“Old love never faded” RATED!!!!!

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Gackt and Hyde

A/N: dedicated  to amy91luvKey

____________________________________

“Old love never faded”

 

Gackt was home with his puppies all alone and was wondering what his best friend and lover was doing. It was the day before Christmas eve and Gackt was all bored. 

 

“I am really wonder if Hyde is coming home this Christmas eve. I really miss him.” Gackt said to himself while cuddling with his puppy. 

 

He sat in his chair looking at the flames in stove. The flames was all red and orange and he just sat there looking at them. 

 

A little later were Gackt asleep in the same chair when someone come in the door. He look at the lovely Gackt sleeping with his puppies around him. He look down at the lovely sight of Gackt peaceful face. He smile for himself before he kiss him in the forehead. 

 

-”I will be back tomorrow, so please wait for me.” He said before he walk out the apartment he just got into.

 

---------

 

Gackt woke up early next day looking around him wondering why he was in the living room when he remember that he fall asleep last night after looking at the flames.

 

-” I will make me some coffee when I am up.” He said walking into the kitchen. He made coffee while his thoughts was only on place. 

-” I really hope he comes today. I can’t go on one more day without seeing him.” Gackt said sitting at the table with the new made coffee in his hand.

He look out the window and saw the snow falling slowly down from the sky.  

 

He sat like that a long time before he went to the bathroom taking a shower. While Gackt was in the shower the same person who was here last night walk in the apartment looking for Gackt when he heard the shower was on. 

 

-”Maybe I should just wait for him in the bedroom?” He ask himself while walking into the bedroom. He saw that the bed have been untouched and just shake his head. 

-”So he slept all night in the chair? It is so like him.” he said while sat down at the end of the bed waiting for  Gackt. 

 

Gackt put a towel around his waist before walking into his bedroom when he saw a familiar shadow. 

 

-”Hyde?” Gackt call out to make sure he was not dreaming. Hyde look at Gackt and smile. Gackt close the bedroom door before running toward Hyde. He throw himself around his neck hugging him like it was no tomorrow. 

 

-”I have miss you so, Hyde. Where have you been?” Gackt said while his tear fall down his cheek. He didn’t let go of Hyde and he felt Hyde’s arms his body. 

-”I miss you to, but should you put something on you? I think the little Gackt is freezing.” Hyde whisper in Gackt ears. Gackt broke the hug and look down at himself and then he notice that the towel had fall of him. 

-”I think I don’t care if you are anymore.” Hyde said with a grin that made Gackt shiver. 

 

Hyde took Gackt hand and draw him to him again. He kiss him hard on the lips while took the little Gackt in his hand. He move his hand up and down while making out with Gackt. 

 

Hyde’s touch made Gackt shiver over the whole body while he gave out some moan between the kissing. 

 

Soon laid Gackt on the bed with Hyde half on him. He laid there all for Hyde to touch while his hand move to the little Hyde.

Hyde could feel he was growing in Gackt’s hand while Gackt’s was growing in his. 

 

-”I think you are ready.” Hyde said Gackt with the same grin. Gackt just kiss Hyde while open his pants. 

-” This time is my turn to me the man.” Gackt said while pulling the smaller Hyde under him. 

 

He pull the pants of Hyde while Hyde took of his shirt after ward. Soon was him like Gackt.

Gackt was fast putting a finger in Hyde and that made Hyde scream in pain. Gackt kiss Hyde on neck.

-”It will soon be fine, just relax, my love.” Gackt said gentle in Hyde with his y voice. Both Gackt and Hyde was breathing heavy now and Gackt put a new finger in Hyde. This time did Hyde try to not scream by hold his own breath. Gackt just giggle a little by Hyde trying to be strong. 

 

Gackt move his finger slowly in and out while Hyde moan for each move Gackt did.  Hyde kiss Gackt on the lips hard again. 

 

-”I ……. must…..have…… you….. In ….. me ….. Now..” Hyde demeaned while breathing heavy between every words.

-”You are not going to get that so fast.” Gackt said while pull out his finger. He sat  begin to squeeze Hyde hard to .

-”Gackt, now.” was the only word Hyde could make. It had became to hot for him. Gackt just smile for himself while watching his love screaming to him to enter him. Gackt kiss Hyde gently on the neck making him moan loudly. 

 

-”GACKT….AHH…..” Hyde moan. Gackt felt his own body could take the long waiting any longer. He enter Hyde gently while Hyde was screaming in pain. Gackt try to make it less painful he could by moving slowly in and out.  

 

-”AHHHH….” Hyde scream and Gackt move faster now. Hyde begin to relax and Gackt speed up again. They were screaming and between each others,

 

-”AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” the both said and Gackt pull out of Hyde. Soon when Gackt was out he felt heavy on the little Hyde laying under him. 

 

-”Gackt, I have miss you so much.” Hyde said kissing Gackt on the cheek. Gackt move off Hyde that make Hyde rolling into his lover arms. 

-”I have miss you so much to, we must stop making us lost our head before meeting again. I love you to much to wait a month each time.” Gackt replied Hyde, and Hyde just nod.

-”You are so right, my y lover. What can make me stop thinking of you.” Hyde said.

-”Nothing can make you stop thinking of me, your y lover.” Gackt replied with a smile hugging Hyde in his strong arms. 

-”You are so right. Nothing can stop me from thinking of you.” Hyde said before falling asleep. 

 

Gackt starred on the lovely Hyde laying peacefully in his arms. 

 

-” I love you the most in the whole world”  he said and kiss Hyde on the fore head before he was in the dream world with Hyde. 

 

____________

 

A/N:

hehehe.. it become a rated story again.. I hope you like it amy9luvKey^^ If you don't I may make a new one after Christmas eve just for you^^ to you others, please don't be afraid to apply a couple from me^^

 

Comment replied:

amy91luvKey: No problem.. I am did have a plot for Gackt and Hyde story after you said that you couldn't wait for it, so That is why I made one.^^  hehe... me too. that pic is one of my fav pic of them two together and I am glad you like the last story^^ had a little problem making it^^ I really hope you would like this story^^

 

lolisho: hehe... thank you, It was really hard to make a rated story^^ oh, that can I do, but it will not be the next story.. I need to find the perfect plot for it or do you have something you like me to write about them? heeh.. Gackt and Hyde it is^^

 

Next couple is: Yuu (Nega) & Kiryuuin Shou (Golden Bomber)

 

1st up: Yuu 

 

 

 

Name: Yuu 優

Part: Drums

Birthday: August 19

Bloodtype: A

 

 

2nd up:

 

 

 

Name: Kiryuin Shou 鬼龍院 翔

Part: Vocal

Birthday: June 20

Bloodtype: B

 

 

~Love Kikki~