Day two!

The Losers Fight Back!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Kyungsoo point of view:       "Kyungie~" I turned around at the sound and was greeted with the face of my bestfriend, Luhan.
  "Hello Lu" I greeted in return as he hurried to match my pace. "Ready for day two?"
  "Sort of" He shrugged nervously. We continued walking together, heading towards our maths class.
  "You remember what to do, right?"
  "I do it's just... Going to be hard. Sehuns so cold" He whined, lips pushed into a pout.
  "At least he doesn't spend his whole time bullying you" I replied quickly as we neared the classroom. I opened the door and walked in, Luhan follwing behind me. We made our way to our desks and took our seats. I glanced to my right and saw Sehun and Jongins desks empty. I hope they turn up, this won't work without them.
  As if on cue, the two bullies entered the classroom with Mr. Kim behind them. A sigh of relief left my lips as I watched the two boys make their way to their desks.
  Mr. Kim greeted the class before beginning the lesson. I hurriedly wrote down notes, my concentration waning at the thought of the plan. Time went by and then the school bell rung to signal the end of class.
  "Jongin, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Luhan please stay behind" Said Mr. Kim as the class prepared to leave. We remained seated and waited for the rest of the class to leave. Once the class was emptied, Mr. Kim called us over with a wave of his hand.
  "So" he began as the four of us approached him. "Obviously tutoring didn't go so well yesterday"
  "It went fine, sir!" Jongin argued.
  "Don't you lie to me, Kim Jongin!" The teacher snapped back. "I know you two boys left and I warned you about what would happen, didn't I?!"
  "It wasn't like that" Sehun said, trying to reason with him.
  "I don't want to hear it! I will be going to the principal about your behavior and not even your families will be able to save you"
  Jongin and Sehuns eyes widened in shock, a tinge of worry on their faces. I glanced at Luhan and saw he was looking at me too. I gave him a small nod. It was time to execute day two of the plan.
  "S-Sir!" I said meekly, gaining everyones attention. "It wasn't them who left, Sir, it was us"
  The teachers eyes opened wider in surprise at my 'confession'. The two bullies heads snapped in our direction and their mouths hung slightly agape, surprise written all over their faces.
  "What do you mean, Kyungsoo?" Asked the teacher in a shocked tone.
  "Well we... L-Luhan and I left because we... Well..."
 
Please log in to read the full chapter