How It Began

The Losers Fight Back!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan point of view:

 

 

A small sigh of relief left my lips as the class bell rang. I nudged the raven haired boy to my left and nodded over to the two empty desks in the backrows right corner. "Look Kyungie" I began to whisper "They didn't turn up". He turned his head to look, breathing a sigh of relief as well. Sehun and Jongin weren't in maths today which means we could possibly avoid them for awhile-- or even the whole day. I couldn't help the glee spreading through me as I thought about how nice it would be to not see them. They were afterall our main tormentors and seemed to live their school life making mine and Kyungsoos life miserable.


"Do you think they're skipping class?" Asked my bestfriend, Do Kyungsoo, eyeing me warily.
 

I shrugged lazily in reply, stopping the conversation as the teacher walked in. The teacher greeted the class formally before speaking about advanced trigonometry. I already basically knew what he was talking about, so did Kyungsoo but he was hurriedly writing down the teachers words as he always did. I opened my notebook to an empty page and began doodling small characters, watching as the clock ticked on.
 

The bell rang once again, signalling the end of class. I packed my bag hurriedly as I had to keep up with Kyungsoos fast pace. He was always quick to get to every class and I honestly would have liked to be a bit more lazy about it.
 

"Come on, Lu, let's not wait until the sun goes down"
 

"You're such a meanie to me Kyungie!" I pouted. He just shook his head disapprovingly at me, causing me to chuckle at his seriousness. After I packed away my books and pens, we turned to leave. Suddenly, two figures walked into the classroom. It was them. Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin.
 

They strode over towards Kyungsoo and I and all we could do was look in horror. Step by step, my anxiety grew. What were they going to do to us today? The class proceeded to empty out, ignoring our pleading eyes.
 

"Hey losers" Said Jongin, as he stopped in front of our desk, Sehun followed but remained behind him. "We seemed to have missed class and we were wondering if we could borrow some notes?" He asked in a mocking tone.
 

"U-Um..." I stuttered out, reaching into my bag and pulling out my notebook. I flipped through the pages nervously, showing them to him. "I didn't take down any notes, Jongin". Jongin snatched the book from my grasp, holding it closer to inspect.
 

"What about you, four-eyes?" Jongin asked.
 

"They both wear them, Kai" Sehun finally spoke. Jongin dramatically waved his hands in the air, gesturing at Kyungsoo to Sehun.
 

"Well did you?"
 

"I need these notes" Kyungsoo squeaked out, fear evident in his voice.
 

"I need these notes" Jongin mocked before ripping Kyungsoos bag off his arm. Kyungsoo didn't protest but you could tell he wanted to. He rummaged through his bag before p

Please log in to read the full chapter