky have request this couple from me. So I have decided to make it^^

1st up: Bou

Real name: Saitou Kazuhiro
Birthday: September 16th, 1983
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Blood type: O
Height: 158cm
Weight: 47kg
Hobbies: Sleeping
Favorite food: Pork and rice, Japanese pasta, gelatin cheesecake
Favorite brands: Paul Smith, Putumayo
Favorite colors: Purple, Black and gold
Favorite band: LUNA SEA, D
Piercings: 1 in left ear

 

2nd up: Miku

Real name: Tsukiyama Akiharu
Date of birth: January 5th, 1984
Bloodtype: A
Height: 164cm
Weight: 54kg
Hobbies: Shopping, walking, cooking, and playing the guitar
Favorite food: Sushi, hamburgers, ramen
Favorite brands: LHP, JACKROSE, BVLGARI, JUSTIN DAVIS, ROYAL ORDER
Favorite band: Kagerou, T.M. Revolution
Piercings: 2 in left ear, 1 in right ear, 3 around mouth, 1 on arm

 

~Love Kikki~