"My Little Drum Lover"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Ban (Lolita 23q) and Ryo (Girugamesh)

 

"My Little Drum Lover"

 

- “Ryo, are you coming or not?” Satoshi shout after Ryo who still was in the bedroom fixing his hair. 

-” I am coming.” Ryo shout back while running to his room to get his stuff before leaving the apartment he sheare with his band members.

 

Soon was Ryo with they others in the car driving to the New Year concert were . It was New Year eve and many band have got together to celebrate the New Year with all J-rock lover out there. 

Girugamesh was one of the band that was going to be in the concert. Ryo was all nervous for this concert and which other band that was going to be there. 

 

- “Ryo, are you there?” Shuu wave his hand in front of the daydreaming Ryo who sat still in the car after they have arrived. 

- “Oh, we are here already.” Ryo say when he got back to earth again. 

- “Yeah, We have arrived for 5 minute ago and you are still sitting in the car looking stupid out the window like you were somewhere else then here.” Shuu said sarcastic at Ryo who wonder if he had done anything wrong to make Shuu act like this. 

Soon were they in the building making then ready for the stages. Ryo was wandering around looking at all the people that was here and how many different bands it was. 

 

* Oh, who is that? He look kind of scary with that white, big hair.. Wait a minute, haven’t I seen him before?* Ryo said when he was in the hallway when he notice a band he think was familiar. 

 

-”Here you are. We are going live in ten minutes.” Nii came running from the direction I came from.

-”Oh, I am coming.” I said running in Nii’s way. 

-”What is up with you today? You are not acting like that Ryo I know.” Nii said  looking worry. 

*I think he is right, what is up with me today?* I thought while walking with Nii to they others who was waiting for us at the stages. 

 

* I really wonder who that scary guy is?* Ryo thought one time before he was lost in my drum world. They were playing three song and the fans was asking for more, but we couldn’t play more since the schedule was so tight. 

 

When Ryo walk of the stages, saw he the scary guy again. He begin to wonder who he was again, and walk with his band to the dressing room. 

The TV was that show all the live form “The concert“.  Ryo look up at the TV who was playing the next bands song, and once he look up they filmed in on the drum. 

 

-”IT IS THE SCARY GUY.” Ryo shout out loud and the band member look weird on him. 

- “Do you mean BAN from Lolita 23q?” Satoshi asking while taking a bottle of water to drink of it. 

- “Who is BAN from Lolita 23q?” Ryo ask Satoshi while really wondering who he was talking of. 

-”He is the Drummer of the band who is playing now. Do you serious don’t know who he is?” Shuu said in a sacristies voice again looking at Ryo with big eyes in surprised. Ryo just felt embarrassed by the moment, but still nod. 

-” Yeah, I don’t.” He said like a idiot he was now. 

-”Serious, Ryo. You should check out your compactions sometimes.” Shuu said rolling his eyes on the silly Ryo in front of him before he went over to Nii who was busy talking to someone form a other band.

 

-------------

- “Are I really that stupid?” Ryo said to him waling down the hallway thinking of what Shuu said. 

- “That can’t I answer, but I can when I get to know you.” A voice answer him and woke him from his own thoughts. 

- “YOU ARE BAN FROM LOLITA 23Q” Ryo shout while pointing at him in surprise. 

-”HAHAHAHA.. Yeah, I am.” Ban answer while laughing of the statement Ryo shout out loud. 

-” And you are Ryo from Girugamesh.” He counting while wiping his tears from his eyes. Ryo look at Ban and thought he was not so scary anymore, and nod at what said Ban. 

-”Wait, you know me?” Ryo said looking all confused now. Ban laughing even more of that confused Ryo in front of him. 

 

Soon after Ban had calm down a little and wiping his tears away, he took a good look on the cute, confused Ryo in front of him.

-”Yeah, I know who you are and I have always had a eye on you.” Ban whisper in Ryo ears before leaving him dumfound behind. 

 

*He always had a eye on me? What does he mean? a eye on me, hmmm….* Ryo stood there looking at Ban back disappearing from his eyes. Once Ban was out of the sign he finally understand what Ban meant by what he said and run after him like is was his love leaving him after many years together. 

 

Ryo find Ban walking in to the lavatory. Ryo hurry up to make it in time before he closed the door, but to his biggest surprised took Ban Ryo’s hand while drag him in with him. 

 

-”So you finally understood what I meant by keep a eye on you?” Ban whisper in Ryo ears who was capture by the wall and Ban.

- “Yeah, you has checking me out to know if I am better then you.” Ryo said and got shocked by Ban laughing again. 

- “You are really stupid and cute.” Ban whisper in Ryo ear again after calm down again. 

- “W-what do you mean?” Ryo said all confused.

- “ Mean that I like you, dummy.” Ban said and kiss Ryo on his lips. Ryo felt his heart beat fast like his drum when he was playing and suddenly enjoy that Ban was kissing him. Ban took Ryo into a hug afterward and hug him so tight so he couldn‘t leave him. 

- “I am so glad I finally could have you in my arms like this.” Ban said and felt Ryo hug him back. 

Ryo was all confusing by his own feeling, but all he know was this felt so right and he wouldn’t it to stop at all.

 

- ” I don’t know was is happing, but this feels so right.” Ryo said hugging Ban tighter. 

- “I am glad it does. I hope you would accept my feelings for you, silly.” Ban said kissing Ryo again and this time Ryo return it. They were soon making out.  

 

-”I love you, my little, cute drummer.” Ban said after that hot make up scene they had. 

- “I love you to, Ban.” Ryo said all shy by Ban statement.

 

-”It is like we are meant for each other. Two drum lover that we are.” Ban said once last time before kissing Ryo on the forehead and pull him a tight hug.

 

-” My little drum lover.”

 

____________________

A/N:

This is the 2nd Christmas Calender one shot, and it took all my study time to make, so I hope you guys like it.. Please comment<3

 

And I wonder if you guys like the new couple of mine^^

 

Next couple are: Shibuya (Tokyo ei) & Shin (VIVID)

 

1st up:

Shibuya (Tokyo ei)

 

 

 

Name: Shibuya渋谷
Part:Vocal
Birth:1989/04/05
Blood:A
Cigarette:-
Favorite:Vivienne Westwood R&B Lady Gaga 109-2 笑顔 VO5 ω 
Message:俺達と一つになって一番になろうぜω

 

2nd up:

Shin (VIVID)

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Shin シン

Part: Vocal

Birthday: September 4, 1987

Bloodtype: B

 

~Love Kikki~