Day one!

The Losers Fight Back!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan point of view:

 

 

It was the beginning of lunch and I was sitting at one of the empty tables in the library. My knees were shaking restlessly as I waited, worried. Three quarters of me hoped Oh Sehun wouldn't turn up, another quarter of me hoped he did so mine and Kyungsoo's plan could come into play.
 

 

*Flashback*
 

"First things first" Kyungsoo started as we sat in History class, "We need a list". It's always about lists with this guy, honestly.
 

"What kind of list?" I whispered back.
 

"Just a list of things we need accomplished and we'll have two boxes next to them to tick off when they're done. One for Jongin and one for Sehun"
 

I nodded slowly, still confused. "What would we need accomplished?"
 

"Things like 'get their phone numbers' or 'ruin their reputation'"
 

"How could we possibly get their phone numbers or ruin their repuations? I mean, we're just two outcasts and they hate us!"
 

"Shhhhh! Trust me, I have a plan. It might be the stupidest, most reckless plan, but it might just work"
 

Kyungsoo gave me a brief overview of what was to be done and I had a few ideas to input as well. He was right, it was a stupid plan but like he said it might just work. 
 

*End of Flashback*
 

 

Thinking of Kyungsoo I realised how worried I was for him. Out of the two jerks, Jongin's definitely the worse and I couldn't help the anxiousness growing at the thought of their private lesson.
 

The door to the library opened and Mr.Kims wrinkled face appeared, his eyes scanning the area before landing on me. Once he spotted me, he walked over. Sehun then followed through the door, a small distance away from the maths teacher.
 

Mr. Kim stopped in front of the table. "There you are, Lu Han. I thought I'd Sehun over as I didn't trust that he'd actually turn up"
 

I gave an awkward and forced smile at the teacher before glancing at Sehun. He was staring at me blankly, no sign of emotion on his pale face. "Sehun, remember what we talked about. Behave yourself" Said Mr. Kim sternly before turning and leaving. Once he had left the library, I was at a loss at what to say or do and Sehun just stood in the same spot but he was no longer watching me. Instead his gaze was directed towards his phone and he was busy typing away on it.
 

This is going to be so much harder than I thought but I need this plan to work. This jerk finally needs to be taught a lesson-- And not just about maths. I let out an awkward cough, an attempt to get his attention. "U-U-Umm..." I pathetically squeaked out. "Sh-Should we b-begin?"
 

He didn't look at me or even acknowledge that I said anything which made me shift nervously in my seat. A small sigh left his lips after a couple of minutes and his eyes finally met mine. "Look loser, nothing between you and me changes. Don't think you can talk to me" He spoke coldly, eyes narrowing ever so slightly.
 

I was s

Please log in to read the full chapter